The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Video Streaming / Live editing software

zaiteku

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
7%
Dec 10, 2007
Honolulu, Hawaii
Hi guys,

does anyone know of the best video software and online setup for letting someone upload video to a server, and letting me edit it and repost it back on the server for the poster to view?

Id like to take video someone made and be able to draw on it, and possibly edit it, then repost it so the person submitting could see it, and have it all possibly be confidential so not everyone could see it.

Does anyone know a good turn key setup for what I want to do?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

AlwaysCurious

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Jan 16, 2008
GMT +1
Hi

There is a lot of online video services that offer basic video editing functionality. Maybe you took a look at the big player youtube or read this overview article from techcrunch
Looks like all of them offer cutting and sharing videos, and some of them annotating or drawing on it. I´m affraid you have to try some of them.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.