• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. The forum software will be upgraded on Sunday May 26th and may not look normal during the transition. Some functionality may be offline. This is TEMPORARY and is expected to last up to 8 hours.
  2. Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

Vicious is here...

Discussion in 'Forum Introductions (Who are you!?)' started by Vicious, Dec 19, 2007.

1. Vicious

Vicious PARKED

Rep Bank:
    $35
    Thought I would make my introduction, found this via lambopower where I post from time to time. Spend most of my time on 6speedonline.

I'm a designer/M.E. by day, work for an architectural supply company and also do some consulting in the automotive world. Attempting entrepreneur by night, couple ventures have come and gone, one on hold due to it eating money at an alarming rate, and researching a startup at the moment.

2. kcbizwoman

kcbizwoman New Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $52
    :hurray:Welcome! Glad you're here!

3. MJ DeMarco

MJ DeMarco Raving Lunatic Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $404,806
    Admin Post
    Thx for joining and welcome to the board.

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.