The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Very subtle nonsense

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryan James

Bronze Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
182%
Jul 1, 2018
Texas, USA
Hey folks, hypocrisy is everywhere. Ever read a book or watch a YouTube video that might certainly mean well, but still FAILS to be truly genuine? Perhaps a YouTube video that has a definite and valuable POINT and MEANING but, nevertheless, is like a brilliant song on a shiny album that's surrounded by "filler songs", laziness, nonsense, BS? Or maybe a few books that absolutely have definite value in areas, but hypocritically preach "value your time" while simultaneously jacking it up with cute anecdotes, fluff and puff and things that, well, waste your time at the end of the day?

Yeah. Me neither.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland

Bryan James

Bronze Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
182%
Jul 1, 2018
Texas, USA
It's time to wake up and open your eyes, kids. I love you all but WHOA . Stop following clever charlatans. You're good people. You deserve better.

It's not about MJ from Chicago (nothing to do with the Bulls lol) or his pervasive anonymity and passion for secrecy (wake THE F*ck UP, or not, I really don't care).

I just bought my mother an authentic signed letter from Mother Theresa and my uncle a signed Joe Dimaggio MLB baseball. I won't charge you anything for any answers because I'm not a bored charlatan like your false prophet God. Such sad losers. You mean well. But you're suckers. Don't pay for the Truth (capital T) being revealed. Have dignity. Let it come to you for free.

AMA.

Attachments

• IMG_1163.jpg
    IMG_1163.jpg
    205.2 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_1166.jpg
    IMG_1166.jpg
    187.4 KB · Views: 9

Bryan James

Bronze Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
182%
Jul 1, 2018
Texas, USA
It's time to wake up and open your eyes, kids. I love you all but WHOA . Stop following clever charlatans. You're good people. You deserve better.

It's not about MJ from Chicago (nothing to do with the Bulls lol) or his pervasive anonymity and passion for secrecy (wake THE F*ck UP, or not, I really don't care).

I just bought my mother an authentic signed letter from Mother Theresa and my uncle a signed Joe Dimaggio MLB baseball. I won't charge you anything for any answers because I'm not a bored charlatan like your false prophet God. Such sad losers. You mean well. But you're suckers. Don't pay for the Truth (capital T) being revealed. Have dignity. Let it come to you for free.

AMA.
Any IP hackers out there. I live in south Texas and my name is Bryan James. I own a house in the suburbs. Please come meet me. I absolutely don't care at all. None of you have balls or brains.

RazorCut

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
358%
May 3, 2014
Marbella, Spain
You take the wrong pill last night and having a bad trip man??

I'd check those sell by dates. ;)

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland

AMA.
Is this a case of death by mod?

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Didn't read the post. Don't have time. Valuing it too much.
Right. I shouldn’t have spent my time reading your post, trying to figure out what you meant, and then trying to put a positive spin on it.

RazorCut

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
358%
May 3, 2014
Marbella, Spain
Is this a case of death by mod?

I thought it might go to landfill but seems totally out of character for Bryan so hoped he’d elaborate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.