The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Valuing stocks and option's/?

Anything related to investing, including crypto

noliver123

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Jan 31, 2020
So I know what an intrinsic value is
Market cap ÷ by market shares available
But what about options I can quite understand them for what they are there any math equations to with that

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

socaldude

Saturn Sedan and PT Cruiser enthusiast.
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
212%
Jan 10, 2012
San Diego, CA
I would first read up on some resources like books or sites like tastytrade. Know the math and your greeks.

The math equations are just theoretical. The black scholes model always has the missing variable of standar deviation in other words volatility. The market determines what an option is worth.

Value is relative to human judgement. Its the perceptual syntax of hunan assessment. You have to understand how investors perceive value. Thats the key imo. Understand the human element.

Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.