The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Value of motivation

MainlyMotivation

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
19%
Jun 19, 2017
California
Hey guys,

I have been looking into starting a business for years and have kept putting it off. Taking on a business is a massive step and requires a ton of hard work and dedication. I realized that in past businesses I didn't have the motivation to work on a business daily. This year I have really worked on a progress plan to create a strong business. Because of the problems that I faced my mission is now to help motivate others. I am building a business strictly on the platform of motivation. I am not yet sure if it will be a for profit or not for profit business. Feel free to check it out and hopefully it can help motivate you :)!

Motivation - How to get motivated today - MainlyMotivation

Thanks for Reading!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I've moved this to Concept Feedback otherwise I would delete it for self-promotion and backlink dropping.

Welcome to the forum.

his year I have really worked on a progress plan to create a strong business.

So you have a business now? Or is your business the business of motivation?

MainlyMotivation

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
19%
Jun 19, 2017
California
Sorry I didn't make a clear post. I'm currently working on an authority website in order to explain the science behind motivation and how it can help others become motivated. It is basically an informative website on the topic of motivation.

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)
good business concept, if you can get a following and get ads on this you can be laughing your way to the bank

Sully1994

Business Development @ Sprout Social
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
324%
Nov 5, 2016
Chicago
Hey guys,

I have been looking into starting a business for years and have kept putting it off. Taking on a business is a massive step and requires a ton of hard work and dedication. I realized that in past businesses I didn't have the motivation to work on a business daily. This year I have really worked on a progress plan to create a strong business. Because of the problems that I faced my mission is now to help motivate others. I am building a business strictly on the platform of motivation. I am not yet sure if it will be a for profit or not for profit business. Feel free to check it out and hopefully it can help motivate you :)!

Motivation - How to get motivated today - MainlyMotivation

Thanks for Reading!

Checked out your site. Good job on taking the initiative to create something! I'm totally 100% on board with you that motivation is one of the most critical elements in determining your success.

My question is, how do you plan to become an authority figure on this issue? There's tons of uber successful people on Youtube that supply people with motivational advice ( Tony Robbins, Tai Lopez, Grant Cardone, Gary Vaynerchuck, etc..)

If you're going to do this, you need to present information in a groundbreaking way that no one has ever done before.

Why should people listen to you? What value will you be providing that other motivational "gurus" have not?

MainlyMotivation

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
19%
Jun 19, 2017
California
That's a great question Sully1994. Currently I am mostly looking to create a setting where this information can be found easily. I am not trying to invent but rather structure the current information out there.

V8Bill

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
334%
Feb 9, 2012
Australia
I clicked the link (on my mobile) but the site seems empty at the moment. Would love to read your take on motivation. While you're hear why not drop a few value bombs on us for feedback. What new things have you discovered? I'm keen to absorb any new ideas in this field too.

Philip Marlowe

Every Day On, No Days Off
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
329%
Apr 28, 2017
NE
If I created a site called "Mainly Millionaires" and then admitted I'm not a millionaire, have always had a hard time making money, but am trying hard to be one (this time, I swear), would you read it?

And with the "Science of Motivation", are you a scientist or researcher of some kind?

At the moment it seems you're talking about the science of motivation without being either a scientist or motivated (over a demonstrated period of time). It's like a Mike Myers Coffee Talk skit. "The Holy Roman Empire was neither Holy, nor Roman, nor an Empire. Discuss."

I'm not being snarky. I hope you keep it up and prove - a year or two years from now - that it wasn't a flash in the pan.

Best of luck - truly - just keep with it.

MainlyMotivation

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
19%
Jun 19, 2017
California
I am not 100% sure which direction this path is going to lead me. I would say that I'm just trying to create a beneficial website and grow it as much as possible. I found motivation to be a large problem in the world and I would like to have at least a small impact on improving it.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.