The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Validating my USP - How to best help fastlane entrepreneurs

Marketing, social media, advertising

JasperDeMuynck

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Apr 12, 2022
Hi everyone!

So I started my second business about half a year ago and I'm doing extra market research to validate my positioning. Would very much appreciate your opinion on my USP, so I can better help my target audience (which should include most of you guys (ambitious entrepreneurs)).

To give you a brief idea about what I do - my business is in the field of high performance. At first I completely transformed my own life, I then started helping people achieve their physical goals as a strength coach. For the entirety of 2021, I started a year-long deep-dive on personal development, success and high performance and in the past 6 months I had the opportunity to be personally taught by my mentor who is one of the best coaches in this space.

I ultimately help my clients create the life that they want by getting them to perform at their best. There's a lot that goes into this but I mainly work with them on their identity, beliefs, fears, productivity, influence and commitment.

My USP is the following:

"I help ambitious entrepreneurs transform into high-performing and resilient leaders who can effectively grow their business without sacrificing their personal life."

My question to you:

- Does the USP make you feel understood?

- Do you resonate with it?

- How appealing does the service that I provide sound to you?

Please rate it on a scale of 1-10 based on those questions! Any feedback on what you do and do not like is highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance :fistbump:

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Canadoz

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
86%
Jul 13, 2018
Hi everyone!

So I started my second business about half a year ago and I'm doing extra market research to validate my positioning. Would very much appreciate your opinion on my USP, so I can better help my target audience (which should include most of you guys (ambitious entrepreneurs)).

To give you a brief idea about what I do - my business is in the field of high performance. At first I completely transformed my own life, I then started helping people achieve their physical goals as a strength coach. For the entirety of 2021, I started a year-long deep-dive on personal development, success and high performance and in the past 6 months I had the opportunity to be personally taught by my mentor who is one of the best coaches in this space.

I ultimately help my clients create the life that they want by getting them to perform at their best. There's a lot that goes into this but I mainly work with them on their identity, beliefs, fears, productivity, influence and commitment.

My USP is the following:

"I help ambitious entrepreneurs transform into high-performing and resilient leaders who can effectively grow their business without sacrificing their personal life."

My question to you:

- Does the USP make you feel understood?

- Do you resonate with it?

- How appealing does the service that I provide sound to you?

Please rate it on a scale of 1-10 based on those questions! Any feedback on what you do and do not like is highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance :fistbump:
OP, starting a business is more than just coming up with a tagline!

With a business like this - you're the product.

You have to convince people "hey, this is what I've done. These are the people that I've helped. This was the outcome"

That is what you need to do. A tag-line no matter how well refined is not going to do that. You need to come up with your story not a tagline.

JasperDeMuynck

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Apr 12, 2022
OP, starting a business is more than just coming up with a tagline!

With a business like this - you're the product.

You have to convince people "hey, this is what I've done. These are the people that I've helped. This was the outcome"

That is what you need to do. A tag-line no matter how well refined is not going to do that. You need to come up with your story not a tagline.

Hi Canadoz, thanks for your reply! Do know that I understand that. It is just that in this post my point is to simply validate my USP/tagline since this is the first thing that people will judge me and my service on.

Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.