• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 40,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

2. Forum *Official* Book Discussion
    Atomic Habits by James Clear

The forum has voted to discuss this book. Grab it, discussion begins soon!
    Buy: Buy | Discuss: Atomic Habits, by James Clear (Review | Discuss)

WEB/DIGITAL Vacation packages as an affiliate

Discussion in 'Business Models, Niches, Industries' started by Nate, Oct 13, 2007.

1. Nate

Nate New Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $46
    I am really into affiliate sales, and one thing I would like to do (I think) is to sell vacation packages.
    Does anyone know about a good route to go? I think what I am looking for are those things that customers would really want, of course. I want to fill the need.
    In my mind the need is vacation packages that come from a reputable source, so you know you are actually getting what you are paying for without a million limitations on the package... and of course FANTASTIC DEALS! There is no point to promote a vaction deal if it isn't a good deal. I want people to go, realize how good it was, then be customers for live because it was such a great deal.

Any experience with this? Yes, if possible I am looking for exact programs or companies to work with if anyone wants to share. Thanks.

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.