The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.
A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Kepler

Bronze Contributor
Summit Attendee
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
154%
Mar 4, 2015
Scottsdale
Hey everyone,
My names Kepler. If you met me at the summit I’m the guy with the long hair who has a software development company.

Today was great, took the push from my peers at the summit to look into virtual assistants, and to use leadership skills to achieve your desired outcomes.

First off on the VA topic:

I gave my buddy a call today, he owns an out staffing company with an office full of VA’s in the Philippines.

He specializes in creating more reliable, accountable, and more specialized VA’s. (people you would pay $25-35/ hr here in the US)
They hire them out for $12 an hour full time monthly for $2000 a month, highly recommend the investment if you need a little more specialized help with American based accountability.

Gave me some great info, and helped to take some burden off my shoulders.
Feel free to text me if you want more info on them and their work quality:
775-720-4202

Now for the exciting JUICY bit on leadership:

I called a development client who was in my funnel today, we met up for coffee and I walked him through the onboarding process.

As we spoke, he realized more and more how much work building a software project is even if you don’t code, and that his budget might not cover everything.

I saw his panic growing and I loved the idea, so I made the proposition of discounting development rates, taking over his role in getting mock ups and a working prototype together, and seeking investment from my friends who own 16 surgery centers when the prototype is done.

I asked for 20% equity and profit share and he said yes with no hesitation.

If it wasn’t for the summit, I would never have thought becoming a partner in a medical software company, not having to code the project, or write up the specifications was possible.

Thank you to the speaker at the end of day one for reminding me that empire building is about leadership and not doing everything yourself.

Keep at it everyone, I’ll keep updating this thread as things progress.

P.S. MJ if you are seeing this I would highly recommend making a button easy to find on the navigation menu to write and add to posts. I spent 10 minutes trying to find out how to post. Love the forum but could be a little more user friendly.

Much love,

-Kepler

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Strategery

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
299%
Jun 25, 2019
I’m sorry I don’t remember who you were @Strategy, I’m used to using everyone’s real name from the summit Or remembering peoples line of business. ‍♂
Lol, ok. You usually had a few people around you, I understand. I'm John. I want to make work boots and was considering a side hustle while making them. You were telling me about web design.

Kepler

Bronze Contributor
Summit Attendee
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
154%
Mar 4, 2015
Scottsdale
This is exciting stuff, I'm really glad to see you posting more. Had some illuminating talks with you bro, thanks for taking the time.
Haha thanks, I just figured I’d try taking more time to be more involved in my entrepreneurial community. (You know the life isn’t all about work talk)

I’m sorry I don’t remember who you were @Strategy, I’m used to using everyone’s real name from the summit Or remembering peoples line of business. ‍♂️

Kepler

Bronze Contributor
Summit Attendee
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
154%
Mar 4, 2015
Scottsdale
@Strategery keep me posted, excited to see what your journey to financial freedom looks like.

I am still awake, I guess I’m a bit of an insomniac sometimes. The hardest part is deciding weather or not to force myself to sleep or to start working on something.

Anyone else run into this issue? XD

Stargazer

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
184%
Mar 8, 2018
England
Thank you to the speaker at the end of day one for reminding me that empire building is about leadership and not doing everything yourself.

Well as they used to say at school, 'The Pharaohs' didn't build the Pyramids'

Dan

Suzanne Bazemore

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
220%
Sep 30, 2018
Spring, TX
@Kepler, it was nice talking to you at the summit - you seem like a creative problem solver, and look what you're already up to. Great job putting this knowledge to work so quickly, and thanks for sharing the info about your friend with the VA company.

Kepler

Bronze Contributor
Summit Attendee
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
154%
Mar 4, 2015
Scottsdale
@Kepler, it was nice talking to you at the summit - you seem like a creative problem solver, and look what you're already up to. Great job putting this knowledge to work so quickly, and thanks for sharing the info about your friend with the VA company.
Thanks @Suzanne, it was nice speaking with you too!

If you or anybody has any VA or Software related questions feel free to shoot me a text anytime. Always happy to help.

-Kepler
775-720-4202

Strategery

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
299%
Jun 25, 2019
This is exciting stuff, I'm really glad to see you posting more. Had some illuminating talks with you bro, thanks for taking the time.

Kepler

Bronze Contributor
Summit Attendee
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
154%
Mar 4, 2015
Scottsdale
Lol, ok. You usually had a few people around you, I understand. I'm John. I want to make work boots and was considering a side hustle while making them. You were telling me about web design.
Oh yep, @Strategery you had the faded sides with longer hair on top and were the first person to greet me Thursday night xD

WillHurtDontCare

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
305%
May 28, 2017
USA
I am still awake, I guess I’m a bit of an insomniac sometimes. The hardest part is deciding weather or not to force myself to sleep or to start working on something.

Anyone else run into this issue? XD

Yup. Usually it happens when I have too much coffee. I also used to wake up with a racing heart, though that ended up being as a result of under-hydration caused by eating lots of salt and drinking lots of coffee. Drinking a lot of water helped me with that, though the tradeoff is waking up to go to the bathroom.

WillHurtDontCare

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
305%
May 28, 2017
USA
Lol might be it, or it’s just my overexcited about working xD

Yeah when I'm on a roll with a project going to sleep takes effort.

It also takes effort to go to sleep when things are going horribly and the only thing that I can think of is destroying my computer.

Kepler

Bronze Contributor
Summit Attendee
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
154%
Mar 4, 2015
Scottsdale
Yup. Usually it happens when I have too much coffee. I also used to wake up with a racing heart, though that ended up being as a result of under-hydration caused by eating lots of salt and drinking lots of coffee. Drinking a lot of water helped me with that, though the tradeoff is waking up to go to the bathroom.
Lol might be it, or it’s just my overexcited about working xD

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.