The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Upwork.com for finding someone to draft NDA?

DaveM18

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
Sep 7, 2018
I'm looking for someone to draft a NDA for a potential product and wondering if anyone has used someone on UpWork.com to do that type of work and whether it's a good idea or not.

Thanks!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Choate

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
243%
Mar 25, 2014
Boston
I'm on Upwork and searched "draft NDA" for jobs. I saw one relevant job, "create a non disclosure agreement", with a $100 budget and 15-20 proposals. US based. So, I think it's worth a shot. I'm not sure what kind of quality those people behind the proposals can offer, but even with what looks like a low budget, it seems you'll get a wide pool of applicants to choose from.

DaveM18

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
Sep 7, 2018
I'm on Upwork and searched "draft NDA" for jobs. I saw one relevant job, "create a non disclosure agreement", with a $100 budget and 15-20 proposals. US based. So, I think it's worth a shot. I'm not sure what kind of quality those people behind the proposals can offer, but even with what looks like a low budget, it seems you'll get a wide pool of applicants to choose from.

Thanks for mentioning that. I guess that's my concern: being able to determine the candidate's quality. Not having a JD, it would be challenging to tease that out. I guess if the person has several good reviews I could just rely on that and go forward. Thanks again!

Walter Hay

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
401%
Sep 13, 2014
World citizen
Appreciate the quick follow-up! I should have mentioned that I'm in the US. Sorry for that oversite
The free documents on the UK IP site are very well prepared, and can easily be altered to suit their use in the USA by replacing references to the UK with reference to the United States.

I have used them in the past. I have also changed the signature section at the end because it did not suit my franchising situation.

Walter

Lucky Lu

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
99%
Nov 2, 2019
Newport Beach, California
I'm looking for someone to draft a NDA for a potential product and wondering if anyone has used someone on UpWork.com to do that type of work and whether it's a good idea or not.

Thanks!

Hi, NDAs are fairly straight forward. I did a bunch of them for different companies and people. Let me know if I can be of help, or review the ones you got.

No interest on this side other than help a fella succeed so no worries. I am JD and licensed in different countries if that gives peace of mind.

MHP368

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Aug 17, 2016
Sahuarita AZ
Yeh they have lawyers and all that on upwork. I had a contract lawyer review and suggest changes for a 12 page service contract last week and he did it for 50 bucks , rocketlawyer etc all quoted me 300 or more , you can look them up as well via google. Good deal. Win win

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.