The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

UPS Brokerage Cost from Canada to US

VisionNN

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
Mar 6, 2016
Hey guys,

Anyone know who to contact in UPS to get an approximate cost for UPS brokerage? I found their fee breakdown but i have no idea what actually applies to my shipment. I tried speaking to customer service but its beyond painful to get anything out of them.

Been researching this for several days and its like hitting a wall whenever i try to get a fee breakdown.

Thanks

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Walter Hay

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
Sep 13, 2014
World citizen
Hey guys,

Anyone know who to contact in UPS to get an approximate cost for UPS brokerage? I found their fee breakdown but i have no idea what actually applies to my shipment. I tried speaking to customer service but its beyond painful to get anything out of them.

Been researching this for several days and its like hitting a wall whenever i try to get a fee breakdown.

Thanks
I think you are referring to their Customs brokerage. You will find it near impossible to get a price for that as a service.

In practice, UPS and other courier services include the brokerage within their overall fee when moving goods between countries.

Not knowing what you are shipping, country of origin, quantity, and value etc., I can't be specific, but this post might help you:
Jul 29, 2018 #13

Walter

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom