The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Unscripted

Accelerate wealth. Build a business that pays freedom. Join more than 70,000 entrepreneurs and register for the Fastlane Entrepreneur forum. Remove ads? Join the INSIDERS.

Mhesh

New Contributor
Sep 11, 2021
@MJ DeMarco quick question?
how do you leave with people who have no clue what’s going around them. Distracted, lost, as you said bunch of sheeps walking around…. you see what’s wrong with them arguing with them or trying to tell them something is like talking to a toddler??
I have avoided as much as I can; closed the chapters?? But how do you go past that because we’re just humans? Some people you can make sense to them others is like talking to an elephant that’s poisoned with bullshit??

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Fountain Hills, AZ
Not sure I understand your question, but my message is to those who want to be helped and can see through the facade of tradition, culture, and society. I ignore the rest and don't waste my time. One can drive themselves insane trying to control things you cannot control. Opinions from the masses are one.

Mhesh

New Contributor
Sep 11, 2021
Not sure I understand your question, but my message is to those who want to be helped and can see through the facade of tradition, culture, and society. I ignore the rest and don't waste my time. One can drive themselves insane trying to control things you cannot control. Opinions from the masses are one.
@MJ DeMarco
Thank you. That’s the answer I was looking for just ignoring and not waste time. Can’t control what you can’t.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE NEW: The Best School for Going Fastlane (Now open for summer enrollment)
The new program website is live with a deal from now till the end of October...
MARKETPLACE Freelance University: Solve Every Freelance Problem (Especially on Upwork)
For those who are just seeing this, there are currently a total of 15 live courses and 1...
MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
Fox's Web School helps you learn a specialized skill which you can use to get to Fastlane. It's...
MARKETPLACE Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
Hi Fox. Starting the book and got through the introduction. Had a conversation with Andy Black...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Chris is super sharp and is aware of many facets of entrepreneurship and can help get your...

Learn Fastlane Business Skills & Get Profitable Within 30 Days...

Get Started Now

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom