The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Unique business ideas for you to steal (with the help of AI)

Idea threads

Joseph_

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
500%
Nov 16, 2021
Hi people! :praise:
So I consider myself a big "idea guy", I love coming up with ones myself, hearing about others' and I even created a bot that generates IDEAS. Yes, app & actual business ideas.

I wanted to share 20 product ideas (generated by IdeaBot) with you today, feel free to steal any of them :smile2:

1. A website that helps people find and connect with others with different political views and beliefs. It helps you expand your mind and see more perspectives.

2. A website like Kickstarter, but for people to fund their education.

3. An online marketplace where you can have people do errands, chores, or other odd jobs for you.

4. Virtual treasure hunt AR game based on real GPS. Find the digital gifts around your neighborhood.

5. A social network for pets. Make your kitten become a catfluencer & more.

6. An app that matches potential roommates based on a personality test.

7. A website where you can signup for a service that acts as a matchmaker. The matchmaker looks at your profile and suggests a person that you may be interested in.

8. A chrome extension for your web browser that blocks out all bad news and you can also configure what to block.

9. A gift card marketplace, lots of gift cards expire within a year and many gift cards end up going to waste.

10. "Artificial Dave" - You can configure a guy (bot) to what to say when you call different telephone numbers and when you call any of them, a guy answers. You can easily escape awkward situations with this in public.

11. A bot that helps you with your finances based on your spending habits. It reminds you to stop buying if it detects unnecessary spending.

12. A website where you can decorate your apartment or house online.

13. A website that matches you to a group of people who have similar goals and connect you with them (discipline groups).

14. A site that allows users to order a food or drink package paying a fixed price and their order is random. This would encourage people to try new things.

15. An app that allows you to translate a song from one language to another, and hear a robot generated sample of how it sounds.

16. A marketplace that connects people with photographers, stylists, caterers, etc. to help put together events for people.

17. A website where other people can judge and give opinions about your business idea and give you feedback.

18. An app that lets you securely exchange your social media profiles with someone. Both of you have to agree and then use this service.

19. An app where you can hire a tutor in minutes for cheap prices. (Fiverr but only for tutors.)

20. A website that gives you the "what's hot" of the day, of the week, of the month, of the year. It's a real-time tracker of trends with numbers from each platform.

That's it from me today! Happy building :smile2:

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 8, 2021
Hi people! :praise:
So I consider myself a big "idea guy", I love coming up with ones myself, hearing about others' and I even created a bot that generates IDEAS. Yes, app & actual business ideas.

I wanted to share 20 product ideas (generated by IdeaBot) with you today, feel free to steal any of them :smile2:

1. A website that helps people find and connect with others with different political views and beliefs. It helps you expand your mind and see more perspectives.

2. A website like Kickstarter, but for people to fund their education.

3. An online marketplace where you can have people do errands, chores, or other odd jobs for you.

4. Virtual treasure hunt AR game based on real GPS. Find the digital gifts around your neighborhood.

5. A social network for pets. Make your kitten become a catfluencer & more.

6. An app that matches potential roommates based on a personality test.

7. A website where you can signup for a service that acts as a matchmaker. The matchmaker looks at your profile and suggests a person that you may be interested in.

8. A chrome extension for your web browser that blocks out all bad news and you can also configure what to block.

9. A gift card marketplace, lots of gift cards expire within a year and many gift cards end up going to waste.

10. "Artificial Dave" - You can configure a guy (bot) to what to say when you call different telephone numbers and when you call any of them, a guy answers. You can easily escape awkward situations with this in public.

11. A bot that helps you with your finances based on your spending habits. It reminds you to stop buying if it detects unnecessary spending.

12. A website where you can decorate your apartment or house online.

13. A website that matches you to a group of people who have similar goals and connect you with them (discipline groups).

14. A site that allows users to order a food or drink package paying a fixed price and their order is random. This would encourage people to try new things.

15. An app that allows you to translate a song from one language to another, and hear a robot generated sample of how it sounds.

16. A marketplace that connects people with photographers, stylists, caterers, etc. to help put together events for people.

17. A website where other people can judge and give opinions about your business idea and give you feedback.

18. An app that lets you securely exchange your social media profiles with someone. Both of you have to agree and then use this service.

19. An app where you can hire a tutor in minutes for cheap prices. (Fiverr but only for tutors.)

20. A website that gives you the "what's hot" of the day, of the week, of the month, of the year. It's a real-time tracker of trends with numbers from each platform.

That's it from me today! Happy building :smile2:
Very Nice article written in good formats. I only add one thing that is to start a dropshipping business. This is especially for those have not a big capital to start a business.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.