The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

UNDERDOG MARKETING – Sales Messaging That Helps Small Businesses & New Entrepreneurs Win

Marketing, social media, advertising

Black_Dragon43

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
333%
Apr 28, 2017
‍☠️ Eastern Europe

All the marketing you’re doing is wrong for you!

What hurts me most is seeing small businesses acting like big businesses and getting wiped out.

You read all these blog posts, books, listen to all these gurus…

And everyone is telling you to present your benefits, offer solutions, give customers your unique selling proposition (USP)…

But what happens when you do that?

Your customers say “SO WHAT?!”

And you lose the sale…

You struggle against your bigger competitors.

The market ignores you.

It feels like nobody wants what you’re selling…

You feel like David fighting against Goliath…

So instead of

Solution/Benefit/USP -> Customer -> “So What?”

We go…

Customer -> Solution/Benefit/USP -> “I Want This!”

How?

By creating a story-driven customer-obsessed message that starts with your customers, and leads to your solution…

Discover More About Underdog Marketing >>

We’re a new service and this is our official launch. And here’s what we offer:
  • A new understanding of how small businesses are different than big businesses.
  • Why small businesses require a different marketing strategy to win against their bigger and louder competitors.
  • How having the right customer-obsessed message can help you win even if your competitors are louder than you
  • A free newsletter and FB group formed of new entrepreneurs and small business owners (networking) where we’ll post relevant content.
  • A free report: “Top 7 Mistakes People Make When Quitting Their Job To Start A Business”
  • ‘Gary Halbert’ level sales copy at affordable prices, fully automated so that you don’t need to waste your time finding a copywriter, knowing what you need to tell them or speaking to anyone 1-on-1.
NOTE: For those who want to learn more about persuasion, direct response marketing, sales and copywriting, I have a thread on INSIDERS where I reveal stuff that I don’t normally share in public.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Approved good luck.

Andreas

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
167%
Jul 22, 2011
Hey, what is the price for cold e-mail outreach templates? I understand that not everything is white and black, and so I am looking to create a few templates in order to reach out to about 200 websites that are explicitly open to guest posts or featuring products. There are more who are not explicit about it, but they do it. It's usually online news outlets with certain lifestyle sections like tech, money, food, travel, pets, etc.

Black_Dragon43

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
333%
Apr 28, 2017
‍☠️ Eastern Europe
Hey, thanks for reaching out, unfortunately the service has been discontinued. With regards to current prices at which we could create email templates for cold outreach, I will PM you.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.