The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Underage Bostonian Beginner

ryjohn829

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
Feb 20, 2020
Suburbs of Boston, Massachusetts
I’m Ryan. I’m 17 and I’m a sophomore from the Boston area of Massachusetts. I’m studying Machine Technology right now in high school. People keep telling me your young go be a kid. I’ve been doing a lot of that lately and I need to do something valuable with these few more years I have to freeload off of my family. I read the millionaire fastlane and unscripted twice but decided to keep my minimum wage job at Dunkin Donuts believing that I needed it. I felt secure until I made one slip up and lost it in the snap of a finger. I read the schedule wrong and showed up Thursday instead of Tuesday. I have a pretty big ego. I walked out of there with my shoulders held high and smiled at the manager and sarcastically said, “it’s been a pleasure working for you these last two weeks of gainful employment, have a good day.” I shouldn’t have acted like that but I’m glad it happened because I learned that I cannot rely on a job for security. It can be taken at any moment.I have about a grand in my bank account and mom keeps yelling at me to get a job. I want to create an online app and website that can turn paper into digital (edible) documents (not PDFs {nobody on the planet uses these}) I want to create a cloud based system for it. I hate that I have to carry an extra 10lb of paper on my back that I might not even need that day. This could solve an organization problem for many people like myself who don’t like having to fish out papers. Imagine searching through your backpack (digitally) @MJ DeMarco you might think I’m just stopping by but I’m willing to do whatever it takes to enter the fastlane. Your two books changed my life. I’ll stick around and share my future.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Rabby

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
319%
Aug 26, 2018
Florida
Welcome! I would bet you can find some open source OCR projects (optical character recognition) and use one on the back end to convert your documents. It could be a good idea depending on who you do it for and how you execute. Also, look into imagemagick and ghostscript for getting documents back out ... people will want to export to PDF, and I can tell you some reasons why if you're interested. Be careful of ghostscript's licensing, last I knew it was AGPL, which means you have to pay to host or embed it as a service... or find an alternative project.

Also, I assume you mean editable, as opposed to edible. Although edible documents sound fun too ;) Looking forward to seeing what you can do.

I’ve been doing a lot of that lately and I need to do something valuable with these few more years I have to freeload off of my family.

Ahahahahhahaa!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...