• Discuss Entrepreneurship | Start-Ups | Starting a Business | Wealth | Money | Success | Investing
  1. Escape the Grind. Resurrect The Dream. Live Happily Ever After.

Become an UNSCRIPTED™Entrepreneur.

Don’t just build a business—build a life and a legacy. UNSCRIPTED™ Entrepreneurship is a specific subset of business creation that awakens dreams, frees time, and explodes incomes—but more importantly, it changes lives.

Make no mistake; this isn’t something you “try”— this is something you live.
    KICKSTART YOUR PERSONAL REVOLUTION TODAY.
    Get The Book(s) Download More Info Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

Change Yourself.
Change Your Life.
Change The World.

Join now and within minutes, you can start getting advice from real millionaire entrepreneurs who live the dream.

Marketplace Ultimate Money Mindset (The 2X Method): Financial Freedom Is Closer Than You Think [MP3 + PDF]

Discussion in 'Fastlane Marketplace' started by V8Bill, Mar 1, 2017.

1. V8Bill

V8Bill Silver Contributor FASTLANE INSIDER Read The Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $4,019
    Ultimate Money Mindset (The 2X Method)
    Financial Freedom Is Closer Than You Think

A Guide To Money, Wealth, Financial Freedom and Growth For Active Entrepreneurs.

[​IMG]

In This Book, You'll Discover the ONE SIMPLE MYTH That Could Be Preventing You From Attaining A Lifetime Of Wealth And Freedom.

Welcome Fastlaners, thanks for taking a look...

A few years ago I teamed up with a person who had something valuable to offer and I helped him bring it to the world by building a forum and filling it with a community. Within 2 years I had turned it into a $30,000 per month passive (subscription based) business and eventually sold my share for $650,000. I then created my own video course and sold hundreds of copies for between $1,800 and $5,000.

While that all adds up to well over 1 million dollars I never got to see $1,000,000 cash in my account. What I did get was a good taste of wealth and I realised something else very interesting...you don't have to be a millionaire to be or feel rich so I created a simple formula for wealth that anyone can use. It's 2X=F/(H+P) and this book is the full explanation of that formula and mindset adjustment techniques I've been using to help people understand what wealth is really all about and how it feels in the early stages. Let me tell you...it feels awesome and I want to describe it to you and hopefully demonstrate by example how financial freedom is closer than you think.

My aim for this experience is that you will be left with massively increased financial clarity. No longer will wealth be measured by "millions" but instead by how financially free you are. Financial freedom can be precisely calculated and precision will give you clarity and clarity gives you drive to get or keep you moving rapidly.

This 2.5 hour audio book and our 1-on-1 skype session aims to change and improve the way active entrepreneurs think of money and (more importantly) accurately measure and appreciate wealth at a much earlier stage than becoming a millionaire. I call it "Urban Wealth" and it's an exciting hidden layer of wealth which I illuminate in this book.

You can feel and be (by any reasonable measure) wealthy way before you become a millionaire. My 2X Method universal wealth formula quantifies wealth in a simple and unique original way based on my own experiences.

Based on my lectures, webinars and over 800 personal 1 on 1 interviews with active positive entrepreneurs like you and my extensive experience (over 13 years) as a wealth, mindset and wealth creation coach this experience will change you in the best possible way. With just one (2.5 hour) listen you will view money and wealth in a totally different and far more powerful way than most new entrepreneurs probably think is possible possible.

Ultimate Money Mindset has been well rated and mentioned as one of the most powerful books on wealth theory ever written.

Our very own MJ has given it his nod of approval "I highly recommend the Ultimate Money Mindset for anyone looking to expand their knowledge and discipline into the construction of a Fastlane money-system" - MJ DeMarco

In fact, prior to this, I don't think anyone has really been able to nail down a global and universal formula for wealth that applies to every human being on earth...

I have and it works for anyone actively looking to become wealthy (or at least wealthier than they are now). How is this possible? Here's a clue...you need to have a variable in the formula that accounts for each individuals financial stress...I call this "X" and you'll discover how understanding your own "X" will lead you directly to financial freedom.

You'll have to take a small leap of faith and listen to find out for yourself but 99.8% of people who have been exposed to the 2X Method (unrelated to 10x or anything written before now) have been blown away instantly, totally, irreversible, undeniably and permanently changed for the better by just one single exposure to Ultimate Money Mindset. If you add repeated listens (great for when you're commuting!) or a personal 1-on-1 with me you will look at business, wealth and opportunities in a totally new and far more powerful light than ever before.

I GUARANTEE you will be impressed, feel inspired and you WILL look at the whole question of wealth and money in a totally new and fantastically simple way but if you're don't feel changed just ask for your money back - no problems, no reasons...it wasn't for you - I get that. It's cool.

You're still reading this so I know you're the person I wrote this for. You enjoy personal development and self improvement and you're an active entrepreneur.

The 2X Method and it's global formula for wealth will cause a seismic paradigm shift in wealth theory and understanding that will benefit and improve your life from the first listen.

Thanks for your time, I look forward to meeting you.

Bill

(from the rear cover of the paperback)

[​IMG]

A few review snippets from the Kindle version
    [​IMG]

Some are quite old but you get the point...

[​IMG]

If you search for this title on Amazon you'll be able to read the full reviews.
    Here's what I want you to have today:
    1 x 114 page high quality formatted PDF e-book
    1 x 2.5 hour MP3 single play audio book (narrated by me)
    27 x individual MP3 chapters for easy revision without searching.
    1 x Skype (30 min) Mindset Session/Discussion

Note: Fastlane Insiders, can grab your copy in the "Insider's Gift Forum" or use the order button above to get the skype session.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2017
    Michael Moore likes this.
  2. MJ DeMarco

MJ DeMarco Raving Lunatic Staff Member LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR FASTLANE INSIDER Read The Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $206,943
    Admin Post
    Approved, good luck.

3. Sharun Kumar

Sharun Kumar New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $19
    Ease up on the hype through the copy man. Most of us here are producers too and can smell BS from a mile away.

ZF Lee, welshmin and Kingmaker like this.
  4. theag

theag Most Aggressive Guy on the Internet on the Planet LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR FASTLANE INSIDER Read The Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $41,745
    I dont understand what your book is about. Also, I cant find any background on you apart from your Amazon page, which says "more details on the website" and then on the website there is even less info.

Sorry, not really convincing and worth the time. Maybe wrong audience here.
    Whose then?

5. G-Man

G-Man Platinum Contributor FASTLANE INSIDER Read The Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $7,867
    "How to be wealthy on your current income with one little switch in thinking" The Secret? Cutting expenses to make my money go further?

Is this psychology of marketing? Added bonus that you don't expect anyone to take you up on? The plan is to take wealth lessons from somebody that will give away their time for $20/hr?

Maybe I'm not your audience. Good luck, though.

100k, welshmin, V8Bill and 2 others like this.
  6. MJ DeMarco

MJ DeMarco Raving Lunatic Staff Member LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR FASTLANE INSIDER Read The Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $206,943
    Admin Post
    Man, rough crowd.

BTW, I read this book last year and it is very relevant for anyone who finds the FL "money system" concept a worthy objective.

#nowhere, 100k, Michael Moore and 8 others like this.
  7. jon.a

jon.a Legendary Contributor LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR FASTLANE INSIDER Read The Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $49,856
    I don't think that we should be dumping on paid threads.

#nowhere, 100k, Supa and 5 others like this.
  8. theag

theag Most Aggressive Guy on the Internet on the Planet LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR FASTLANE INSIDER Read The Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $41,745
    See, here you go, now I'm interested again! Power of social proof.

#nowhere, ZF Lee, Striver and 7 others like this.
  9. Waspy

Waspy Float like a butterfly FASTLANE INSIDER Read The Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $5,947
    When I read the insiders thread I got the impression the book preached very similar rules as TMF.

But you guys are tearing it to bits. Interesting.

10. MJ DeMarco

Rep Bank:
    $206,943
    Admin Post
    That is one of the risks of advertising here -- it allows commentary on ads which sometimes, isn't all that positive.

I also reject any ads that I know the community won't find useful. (Had a few MLM things rejected, MMO stuff, etc.)

#nowhere, ZF Lee, Kingmaker and 2 others like this.
  11. Scot

Scot Ductus Exemplo FASTLANE INSIDER Read The Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $14,297
  12. G-Man

G-Man Platinum Contributor FASTLANE INSIDER Read The Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $7,867
    LOL, exactly what I thought:rofl:

There you go again with your respect and sense of boundaries.

@V8Bill sorry for being part of the dbag dog pile. I'm working on not being unnecessarily hostile to strangers. I promise.

#nowhere, MidwestLandlord and V8Bill like this.
  13. jon.a

jon.a Legendary Contributor LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR FASTLANE INSIDER Read The Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $49,856
    Let's bump the OP, and start over...

Supa, V8Bill and Deceiver like this.
  14. SinisterLex

SinisterLex Through victory my chains are broken. LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR FASTLANE INSIDER Read The Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $60,395
    A lot of interesting sh*t going on here...

Ad style sparks opposing comments, gets posters engaged, keeps ad at top due to controversy, sparks interest, gets forum owner's attention, adds social proof, turns discussion around, gains comments from opposing side, causes initial opposers to switch sides in line with keeping up with group norms, gets bumped for a reset, earns 13 responses, shoots to the top of Google, soon catches the eyes of thousands of lurkers, half of which buy his book, and all for like $30.

And that makes you wonder...was it on purpose? Are we even the target audience?
    And that makes me wonder if...maybe the book is worth it.

Deepness.

:cool:

15. V8Bill

V8Bill Silver Contributor FASTLANE INSIDER Read The Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $4,019
    Is it hype if it's true? The book has had a remarkable effect on all readers so far. I say what I see and believe me...I toned it down plenty. It's a good book, I've poured many years into writing and testing it. I don't think it's too hypey but understand if others do. I can't please everyone and I have no interest in trying. Thanks for your input though - [+ed]Upon reflection, I agree, it was a bit OTT in a few places.I've edited to remove some hypey statements.[/+ed].

Actually I wrote it pretty much for this audience and other active entrepreneurs who think becoming a millionaire is the first step to becoming wealthy. The book's based entirely on my own experiences proving that's not the case. The quote comes from an old friend of mine who wanted me to speak to all his downline (not my thing but hey - if they want to listen I'll talk). His business grew like a shot after every consult because his people had a fresh new perspective on what they were doing and why. I explained how they could all feel and be wealthy for far less than millions of dollars so with that perspective they all tried a bit harder and reached closer goals. He said "man this is like the most powerful lesson in wealth I've ever read or heard". His name is Sean Rasmussen.

I had a massive fancy website with copy that was written by someone else and just recently I couldn't stand it so I just pulled it all down and what you're seeing now is a back up site just so I have a presence of some sort. I also had a facebook page but pulled that down as well as the facebook culture doesn't interest me any more. I just want to sell and discuss the book with people I chose and I chose TFF and (you can probably guess where else it's posted).

It's all good though, I'm confident the book stands alone and can speak for itself. Mass marketing is not my current main focus. I just wanted to get it out there and start discussing it again. It's the thing I enjoy the most in life right now. The $10 is a token to make sure I'm talking to the right people who aren't going to waste my time.

No, that's not my intention at all and it's not about "how to make money". I'm an author, the only "how to make money" wealth lesson you can take away from this is I wrote a book, published it and am now selling it. The message inside is the important bit and it's an examination on what it feels like to be financial free, how to measure wealth using a global formula and to basically get people to realise when they're wealthy.

And I think we all know that cutting expenses won't make anyone wealthy or rich by any definition. It goes far, far beyond that. It's not a Seinfeld style observational piffelry. It's a serious examination of "wealth", how to measure it, what it feels like and how much people might need to feel it. Thanks for your input though, I appreciate all comments.

Thanks. Might have to quote you on that. That's ok, you're not raising ninnies here. I prefer this style. I'm proud of my book and will stand for all questioning.

Thanks Jon. I was a little taken aback but the questions are all fair and relevant. I have to defend my "hype" and it has to stand up to the winds of scrutiny.

Others I respect have also read it and liked it though I got a special super buzz when MJ gave it a wink and a nod.

No one who has read it has ever torn it to shreds and I don't feel that's happened here. [ed+]They're doing me a favour by asking me questions I should have answered in the sales copy. [/ed+]

Once people read it and then report back that it's worth tearing up; that's when I'll listen to their opinions. At the moment though no one is saying that. The nature of the topic brings out a lot of guessing and questions though. As for it being similar to TMF; it glances off some of the rules that MJ likes and walks in parallel for a few sections I don't touch on methods of making money, I deal only in the wealth theory, mindset and expectations. It was first finished in 2010 (this version was completed in 2014 and I've been sharing and developing it's concepts since 2004... a long time before I met or had heard of MJ, his thoughts and this place.

Thanks, I'd rather have it reviewed and approved by tough nuts than easy followers. It's all good. It kind of invites controversy onto itself with that title. I'm aware of the pretentiousness of calling anything "ultimate" but honestly, hand on heart, these are all phrases used by readers to describe it. Believe or not. I'm pretty lucky that way.

Yep, Insiders get it for free in the Insider's give away section. I'm not searching for social proof though I'm aware of it's value. This is just something I want to do. I'm not sure if it has wide enough appeal to make me an instant ultra millionaire but that's not it's purpose. This is my life's work and my legacy.

Thanks again Jon.

You know what Lex, I hired several copy writers for a fair bit of money spent and got copy that was so hypey I'd dry reach. I tried adjusting it and taking bits but in the end I got fed up and just decided to write something to present the book myself. The words above are all mine and yeah, if I'm going to seriously sell it outside I'll probably have to get better copy. But for now I just wanted to take some action so I did...and here we are. I agree, it could be a lot better. It's not a major concern for me. I just want to make sure it's available and I can keep studying people's reaction to it.

As for the big marketing plan you outlined I might have been executing...I wish I was that clever. That stuff never entered my mind so it's probably wise not to judge the book's contents on that basis. As an insider you can download it for free anyway but truthfully it's not aimed at people like you from whom I'd only expect a gentle nod at best. Sure wish I had you as a copy writer though.

Briefly, the book is about the experiences I had in the days, weeks and years after selling my share of a website I owned for $650k back in 2007. I was "richer" than I ever thought I'd be and it all happens very fast so I was left with all this cash and a no idea what to do with it. I soon learned the lessons that you all guessed were coming and I developed the 2X Method formula to try to explain to (mostly) options traders and IMers; how much money they really needed to feel like they wanted to feel by being a millionaire. That wealthy feeling happens much earlier and by using a formula to measure wealth I was able to quantify it. This book is just written to help people understand the beauty of financial freedom, how much it actually costs and what feeling wealthy actually feels like in a day to day scenario.

It's only $10. I'm not selling it to get rich off you guys. I'm doing it to share and help and maybe, just maybe I'll get more speaking work and that's where I want to be - back up on stage giving this as a lecture/workshop anywhere entrepreneurs gather. If people want to read it before commenting or want to test me on a skype call to really know what it's all about I welcome a request for a freebie. The $10 is really just to make sure I'm talking to people who have taken a small step towards wanting to learn more about the topic.

Ask me anything. I'm confident it'll stand up to scrutiny once people have listened to it.

Last edited: Mar 2, 2017
  16. Gareth

Gareth Bronze Contributor Read The Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,689
    "They hide knowledge in those things called books"

Sounds like a steal at $10

Michael Moore, ZF Lee and V8Bill like this.
  17. Gareth

Rep Bank:
    $1,689
    As I had some spare time today I purchased this product and listened to it on 1.8x speed.

Personally I enjoyed it. It is NOT a HTMM book.

I think Jim Rohn said "Its not the economy, it's your philosophy"

...because of this I spent a lot less time in the 12 months researching HTMM and more on changing how I viewed money, business, wealth and happiness. The results have been fantastic.

I used to consider that books were an expense, now I see them as an investment.

I don't know the author, we have never spoken, but I'd suggest it is worth more than the measly $10 charged.

18. V8Bill

Rep Bank:
    $4,019
    Thanks @Gareth ! Hit me up if you're not clear on anything or wish to discuss any aspect.

SinisterLex likes this.
  19. Gareth

Rep Bank:
    $1,689
    I will do. I can't help but feel there is a powerful intersect with you philosophy and TMF.

After listening to your audio I was thinking that right now I am doing the 2x with respect to my current business ideas.

In the background I am slowly (grrrr) moving towards the creation of a SAAS. It is potentially an asset that could be liquidated as per TMF.

Exciting times.

MJ DeMarco and V8Bill like this.
  20. V8Bill

Rep Bank:
    $4,019
    Indeed they are... I look forward to hearing all about it. Good idea about applying the 2X Method to business. I've been thinking about how it would apply. I'd be interested in your ideas on this.

Quick thanks for those who offered sales copy feedback. Appreciate the feedback both here and via PM.

21. soso

soso New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $44
    Loved the book Bill
    easy to follow and understand
    puts things into perspective and achievable
    thankyou thankyou

Michael Moore and V8Bill like this.
  22. V8Bill

Rep Bank:
    $4,019
    Glad to hear it. Financial perspective and clarity are exactly what I wanted you to get from it. I really enjoyed our chat too. Some pretty massive ideas were discussed. Exciting stuff. Thanks for stopping by to leave your review.

23. JWelch

JWelch Bronze Contributor Read The Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,123
    I read the book recently and it was very well written and adds a lot of insight into wealth creation and having a wealthy lifestyle that many books just don't touch on. Bill has real world experience in what he wrote and gives intuitive and inspiring advice about approaching finance.

I've found a great deal of value in its content in that it opened my eyes to how close financial freedom actually is and gave me the feeling like it's not a pipe dream but rather attainable without the need to be on "Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous". I would recommend it to anyone who is a student of the fastlane approach.

Michael Moore, hughjasle and V8Bill like this.
  24. Gareth

Rep Bank:
    $1,689
    Agree, but the unanswered part is .....how to 2x?

V8Bill likes this.
  25. V8Bill

Rep Bank:
    $4,019
    Thanks for posting that. Glad you enjoyed it.

That's always the question I get after people have read this but this isn't a "how to make money" book.

Everyone will have their own journey to 2X. I chose not to get into "how to make 2X/money" with this book as it's a pure mindset switch I'm aiming for here. I'll leave how to make money ideas up to others. The main point is that 2X is much closer than aiming for "millions" and it feels the same. It's the first (and I think best) goal. Wealth is only 2X away no matter how much you earn or need. Realising that is the first step. Making 2X is the second step, banking enough to establish a never ending supply of 2X is the final goal.

Knowing about 2X brings everything we want out of wealth much closer which is a good thing. Without knowing 2X exists most people sail straight past it.