• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

INTRO uk based, new to the forum and the fastlane ! would love some advice

Discussion in 'Forum Introductions (Who are you!?)' started by ASD, Mar 13, 2019.

1. ASD

ASD New Contributor FASTLANE INSIDER

Rep Bank:
    $6
    hi guys

I'm new to the forum & new to the fastlane, I'm looking forward to everything ill be able to learn from the site & both of MJ's books, of which I've finished the millionaire fastlane and just started unscripted.

Id love some advice, I'm 23, dropped out of college a few years ago so don't necessarily have what most people would call the standard qualifications, I've spent the last 2/3 years moving from sh*t job to sh*t job(I've worked at a lot of places), sometimes I was fired, sometimes id just had enough of grafting my arse off for someone who couldn't care less about my ambitions so I walked out, all with terrible pay and most the time terrible hours.
    I've always knew I wanted to be an entrepreneur from a young age, I used to try to sell all sorts as a youngster, but I thought I would try to please my parents etc. etc.
    That obviously didn't happen, now I find myself at a 9 to 5 job I hate, which has 0 health and safety, its starting to have a noticeable affect on my health, its ran by a pair of idiots & was only ever there so I could save up some money
    its now been probably 8/9 months and ive saved what I think is a good amount considering my wage.
    do I quit my job now and put all my attention and focus into one of the many ideas I have, which I know my mum and dad wont approve of & it will probably put a strain on my relationship seen as though my gf still has a job or keep the job and try to work round it.
    I remember mj talking about intelligent risk & I cant decide if this would be one

look forward to hearing from you guys

SK1 likes this.
  2. SK1

SK1 Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $417
    Hi and welcome.

I am from the UK too - a few on here actually. Everyone is super nice and helpful.

Qualifications and history mean shit - its all about motivation and action.
    Will look forward to seeing your story unfold.

Here was the start of mine: Link

Good luck! Feel free to ask for anything.

3. NMdad

NMdad Silver Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $3,143
    Get a job so you can pay bills while you're working on your business. Don't expect people to support you & pay for your upkeep while you noodle away on something. Support yourself as you build your business.

Then, when the business generates enough revenue to support itself AND you, quit your job.

A sh*t job actually provides GREAT motivation to work on your side hustle.

Review your ideas, rank them on:
    • the CENTS criteria
    • probability for success
    • estimated hours & cost required to validate
    Then choose an idea & tell us your next actions.

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.