• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 40,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

2. Forum *Official* Book Discussion
    Can't Hurt Me by David Goggins

The forum has voted to discuss this book. Grab it, discussion begins soon!
    Can't Hurt Me, by Goggins

O/T: Health Trying to loose weight (not succeeding )

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by Bhanu, Apr 26, 2018.

1. Baku85

Baku85 New Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED

Rep Bank:
    $92
    This diet is for maximum 6 weeks... and if lady is pregnant this changes a lot. I dont remember in her books, but probably not for pregnant woman.

2. The Abundant Man

The Abundant Man Silver Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $5,033
    Well if you eat that low of calories either you'll be looking like you're from Auscwitz or your body's gonna be "Too low. Either I'm not going to do a thing or get even more fat for survival"

But yes pregnant women eat about just as much as a teenage boy and probably even more because they have to sustain a second human being in their bodies.

I'm just saying that the book was written by a woman and the intended audience is probably for women.

3. Baku85

Rep Bank:
    $92
    well no, actually man/female are using it, in poland its very popular.
    and its just cleaning body, its maximum 6 weeks once per year.
    Its not diet for every day like veganism

or one/two week(s) each month, until person will loose weight and gain health.

4. The Abundant Man

The Abundant Man Silver Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $5,033
    So it's just a crash diet then?

5. Baku85

Rep Bank:
    $92
    why crash diet ?
    completely NOT, of course you loose power, but its very good for your body.
    For example my friend after such diet healed finally from her hashimoto issue.

There are groups on FB, ppl are sharing they exp, everyone are happy.
    Lost weight a lot, healed from disses.
    But Im not actually sure if there are some materials written in english :(

6. lowtek

lowtek Platinum Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $23,993
    6 weeks is enough to cause damage to your hormonal production, at least for the intermediate term. Not to mention it's impossible to get sufficient vitamin and nutrients on so few calories

I don't need to read anything about the diet because I have a very very basic grasp of human physiology. If you want to wreck your body by doing something crazy that's fine, but I can't let it go unchecked.

It's as dangerous as someone leveraging up their credit cards to do a robert kiyosaki real estate training camp for 50k.

DVU and msufan like this.
  7. DVU

DVU In Progress Read Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $2,700
    sa
    Again, I'm not denying the results. They will come. Doing it that way is just very unhealthy as @lowtek said.

Your body needs a certain amount of calories to maintain itself during the day, putting it in that big of a calorie deficit just makes it go into ultra starvation mode.

Why are you arguing something that you obviously know little about?

If you like sharing good news then share something you actually know something about, not something you "read about on the internet."

And calling me an a**hole isn't helping your point, it just makes you look childish and uneducated.

lowtek likes this.
  8. Baku85

Rep Bank:
    $92
    You dont have any knowledge and started attacking me , dunno why.
    " cause damage to your hormonal production" really ? And this is based on what ? Your beliefs ?

As I said, in poland its very popular and ppl are healing based on this diet from many many different issues plus of course loosing weight. Going back to health.
    They are also sharing they med results.
    I was doing it for 6 weeks, my wife was doing it for 6 weeks, no issues with "hormonal production" , but lost issues with other problems which we had, so what you are saying its a lie.

"I don't need to read anything about the diet" yes of course, why read smth about it, better start attacking ut based on little knowledge :) Very inteligent, react based on 5% of knowledge.

But well your decision.
    You are saying its based, but more and more ppl re using it and back to health and loose weight.
    So your beliefs on one way, true on other.

Best regards

"And calling me an a**hole isn't helping your point, it just makes you look childish and uneducated."

Attacking some about diet, having zero knowledge about it is very grown and educated I assume.

9. masterneme

masterneme Silver Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $3,947
    What eating 400-800 calories a day will do is dramatically lower your metabolism.

It's been know for decades that hypocaloric diets are crappy long-term.

Reduce or remove your carbs and choose the ones with low Glycemic index - Wikipedia.

Calories should be the last thing to be worried about, always start with WHAT you eat.

For example: Are fruits good or bad?

This is in fact a trick question because every fruit is different. If you eat apples and berries with low GI it will help you lose weight. This will be different if you eat bananas or watermelons.

If you're going to do a crash diet you could just fast from time to time or go the intermitent fasting route...

But again, if you keep eating crap even fasting (AKA not eating at all) will be useless.

They key for weight control is not calories is the manipulation of insuline. Of course eating more than you need will make you grow, what I mean is that balancing your hormones should be your FIRST focus.

10. Baku85

Rep Bank:
    $92
    Well this diet is not only based on calories. During it you can eat only some types of vegetables and fruits. Mostly vegetables. Please because I dont want to argue anymore and waste time - read about it and then take into discission. Would you go into some business only by having some small portion of information ? I have good exp and many ppl also. During many years its helping to more and more ppl. Chech the facts. All from my side. Good bye.

Wysłane z mojego SM-A510F przy użyciu Tapatalka

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.