The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Trader Interviews

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

1320Trader

New Contributor
Aug 14, 2007
Maryland
I've been listening to interviews for a few months and have picked up some good info. If you are interested in trading you may want to check it out.

www.traderinterviews.com

click on the archives to check out all of them

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

zaiteku

New Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Dec 10, 2007
Honolulu, Hawaii
thats a great site with a lot of great information. I like the diverse range of different traders they have interviewed there, many different styles of trading to learn from.

dbeck29

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Jan 4, 2008
thats a great site with a lot of great information. I like the diverse range of different traders they have interviewed there, many different styles of trading to learn from.
definitely a great site, if you are a fan, you should also check out the Market Wizard books or audio books.

As far as i know, its a 2 book series.

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Market-Wizards-Interviews-Top-Traders/dp/1592802974/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1199487073&sr=1-1"]Amazon.com: Market Wizards: Interviews with Top Traders: Books: Jack D. Schwager[/ame]

thats the original book link.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE KAK’s “Kill Bigger” Incubation Program- With DAILY personal attention.
Ladies and Gentlemen! I am still taking apps! Think you have what it takes? Send the rundown to...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Thanks for sharing. I want a course to optimize for other than Google engines.
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Welcome to 2020, I wanted to add in a quick note about gratitude for the new year...

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe to become an INSIDER.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected - Please Disable

Yes, ads can be annoying. But please...

...to support the Unscripted/Fastlane mission (and to respect the immense amount of time needed to manage this forum) please DISABLE your ad-block. Thank you.

I've Disabled AdBlock