The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Trader Interviews

Anything related to investing, including crypto

1320Trader

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
22%
Aug 14, 2007
Maryland
I've been listening to interviews for a few months and have picked up some good info. If you are interested in trading you may want to check it out.

www.traderinterviews.com

click on the archives to check out all of them

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

zaiteku

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
7%
Dec 10, 2007
Honolulu, Hawaii
thats a great site with a lot of great information. I like the diverse range of different traders they have interviewed there, many different styles of trading to learn from.

dbeck29

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
11%
Jan 4, 2008
thats a great site with a lot of great information. I like the diverse range of different traders they have interviewed there, many different styles of trading to learn from.

definitely a great site, if you are a fan, you should also check out the Market Wizard books or audio books.

As far as i know, its a 2 book series.

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Market-Wizards-Interviews-Top-Traders/dp/1592802974/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1199487073&sr=1-1"]Amazon.com: Market Wizards: Interviews with Top Traders: Books: Jack D. Schwager[/ame]

thats the original book link.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.