The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Trademark application and use of words

TicStatis

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 28, 2020
Hello Fastlaners,

I would like to register a trademark for 2 products in Germany. Since trademark laws are often harmonised, it would be ok to ask it here.

In Germany the trademark application process is way easier if you use harmonized terms to describe the products, meaning pre-determined words found in TMclass, instead of using your own words. The two products are:
1. Bed restraint/ bondage kit
2.Breast milk storage bags.

For the bed bondage product I could only find ''sex toys'' as a harmonized word. For the breast milk storage bags I could only find ''feeding aids and pacifiers''. My question is, will my trademark be protected for these 2 products if I register the trademark using those two harmonized words? Or are they too broad? Trademark registration would be important for getting listing's protection on Amazon and also when other businesses tries to use your brand name.

Thank you!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.