The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

What are your MUST WATCH entrepreneur or business movies?

randomnumber314

speed of a drunk camel
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
227%
Jan 7, 2014
Minnesoooota,USA

mowealth

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
296%
Feb 18, 2014
World Traveler
One that hasn't been listed and almost certain no one knows about.

The Billionaire (A Thai movie. Major language barrier but action speaks louder than words)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2292955/

Based on a true story too. My fellow entrepreneurs, do not miss this one. :tiphat:

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

AllenCrawley

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
420%
Oct 13, 2011
Scottsdale, AZ

JasonR

Maverick
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
544%
May 29, 2012
Las Vegas
I think there's a thread about this already, but:

The Social Network - I used to put this on when i was working on my first business for motivation. Probably have "watched" it 30 times.

Middle Men - loved this one

I just wanted the Imitation Game, which isn't technically about business, but was nonetheless excellent and Motivational

Whiplash - a story about greatness

Ma Co

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
362%
Apr 2, 2012
Vietnam
Last edited:

AgainstAllOdds

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
647%
Dec 26, 2014
Chicago, IL

David Fiddler

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
306%
Jan 11, 2015
Nighcrawler - a heartbreaking story about a gentleman who've started from the bottom, dirt poor he learned skills from the internet and founded his business from the ground up, doing whatever it takes. Okay, maybe a bit sociopathic

Fight Club - an inspirational movie about a group of friends who got tired of their 9-5 jobs and the corporate world so they set out to make a difference. Having come up with service that provides people a new way of being together and doing activities together they build up momentum and change the world.

Watchmen - not really about entrepreneurship, but teaches you a valuable lesson. Your master plan? Better F*cking did it 35 minutes ago. :D

I also got some kicks out of Factotum, but it's a bit artsy and "boring" my normal definition. But it's about a guy (Bukowski) who does whatever it takes to live his dream (which is being a writer). If you want to save yourself some time Bukowski's poem Roll The Dice pretty much sums it up.

RHL

The coaching was a joke guys.
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
747%
Oct 22, 2013
PA/NJ
Only one that hasn't been mentioned yet: October Sky, the somewhat sensationalized childhood story of DoD/NASA rocket scientist Homer Hickam. It's not about money, but the all-important process still comes through: Building shit prototype after shit prototype that blows up or crashes and burns and not giving up. Having no real mentors or guidance and having to figure out everything on your own. Going beyond what any of the adults in your life have experience with. Having to keep going to school even though your interests lie elsewhere, beyond the curriculum. Having to work a dead-end, soul-sucking job to fund the research. Parents who think you're insane and have to get the same kind of job they got to make anything of yourself. Getting into legal scrapes when your idea gets too big. It's fastlane gold and the boys never earn a single dollar (except scholarship money).

Last edited:

deepestblue

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
52%
Jun 11, 2011
Arizona
It's not a movie, but Kevin Nations' Youtube video entitled 'Zen of Flower Arranging' is by far the best business video I have ever, ever, ever seen. It only has 969 views on Youtube. The best things are often largely un-noticed. Doesn't mean they aren't the best. Often, wealth is very, very quiet.

Castaway

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
269%
Feb 15, 2014
The Woods

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
AMERICAN GANGSTER, BLOW, HUSTLE AND FLOW lol

wall street,

THe boiler Room

Cheat, steal, and hustle your way chasing money? I like American Gangster, Wall Street, and the Boiler Room as entertainment, but they're NOT inspirational for business unless you want to be a hooker, a crack dealer, or a thief.

GSF

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
278%
Aug 25, 2012
My top 3:

1. There will be blood (my favourite film)- ruthless, hardworking rags to riches psychotic oil tycoon against a greedy hypocritical religious figure.
2. Godfather
3. Rocky- the ultimate underdog film

Although I didn't expect to, I also really enjoyed the social network

The-J

Dog Dad
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
264%
Aug 28, 2011
Ontario
Boiler Room: if only for the Ben Affleck speech, but it's an excellent insight on the 'mind of a hustler', what people will do and what people won't ask in order to make some money.

Office Space: I love this movie. It's motivating in that it shows a reality that millions of people live every day: comfortable and safe but horribly unfulfilled and deeply unhappy. Some gold quotes in the movie as well.

Iono man pick any 3rd

dompie85

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
96%
Jan 16, 2015
Houston, Texas
I'm surprised that nobody has mentioned, "The Great Gatsby" A story about a gentleman who did EVERYTHING in his power in order to have his way (along with a girl). Changed everything about his life. Even ran away from his family! Not to mention, a lesson on how people can drastically change, be supportive, loyal, greedy, and respectful.

csalvato

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
May 5, 2014
Rocky Mountain West
In what sense? That if you work your a$$ off, you'll end up going crazy and living in a room full of your own piss?

Well, that's an extremely negative way to look at the story of Howard Hughes, one of the most influential and best entrepreneurs of the past hundred years. :)

The Aviator, to me, illustrated the power of obsession and drive in accomplishing herculean, unrealistic and monumental tasks.

It illustrates how there will be hardships and heartaches and that the obsession that pushes us to success can help us achieve our most lofty, unrealistic goals no matter what anyone says.

The movie showed me how important it is for obsessive, competitive over-achievers to surround themselves with winners who believe in their vision, and understand their past and eccentricities.

I guess that's the difference perspective makes.

Last edited:

mike c

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
May 18, 2015
hi

not a movie but some people take best motivational speeches and put epic music

quick fix :)

on the right you will see more channels - short and long tracks with video

this one has 7 mil views to start

mike

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.