• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 40,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

INTRO Tobe here, 18 year old college graduate looking to do great things.

Discussion in 'Forum Introductions (Who are you!?)' started by T0b3n, Aug 10, 2018.

1. T0b3n

T0b3n New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $41
    Hey guys, I'm Tobe, 18 and from the UK. I recently finished college, started a digital agency business a month ago. Majored in business and psychology, understandably I'm highly interested in entrepreneurship, philosophy, self-improvement and learning. Graduated so early because I started at 14. No not super intelligent or anything(likely average) I just try to work hard and challenge myself.

As far as skills go I have 3 years of self-taught experience in web development/graphic design, making stuff is interesting to me which motivated the starting of the agency. If I plan on doing some master's degree it would probably be related to computers or business, right now I'm trying to learn as much as possible through experience.

I've learnt a bit so far, hoping to learn some more from good people.

JJGoshow, Xeon and Daniel A like this.