The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Tips on how to get started

BusinessInShorts

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
186%
Jan 20, 2019
Thun, Switzerland
Hey all,

My name is Alain, I'm from Switzerland, and I currently have 2 businesses (e-commerce and IT) and I'm about to acquire a third business (never done an acquisition so far, very exciting).

In my spare time, which we all know does not really exist when you are running businesses you love, I write articles to help others get started.
(You can check those out at BusinessInShorts.com).

I have read both of MJs books and I just love his writing style and obviously the content speaks to me very much.

I do not really have any hobbies aside from going to gym like 2-3 times a week. My businesses are also my hobbies.

I'm excited to get to know you guys and stay safe.

Peace
Al

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

DarkWoods

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
112%
Oct 12, 2020
Thanks.

Yeah, the site doesn't get a lot of traction right now. But because it's a side hustle it cannot be what I wish for it to be.

What's your story?

Congratulations Alain for your business. It's my goal to start at least one business.

Now I am reading "The Millionaire Fastlane " for the first time.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

PapaGang

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
256%
Jul 10, 2019
Milwaukee, WI
Welcome to the forum!
It's good to see someone with 2 businesses going on, with a 3rd on the way. Looking forward to hearing more about them. I'm also curious to see the progress on your site, and how it will evolve.

Cheers,

BusinessInShorts

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
186%
Jan 20, 2019
Thun, Switzerland
Welcome to the forum!
It's good to see someone with 2 businesses going on, with a 3rd on the way. Looking forward to hearing more about them. I'm also curious to see the progress on your site, and how it will evolve.

Cheers,
Thanks.

Yeah, the site doesn't get a lot of traction right now. But because it's a side hustle it cannot be what I wish for it to be.

What's your story?

Ernman

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
224%
Feb 8, 2019
Florida, USA
Welcome to the forum and best of luck with your businesses. I'm curious, MJ talks about being monogamous with your biz to give it the best chance of success. You have two, soon a third. Is one of them so well established that you have this flexibility?

BusinessInShorts

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
186%
Jan 20, 2019
Thun, Switzerland
Welcome to the forum and best of luck with your businesses. I'm curious, MJ talks about being monogamous with your biz to give it the best chance of success. You have two, soon a third. Is one of them so well established that you have this flexibility?
Fair point. I started the IT business and that was just to get out of my 9-5 job. The business is basically me doing programming work, so if I don't work there's no money coming in.

The second business is a 6-year old online store which generates well over $1MM in sales per year and aside from the finances, some marketing tasks, and the co-decision-making is run by my girlfriend.

The business we're buying is my Dad's business and it was just a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to get a multi-million dollar business that we already know fairly well. We are changing the processes and the system so we can run the business from anywhere, which isn't possible right now.

I know about MJ's opinion about being monogamous with your business and I always feel bad when I reread his book, but I'm the guy that likes to start things. The only reason I was with the online store for so long, was because of my girlfriend. She is my accountability partner if you will.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...