The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Time to wake up!

Anything related to matters of the mind

kkompoti

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
126%
Jul 23, 2016
Greece
This thread goes for some members in here.
1.- Don’t procrastinate! I mean it.
I was one too. Recently changed that and it is a whole new world out there people!
Your mindset will change in ways you cannot imagine. The daily hustle , talking to people, arranging stuff, buying , selling and all this dance happening on top of YOUR wallet, will make you think in a different way. The entrepreneur way.

2.- Don’t overthink your idea.
Just start doing something about it.
The phone call to the producer - developer of your product is the first thing to do. Show no fear.
Have an opinion about what you want and how you want it. Don’t let suppliers tell you otherwise.
If the demands of the supplier , web dev etc goes far beyond your budget, find a way to come close to that , Hustle, Get a second job , get a f… loan if you are so confident about your product.
Grow what needs to be grown down there and EXECUTE your plan.
Don’t just sit here and ask advice on how to do stuff. You will learn for yourself how, and when you are about to hit a wall, come and ask for solutions here.
3.- Making tiny tiny steps towards your goal is something good. If you are afraid of the market , this is what you will ONLY do.
Don’t overcomplicate things. Go for the sale. Feel what happens to your head after that. Emotion explosions.
Fear for what is coming next is the first. Deal with that with taking action.
4.- There are a lot of business that can go fastlane. It does not have to be a lead generating site or a self improvement brand or something entirely web based.
MJ wrote the book, to give all people the chance of understanding what is going on around us with money. Did you get the message? The message is that you are responsible on how much money you are going to make and how are you going to live eventually. No leads , no limos , no coding is the final message. Coding+leads+limos were MJ’s keys to his Lambo.
Find your own keys!

5.- From the day I finished the book lots of ideas come to my mind about business. LOTS. I believe this is happening also to you. Go on trello , make a separate board for each idea and write what you have done so far. Also write what needs to be done to get to that first sale. And then categorize the boards with numbers going for “1” the thing you have done the most so far and so on. Then go to the number 1 board and start making things happen.
6.- Don’t worry about other people! The first thing in your mind should be your business. If you succeed then go and help them. Only then. You are losing time in any other scenario.
Also watch what happens when you grow as a business man with your friends . When they sence that you are growing mentally and financially, they WILL try to lure you away. Suddenly they will need you more and more for this and that or for that beer we were talking about…. You know what I mean.
If you withstand this pressure after a while they will live you alone for you to finally fulfil your work.
This also goes for family members.

To the people lurking the forum:
This is my personal opinion: Come and give value. Don’t just steal ideas from here.
If you cannot just do that with one online forum , I can imagine how well your business ventures are doing..
And if you are afraid of the tough love in here , wait to see how the world works when you start a business…

Just felt the need to write the above. Thanks for reading!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

GMSI7D

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Jan 27, 2016
Lyon, France
To the people lurking the forum:
This is my personal opinion: Come and give value. Don’t just steal ideas from here.
If you cannot just do that with one online forum , I can imagine how well your business ventures are doing..
And if you are afraid of the tough love in here , wait to see how the world works when you start a business…

don't worry about leechers. only a small part of readers will achieve anything worthwhile anyway

everybody has knowledge but winning through society's inertia is not for everyone

there are 30 000 + users on this forum

how many of them are rich or will be one day ?

however , knowledge is there for everybody to grab and run , nothing is hidden, everybody can read the forum,

knowledge and the odds are the same for everyone but there won't be 30 000 milionaires after reading this forum

so i hope people understand what i am saying

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.