The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

TIME is of the EFFORT, not just in the essence of RIGHT NOW

Newpollz

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
Nov 14, 2015
Meet your future self,

remember.png

In fact he is remembering YOU right now.

I cannot see his face in my crystal ball though, so I can't really tell which one is which.

crystalball.jpg

I get this...

remember2.png

Then I get this...

remembergood.png

He is telling me something...

What's that?

It was pos[...] poss......jimmy.jpg posssss[..[...]

What Jimmy? Posture? Fix my posture? What do you mean??

jimmy2.jpg

[...] ......... No you idiot. I mean it was POSSIBLE!

26-successful-people-who-failed-at-first-23-638.jpg

It was possible? What do you mean it was possible. I am living in the present right now and I am telling you I can't do more.

jimmy.jpg

That is because time is different for everybody.

900-495702077-constant-light.jpg

We are here yet we are not experimenting TIME as the same rate (that is what Einstein was trying to demonstrate his whole life, and verily he is more famous today than he ever was).

Some of the shit that you do. It will PAY OFF. Just not in the TIME that you WANT.

score2.png

What do you have control over in this life if it is not only in your efforts?

Put in the effort and wait. It's, in reality all you can do.

https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/co...-extra-reps-are-all-you-need-right-now.67376/

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
  • Banned

Newpollz

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
Nov 14, 2015
Sorry dude but your posts don't make any sense. They are taking up space.

What is this 1943 Italy? Other members like Vigilante and other cool people have yet to tell me to shut the F*ck up. When they do I'll step back, until then I am posting whatever the F*ck I want that can inspire and motivate people and it would seems it works somehow since I end up getting likes 5 weeks later.

So obviously you should re-read this post because that is exactly what I am talking about.

Mike Kavanagh

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
134%
Aug 17, 2013
What is this 1943 Italy? Other members like Vigilante and other cool people have yet to tell me to shut the F*ck up. When they do I'll step back, until then I am posting whatever the F*ck I want that can inspire and motivate people and it would seems it works somehow since I end up getting likes 5 weeks later.

So obviously you should re-read this post because that is exactly what I am talking about.

Look, I didn't attack you. I gave you some honest criticism.
I wasn't going to respond again, it's a waste of my time, as it's a waste of everyone ELSE'S time to do anything other than to let this thread die.

However, I'm trying to read and I keep getting alerted every time you respond, for absolutely no reason other than to "show how cool you are".
You've attacked two members, who also gave you honest criticism, and now a third who doesn't know what the actual hell you are talking about.

You aren't motivating any one because your message isn't clear.
The cool people are too F*cking busy to tell you to knock it the hell off.

Newpollz

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
Nov 14, 2015
Look, I didn't attack you. I gave you some honest criticism.
I wasn't going to respond again, it's a waste of my time, as it's a waste of everyone ELSE'S time to do anything other than to let this thread die.

However, I'm trying to read and I keep getting alerted every time you respond, for absolutely no reason other than to "show how cool you are".
You've attacked two members, who also gave you honest criticism, and now a third who doesn't know what the actual hell you are talking about.

You aren't motivating any one because your message isn't clear.
The cool people are too F*cking busy to tell you to knock it the hell off.

If that were true why do you want to let it die right now before more people get a chance to read it? Did you have a position in the Chinese government designing The Golden Shield Project ?

Give it time. Don't be a fascist, don't decide for everyone what is trash and what is dope.

T-K

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 22, 2016
Istanbul
Dude, I think there is something in your posts lately that we are not able to see. I can't quite understand every piece but still, respect.

Newpollz

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
Nov 14, 2015
Dude, I think there is something in your posts lately that we are not able to see. I can't quite understand every piece but still, respect.

Nothing is wrong buddy. I am just trying different approaches. If you actually read between the lines, you will see everything is there.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.