The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Time For A Change

KTudor

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
217%
Feb 20, 2021
Oyster Bay, NY
Hello everyone!

My name is Kristin and I'm from Oyster Bay, Long Island, NY. It's time for a change for me. I've been diving into all of @Fox YT material for a little bit and I'm ready to launch my website company. I've dabbled in a few businesses, some successful others not so much. 2020 has made me stop and re-think about my choices and the direction I want to go in. I really had to look deep down and see what I want. I decided I really needed to focus and web design was it.

I've read a lot of posts on here and I'm waiting for @MJ DeMarco book to come in so I can dive right in. My husband and I are committed to making this business work.

I hope in the near future I can help some of you as some of you have helped me get reignited. Thank you!

~ Kristin

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...