The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Time for a change...

PL Productions

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
178%
Oct 9, 2017
Miami, FL
I was born in Argentina, when I was 9, my father was hired for the Symphonic Orchestra of Maracaibo in Venezuela, we moved to Maracaibo and we lived there until I was 23. Then, we moved to Canada, were I was able to go to school for what I really wanted to do in life, Sound Design and Engineering. I had to learned French and English. In 1998, I graduated from Trebas Institute with a Cum Laude honor mention.

In 1999, I met in the "Salon Latino" the girl who in 2001 after moving to Miami, FL with her, became my wife and in 2012 the mother of our dear daughter Bianca. The "Salon Latino" was an online chat from a search engine called excite.com.

I've been working for the last 16 years in a metal fabrication company as Director or Purchasing. I also do all the IT work. In 2012, I was able to complete my major in Information Technology with an Accounting minor.

For the last couple of years I've trying to find an alternative source of income that would eventually allow me to quit my job. I've done many different things without the necessary success to pull the plug from my job. I've tried ecommerce, and day trading. I spent a lot of money in Shopify, and Facebook ads, but the returns were not that great. I also spent lots of money day trading. I really thought that at my 46 years of age, I would be retired, and doing the things I love and be able to spent more time with my family, which is my ultimate goal.

I've read many books looking to take a peek into the mind of millionaires. But so far, the Millionaire Fastlane has given me the motivation and the willing to go from the Slowlane to the Fastlane.

The Millionaire Fastlane was recommended to me by a friend in an affiliate marketing forum. I am not done reading it, but the concepts in this book blew my mind. I can't wait to get home to be able to keep reading this book and learned more from it. Second in line, is the Unscripted book.

I am not sure what's coming on the next chapters of the Millionaire Fastlane , but I know this book is changing my way I think about my job and, my investments, and my time. I hope we can all help each other out in this forum, and I am looking forward to finish reading the books and get in the Fastlane as soon as possible.

Thanks to MJ for sharing his knowledge.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Thanks for intro Pablo! Hope to see more of you here at the forum.

PL Productions

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
178%
Oct 9, 2017
Miami, FL
Thanks for intro Pablo! Hope to see more of you here at the forum.
MJ, what a pleasure to say hi to you in the forum. Thanks for creating this awesome community and writing your inspiring and motivating books. I hope to be here a long time and learn from you and the community as much as I can. Cheers!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...