• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 40,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

This might be the best I've seen

Discussion in 'Advertising, Marketing, Social Media' started by minivanman, Aug 19, 2018.

1. minivanman

minivanman Gold Contributor Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $7,907
    Normally when I check the mail, if it is not a 'bill', I don't even consider looking at it, reading it or having anything to do with it. But yesterday in the mailbox was basically a vanity license plate, about the same size as a real license plate, with my wife's 1st name on it. They want her to trade in her hunk of junk CRV (which unfortunately she will not do for awhile she says :arghh: ). It is actually amazing they figured out a way to get ME to read their advertisement and anyone that is good enough to get ME to read their ad, is a genius.... cuz I never read them nor am I ever interested in any ad.

So when you think all of the good ideas are taken.... keep thinking and you will come up with something. I think something like this could be used in a few different ways.

ChrisR and ApparentHorizon like this.
  2. ApparentHorizon

ApparentHorizon Gold Contributor Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $6,737
    A packaging company sent me 2 entire book catalogs shortly after putting together an ecomm deal.

Fully stacked with colored images, with full specs and features.

Our operations are still in house until it scales. However, I did bring it to the attention of one of my clients, which has a nationwide business. So now they have a 5 figure deal out of it.

Not bad for less than $100 outreach

GoGetter24 and ChrisR like this.