The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

This might be the best I've seen

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

minivanman

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
Mar 16, 2017
DFW
Normally when I check the mail, if it is not a 'bill', I don't even consider looking at it, reading it or having anything to do with it. But yesterday in the mailbox was basically a vanity license plate, about the same size as a real license plate, with my wife's 1st name on it. They want her to trade in her hunk of junk CRV (which unfortunately she will not do for awhile she says :arghh: ). It is actually amazing they figured out a way to get ME to read their advertisement and anyone that is good enough to get ME to read their ad, is a genius.... cuz I never read them nor am I ever interested in any ad.

So when you think all of the good ideas are taken.... keep thinking and you will come up with something. I think something like this could be used in a few different ways.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

ApparentHorizon

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
Apr 1, 2016
Greenville, SC
A packaging company sent me 2 entire book catalogs shortly after putting together an ecomm deal.

Fully stacked with colored images, with full specs and features.

Our operations are still in house until it scales. However, I did bring it to the attention of one of my clients, which has a nationwide business. So now they have a 5 figure deal out of it.

Not bad for less than $100 outreach

Rabby

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Aug 26, 2018
Florida
"Lumpy mail." We've sent people coffee mugs, fidget spinners (lol), and other unwieldy things. It's harder to not open mail with "real stuff" inside.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Thanks for sharing. I want a course to optimize for other than Google engines.
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Welcome to 2020, I wanted to add in a quick note about gratitude for the new year...

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe to become an INSIDER.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected - Please Disable

Yes, ads can be annoying. But please...

...to support the Unscripted/Fastlane mission (and to respect the immense amount of time needed to manage this forum) please DISABLE your ad-block. Thank you.

I've Disabled AdBlock