The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

This is what I do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

illuminati

Banned
Oct 3, 2007
How to make money without money

I'm 100% out of the rat race and make $2333-$4800 a month in passive income and have moved from Denmark to Rome Italy.

I think it's important to first change the mindset and think like the rich. Robert Kiyosaki does a good job telling you how to think and then you need to get started. It's like learning to ride a bike. You have to fall of your bike like 10 times, before you can ride it.

You will never learn to ride a bike, if you only look at it or read about how to ride bikes. You have to get over your fears and just sit on it and try and try till you finally succeed

Why loose big money, when you can loose a small amount or even no money?

Do like me. Test different things out and I will even let you know, what I do and how you can do the same.

This is what I test out at the moment. It's a new site just like myspace and they pay you for just using the site.
In that way you can make your first dollars on the internet without risking anything. The first dollar on the internet is much harder to make then a million dollars. Because when you can make 1 dollar you can make 2 and 4,8,16 .....1 mio. The first dollar is the magic one. The first step to become rich. It is harder to learn to ride a bike then drive 5 miles. It teach you how to think and when you first have learn this new skill, you will continue on your journey to look for opportunities and grab them.

This is what I do. I try even other things all though I have found one goldmine that pays me money. By doing this I practice my skills of making money and find new and interesting ways to create even more money. That is why I will become richer and richer because my passive income will grow. You should do the same. Find goldmines. No matter how small they are.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited by a moderator:
  • Banned

illuminati

Banned
Oct 3, 2007
Is this site not about how to make money? My link is not spam. It is an oppotunity. This is what I do to make money. I don't have a "secure job" I have a 100% passive income.

Luke12321

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
31%
Jul 27, 2007
North Carolina
I am not a moderator or MJ, but no advertising is allowed on the forums. This is a well known fact. Hope you enjoy the forums and it is a great opportunity**** to learn about business/investing and not relying on MLM’s/Matrix/another company to provide you with income. Enjoy your stay!

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
474%
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
Is this site not about how to make money? My link is not spam. It is an oppotunity. This is what I do to make money. I don't have a "secure job" I have a 100% passive income.

That's what they all say! :nono:

Without seeing your link I obviously won't know 100%. But I'm guessing that it was to a site where something was sold or an email address was needed to get a free download or to see some more information.

Russ H

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Jul 25, 2007
Napa Valley, CA
Yeah, it's Yuwie.

He's already been modded for the same things on the RD forums.

If you want to stay here, illuminati, start contributing and helping others-- don't give links to your spammy downline.

We have a VERY low tolerance on this site for folks who are not here to help and learn.

If you already have all the answers, and want others to join your group so you make more money (yes! yes!), then quit now. You will be banned.

-Russ H.

• Banned

illuminati

Banned
Oct 3, 2007
That's what they all say! :nono:

Without seeing your link I obviously won't know 100%. But I'm guessing that it was to a site where something was sold or an email address was needed to get a free download or to see some more information.

Wrongnothing is being sold and your email is not getting on a list for further use so they can spam you with adds.

Do you know myspace? It is the same just where they share the profit of the adds they earn.

Russ H

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Jul 25, 2007
Napa Valley, CA
Thread closed.

I'm recommending MJ ban you, Illluminati.

See how easy that was? :)

-Russ H.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content