The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

This is a Classic on Relationship Advice

The Abundant Man

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Jul 3, 2018
Reminds me of this even though this is depressing and completely avoidable
9V79n8r.jpg

divorce-in-the-21st-century-shit-the-kids-are-your-4392507.png

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Primeperiwinkle

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
320%
Nov 30, 2018
WHOA. @The Abundant Man

That is seriously f*cked up.

So so so f*cked up.

I need to know how to make a whatever the heck that is so I can counter it.

Ffs this pisses me off.. not you but the fact that EVERY SINGLE decent man I’ve met has ALREADY been screwed over by some whore..they don’t trust that there’s any good chicks who would respect them and love them and sex and clean and JOYFULLY take care of their kids left in the world.. GAHHH!!!

<epic amount of cursing. EPIC>

Damn dude that freaking crappy cartoon pushed a button!

Primeperiwinkle

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
320%
Nov 30, 2018
Yes...this is quite the reality of how it works in some scenario's, but I think they kind of aimed it at the masculine, when the feminine can be in the opposite role depending on the circumstance.

I believe men and women can be both "I need attention." And of course, this is where you get the phrase, "Love or Money". We're wired to focus on one thing or the other at a time. Often, the partner who is getting an education, whether life long learner, conventional means or education or unconventional will usually get a lot of resistance and noise from the other. And at the same time they sabotage themselves and the other person, because they want short-term gains over long-term gains.

This comment kind of reminds me of naive thinking, that just because a man or women tells their side of the story, through gossip, rumors, or victim mentality, doesn't mean they've told you the whole truth. There is their side of the story, the partners side of the story, and third side of the story, what really happen and both played a part in the situation.

The Whore usually is a women or man who interferes in a family situation, breaks the relationship up, and the married couple is escaping their main issues communication, maturity, growth, and stop seeking attention from third parties to solve their deepest fears of intimacy, escaping real life, and owning up to their personal responsibilities.

If you're not going to be grown up, mature, and be responsible for your emotions, thoughts, action, finances, and family, don't get married, don't buy land, property, houses, start a business, and expect it to work out if you bring third parties in to burn down the Kingdom.

If you read the stories of Kings and Queens, the spouse who brought the third part in usually ended up working for the enemy and took down the Kingdom. History is filled with these stories of third parties sabotaging families.

It's a personal choice if you have a smart spouse protects the Kingdom or empire versus allowing it to get burned down.

I was annoyed. Obvi I wasn’t writing a relationship dissertation. Plus the comic posting dude and I are cool.

To expect ppl to be fully mature prior to getting married is unrealistic. Love (and hormones) make fools of us all.

The Abundant Man

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Jul 3, 2018
WHOA. @The Abundant Man

That is seriously f*cked up.

So so so f*cked up.

I need to know how to make a whatever the heck that is so I can counter it.

Ffs this pisses me off.. not you but the fact that EVERY SINGLE decent man I’ve met has ALREADY been screwed over by some whore..they don’t trust that there’s any good chicks who would respect them and love them and sex and clean and JOYFULLY take care of their kids left in the world.. GAHHH!!!

<epic amount of cursing. EPIC>

Damn dude that freaking crappy cartoon pushed a button!
My bad...

XujHL.gif

Timmy C

I Will Not Stop!
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
230%
Jun 12, 2018
Melbourne, Australia
I think that would be subject to interpretation depending on the woman, since there are many women who are career oriented, and what you fail to see is you're married to your business partners. You must know how to relate effectively, communicate, and while romantic/sexual relationships may be a little deeper, you do find two men in business thrusting their ego, power, control, and assertive.

if not the truth, than they wouldn't get into in arguments just in this forum. Same dynamics as any marriage, you can't sabotage your business partner, and you only become their business partner if they believe you're not a liability to their bank account. Same method here, don't you think.

Why would a billionaire or millionaire invest in you, higher you in his company, or take any interest in you, if he/she doesn't find you valuable or asset to his company. Your biological sex doesn't have any thing to do with it these days. It has more to do with what kind of choices you make, how responsible you are, how you perform, how you handle your emotions, thoughts, actions, and whether you're a liability to their business and success.

Them old fashion days of the masculine being stronger physically, working hard, and being the master are quite in the past. Slavery's been dead for quite awhile.

If you have a brilliant women with a brain like Elon Musk, do you think Investors, are going to care what biological parts she has if she makes them money? I doubt it. More about solving problems, adding value, and frankly, the feminine can do just about anything a man can intellectually. I am sure there are women scientists, CEO's, and you must know how to work with them in your business, without believing you're superior in your conversations, communications skills, and presentations.

While Romantic Marriage is a liability to you, there are power couples who work together in business and do fairly well.

I suppose it just depends on your experience. Maybe you just haven't met women who is your equal match in business and you see no value in her because you believe biological sex makes a difference.

If a woman was my equal match in business we would be in trouble LMAO

I would hope shes a whole lot better than i am haha.

My statement was a generalisation not saying that's always the case but its the case enough to make you think twice!

Yeh i got burnt by a relationship with a woman, i lost more money than i care to admit and wont type it here...i always lower the number as to what it actually was anyway hahahahaha.

BTW love woman, love em! don't have time for them at the moment and i want to focus on myself and my own personal growth as a person.

Plus this is a business forum...

Mattie

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
May 28, 2014
U.S.
Woman make broke key.
I think that would be subject to interpretation depending on the woman, since there are many women who are career oriented, and what you fail to see is you're married to your business partners. You must know how to relate effectively, communicate, and while romantic/sexual relationships may be a little deeper, you do find two men in business thrusting their ego, power, control, and assertive.

if not the truth, than they wouldn't get into in arguments just in this forum. Same dynamics as any marriage, you can't sabotage your business partner, and you only become their business partner if they believe you're not a liability to their bank account. Same method here, don't you think.

Why would a billionaire or millionaire invest in you, higher you in his company, or take any interest in you, if he/she doesn't find you valuable or asset to his company. Your biological sex doesn't have any thing to do with it these days. It has more to do with what kind of choices you make, how responsible you are, how you perform, how you handle your emotions, thoughts, actions, and whether you're a liability to their business and success.

Them old fashion days of the masculine being stronger physically, working hard, and being the master are quite in the past. Slavery's been dead for quite awhile.

If you have a brilliant women with a brain like Elon Musk, do you think Investors, are going to care what biological parts she has if she makes them money? I doubt it. More about solving problems, adding value, and frankly, the feminine can do just about anything a man can intellectually. I am sure there are women scientists, CEO's, and you must know how to work with them in your business, without believing you're superior in your conversations, communications skills, and presentations.

While Romantic Marriage is a liability to you, there are power couples who work together in business and do fairly well.

I suppose it just depends on your experience. Maybe you just haven't met women who is your equal match in business and you see no value in her because you believe biological sex makes a difference.

Mattie

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
May 28, 2014
U.S.

The Abundant Man

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Jul 3, 2018
Is this another Andrew

Well-Defined Authentic Man thread?

Mattie

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
May 28, 2014
U.S.
Is this another Andrew

Well-Defined Authentic Man thread?
Nope. Just found it kind of comical, and how our future may look pretty crappy if we have people giving advice like this.

Mattie

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
May 28, 2014
U.S.
Reminds me of this even though this is depressing and completely avoidable
Yes...this is quite the reality of how it works in some scenario's, but I think they kind of aimed it at the masculine, when the feminine can be in the opposite role depending on the circumstance.

I believe men and women can be both "I need attention." And of course, this is where you get the phrase, "Love or Money". We're wired to focus on one thing or the other at a time. Often, the partner who is getting an education, whether life long learner, conventional means or education or unconventional will usually get a lot of resistance and noise from the other. And at the same time they sabotage themselves and the other person, because they want short-term gains over long-term gains.

This comment kind of reminds me of naive thinking, that just because a man or women tells their side of the story, through gossip, rumors, or victim mentality, doesn't mean they've told you the whole truth. There is their side of the story, the partners side of the story, and third side of the story, what really happen and both played a part in the situation.

The Whore usually is a women or man who interferes in a family situation, breaks the relationship up, and the married couple is escaping their main issues communication, maturity, growth, and stop seeking attention from third parties to solve their deepest fears of intimacy, escaping real life, and owning up to their personal responsibilities.

If you're not going to be grown up, mature, and be responsible for your emotions, thoughts, action, finances, and family, don't get married, don't buy land, property, houses, start a business, and expect it to work out if you bring third parties in to burn down the Kingdom.

If you read the stories of Kings and Queens, the spouse who brought the third part in usually ended up working for the enemy and took down the Kingdom. History is filled with these stories of third parties sabotaging families.

It's a personal choice if you have a smart spouse protects the Kingdom or empire versus allowing it to get burned down.

Mattie

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
May 28, 2014
U.S.
To expect ppl to be fully mature prior to getting married is unrealistic. Love (and hormones) make fools of us all.
Yes, I think that is why you should get it all out of the way first hand and clear that all out before hand. I believe it most likely happens later in years when you're more mature, than when you're in the first half of your life. If you use wine as an example. Wine ages with the years, some say it tastes better. And of course it depends on the two individuals and by personal choice. Never said it was easier.

Timmy C

I Will Not Stop!
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
230%
Jun 12, 2018
Melbourne, Australia
I would love to see a whole lot less, actually zero threads about relationships, girl issues etc and more on business ventures.

Business key.
Woman make broke key.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.