The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Think I had my FTE

Anything related to matters of the mind

xxx22

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
86%
Apr 28, 2022
My boss just handed his notice in after 5 months, he was so miserable that he left without another job lined up, that miserable job could be mine in 5 years time if I only work extremely hard, put in loads of overtime, so I'll be disposable and have a miserable job at the end, I think I'll pass
#FTE

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

RicardoGrande

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
250%
May 9, 2021
Welcome to TFF Prusak!
Sounds rough, glad you had that realization now instead of when you turned 40 at least!

What do you want to do heading into the future?

Andreas Thiel

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
112%
Aug 27, 2018
Karlsruhe, Germany
I have become really careful whenever I read stories about FTEs.
It is often some vague "I am discontent all the time" story, not a shock to the system that demands a strong response.
Your boss "quit"? Sounds more like yet another strong indicator that traditional careers might suck, but maybe that actually went deeper on a emotional level than I imagine. Good luck, I hope it does put you on a better trajectory.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

SSTrey

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
88%
May 24, 2021
My boss just handed his notice in after 5 months, he was so miserable that he left without another job lined up, that miserable job could be mine in 5 years time if I only work extremely hard, put in loads of overtime, so I'll be disposable and have a miserable job at the end, I think I'll pass
#FTE
I know the feeling. I hate the feeling too.
Wish I knew about TFF in 2010 when I read Rich Dad, Poor Dad & instead started businesses then that were nowhere close to CENTS.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.