The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.
A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

NandoJr

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
65%
Mar 4, 2019
Hows it going folks?! Thought it would be a good idea to post my progress for my clothing business here in the forum! The last month and a half I've been working hard on the website as well as getting the logo complete for the business. Also was able to get an agreement for a collaboration! It's been pretty crazy to see everything start coming together slowly but surely! Now im working on getting the first batch of product made so I can start creating marketing material for social media and the site. Also already thinking of future launches as well for Winter 2019 and Spring 2020! Here's a look at the logo! OSLO stands for: Originate/Strive/Live/OvercomeOSLO Logo coming soon instagrid.jpg

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.