The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

MARKETPLACE THEMED TEE SHIRT PICTURE PORTFOLIO AND DOMAIN NAME

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Walter Hay

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
Sep 13, 2014
World citizen
I chose to pay for a Marketplace Offer rather than SellMeSaturday because I am offering something for my daughter and her husband. He is my VA who administers all my book sales work. They have hit hard times lately, so I suggested they let me sell their clever portfolio. Please don't judge the images by my poor reproductions. They are crystal clear PNGs but I can't upload them properly.
34200 34202 34203 34204

They are offering for sale their themed artwork portfolio together with the domain name BULLSHIRTED.COM that I recently registered in my son in law’s name. They have not tried selling them, mainly due to both working full time. Immediate transfer of the domain is possible, provided the buyer will continue hosting at Namecheap.

They have 30 caricature style pictures of bulls with their names and pictures descriptive of different attitudes. The original sketches had their origins when one day my daughter was musing about the different personalities of bulls she has observed in the many years she worked with me in our cattle breeding enterprise.

A Few Examples of How They Got Their Names:

COMFORTABULL
was the biggest bull we ever had, weighing in at close to a ton. He was reluctant to get to his feet after finding a comfortable spot. When he eventually decided to get up, he rocked back and forth; gaining momentum each time until with a massive effort he launched himself off his belly.
INVINCIBULL was the herd bully and he had the other bulls bluffed. Any challengers were quickly put in their place, but he was too aggressive and finished up under the golden arches.
UNSEDUCIBULL was a big disappointment. In a breeding enterprise the bulls need a strong libido, serving 20 or 30 cows during the season, but when we bought him we were fooled by his impressive working gear. He was too darned lazy, and more often than not he rejected the advances of an eager cow.
GULLIBULL had an easy going nature and always responded when we called the herd with a promise of some alfalfa hay as a reward. Although we many times called him but gave him no reward, he still responded and went into the cattle crush without complaint.

I have clear recollections of all those 30 bulls that my daughter has portrayed and I have written about them all. This could be a useful contribution to the story part of your website.

Those sketches have been put into a form suitable for printing on Tee Shirts and other items and are all provided in black and white PNG format. Each drawing is copyrighted by BULLSHIRTED.COM. The Fiverr artist used is excellent to work with. Sample Tee shirt prints have been made and the results look good to me.

READY TO START. With the domain name registered, and artwork print-ready, this project has much of the work done for you. All it needs is your decision as to how to market the products. There are several options:
  • As a themed Tee Shirt B2C ecommerce business. There is the possibility of building an email list by offering advance notice of each new design.
  • Wholesale standard Bullshirted tees or Custom labeled shirts to holiday ranch owners. If they want them customized they could nominate what extra they want to appear, such as the ranch’s name and URL. These would be printed in addition to the bull picture. This niche is huge. You can find lists of dude ranches, cattle drive ranches, and horse mustering ranches here: Ranch Holiday in USA and Canada and American ranch holidays and trail rides in the USA | Equus Journeys and Explore the World's best Ranch Vacations | Top50 Ranches There are numerous other marketers of ranch vacations. Google the ranch names shown on the marketers’ sites to contact the ranches direct.
  • Wholesale to retailers in locations where rodeos or rural shows are held. Those shops have foot traffic by the thousands when events are held.
  • Advertise or sponsor activities at County Fairs, Rodeos, Agricultural Expos, Rural Community Fairs. For a list see: 10times.com/tradeshows For a huge list of rodeos see: Rodeo Events Calendar 2020 - Find Rodeos Near Me
  • Locate vendors who sell at those events, and supply them wholesale.
P.S. Son in law and daughter had no idea how to sell the finished products, so I compiled these options for them.

The Price? They have no experience in eCommerce, so they have chosen to ask for offers. The simplest way for me to handle this is to request offers. If you want to buy just PM me with your best offer. Offers must be received by August 31. They will accept the highest offer, and I will advise the successful bidder no later than September 7. Payment will be by bank transfer to my son in law’s account. He will issue a receipt, and because he is in the UK there will be no Sales Tax included.

NOTE: A few designs are repeated with different names, but all are equally saleable, because the names plus the pictures get the message across. Here is the full list of names. Adorabull, Nimbull, Unabull, Troubull, Portabull, Infallibull, Unseducibull, Availabull, Unavoidabull, Disagreeabull, Deplorabull, Amiabull, Impossibull, Indictibull, Unquenchabull, Unbeatabull, Liabull, Manageable, Uncatchabull, Incredibull, Uncontrollabull, Incorrigibull, Impassabull, Irresistibill, Untameabull, Insufferabull, Comfortabull, Invincibull, Gullibull, Unstoppabull.
There is also a list of 22 more names not yet attached to pictures. Many of them can be applied to existing pictures. One is rather corney, but would probably appeal to children.

Walter

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Attachments

OP
OP
Walter Hay

Walter Hay

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
Sep 13, 2014
World citizen
I have just now discovered that the attachments at the bottom of the page are the Word Doc thumbnails that I converted to PNG and are not clear when you download them. If anyone who is interested in the portfolio wants to see the quality of the original PNGs PM me with your email address and I will send you one.

Walter

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox's Web Design Guide: Earn $100K this year (Yes, 2020!) and Go Fastlane
How do I sell to a different country with an accent? And a foreign number. Cold e-mails don't...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
Hey @Cruiser I just shot you a reply! Amazing product BTW!
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Well, we made it halfway through the year. Don't know what the rest'll bring, but it's gonna be...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
Not really a teaser but it does employ a fictional story, so that is similiar. This upcoming...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Dropping a quick note in here to say... if you are on TFL, you are part of an elite group of...

Forum Sponsor

sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom