The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

The Worldwide C0VlD-19 Coronavirus Pandemic Discussion Thread...

David Harrison

Dedo
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
215%
Sep 27, 2018
London
The airlines are not allowed to fill the middle seat = It is illegal for airlines to make a profit.

So it begins.
Profit is BAD, BAD, BAAAAD. "Voluntary contributions are welcome". Bring in the world of sustainability yipeeeee
(It does piss me off when I hear folk regurgitate that particular "slogan").

David Harrison

Dedo
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
215%
Sep 27, 2018
London
Just thought you guys ought to be aware, this "nothing burger", is panning out to becoming quite the "new normal".

"All indications suggest we will be operating in a globally-persistent C0VlD-19 environment in the months ahead," the memo says. "This will likely continue until there is wide-scale immunity, through immunization, and some immunity post-recovery from the virus."

Make sure you keep drinking your Kool-Aid.

BTW: I'm reading a fascinating book by David Maurer called "The Big Con"...

G

GuestUser4aMPs1

Simon Black delivered yet another powerful article (@Kak you'll love this, @UnrealCreative you can relate to that living in Puerto Rico - can you confirm if it's like that?)
More or less, comes down to enforcement. In San Juan there's less cops on duty during the weekends (especially Sunday) and they're not paid enough to care.

I've had some people say the beaches were pretty much full of people like it was a normal weekend, which is awesome news. Will try to get over to that side this weekend and see what's up.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

NovaAria

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
286%
Jul 18, 2018
Excuse me if I am mistaken, but aren't airlines operating on thin margins, already?
International tourism seems dead for this season, and what little flights left will be operating at less than capacity?
Wouldn't want to be invested in airlines, right now.

SteveO

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
456%
Jul 24, 2007
Excuse me if I am mistaken, but aren't airlines operating on thin margins, already?
International tourism seems dead for this season, and what little flights left will be operating at less than capacity?
I don't know. Maybe now is a good time to invest...

NovaAria

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
286%
Jul 18, 2018
I am by no means an expert in investing, but I am expecting the whole covid situation to last a year or more.
With the biggest travel season dead in the waters and so many people broke or reducing spending, I imagine that much of the extra fat will be cut and many companies will go under.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
492%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
Profit is BAD, BAD, BAAAAD. "Voluntary contributions are welcome". Bring in the world of sustainability yipeeeee
(It does piss me off when I hear folk regurgitate that particular "slogan").

Yeah good luck to them... There won't be a stable travel availability for very long with policies like this.

I have also heard people cheer about this because they don't want someone sitting next to them... LOL. I share those feelings, but I haven't earned private aviation yet.

The linear thinkers... "Yay no middle seat."

Reminds me of "minimum wage should be $15 bEcAuSe mORe." Why don't we just make it $1000/hour if that is the only logical justification it needs?

There won't be an airplane to sit on if this sticks. The airlines were on a razor's edge before this shit show.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
492%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
I don't know. Maybe now is a good time to invest...

In gold.

I am getting great returns, it hedges me from another fall, and when the velocity of money comes back, inflation will drive it more. I bet we see gold @$3000 in the not so distant future. There are not many safer ways to nearly double your money.

If you can get returns, on gold, in a DEFLATIONARY market... I believe it is a DAMN good bet.

I use ETF's like GLD and IAU much more than I buy physical. The liquidity is so much better with an ETF. As well as the narrow bid/ask spread.

I think this is still the best article on the matter https://seekingalpha.com/article/43...&utm_campaign=nl-must-read&utm_content=link-0

The problem with the airlines is that their business model fundamentally doesn't work at the moment. Give me a glimpse of something that is working and I would toss some money on it.

I personally think this is going to revert our travel abilities back into the 1990s.

Last edited:

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
In gold.

I am getting great returns, it hedges me from another fall, and when the velocity of money comes back, inflation will drive it more. I bet we see gold @$3000 in the not so distant future. There are not many safer ways to nearly double your money.

If you can get returns, on gold, in a DEFLATIONARY market... I believe it is a DAMN good bet.

I use ETF's like GLD and IAU much more than I buy physical. The liquidity is so much better with an ETF. As well as the narrow bid/ask spread.

I think this is still the best article on the matter https://seekingalpha.com/article/43...&utm_campaign=nl-must-read&utm_content=link-0

The problem with the airlines is that their business model fundamentally doesn't work at the moment. Give me a glimpse of something that is working and I would toss some money on it.

I personally think this is going to revert our travel abilities back into the 1990s.

I have a bunch of silver. No gold. This a**hole ^^^^^ keeps sending me charts of his gold holdings every day.

MoneyDoc

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
273%
Jun 24, 2014
In gold.

Is IAU and GLD still good points of entry now? Both are at all time peaks and I've been eyeing these two for 2 weeks now but haven't put anything in...

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
492%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
Is IAU and GLD still good points of entry now? Both are at all time peaks and I've been eyeing these two for 2 weeks now but haven't put anything in...

It is safer than holding currency in my opinion. I might not beat the market if there is a big idiot rally that you can time correctly, but I am also not going to lose 30% of my net worth in what I think will come.

Yes. Even though it is high, I am bullish to $3000 within the next 12-18 months, unless some things start shaping up in this world.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
492%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
It is safer than holding currency in my opinion. I might not beat the market if there is a big idiot rally that you can time correctly, but I am also not going to lose 30% of my net worth in what I think will come.

Yes. Even though it is high, I am bullish to $3000 within the next 12-18 months, unless some things start shaping up in this world.
Gold Is Heading for $3,000, Bank of America Says. ‘The Fed Can’t Print Gold.’
Gold Is Heading for $3,000, Bank of America Says. ‘The Fed Can’t Print Gold.’

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
474%
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
It has had the opposite effect on me. If I wasn't married to an amazing woman right now and thus less selfish with my own well being... I would be at the nearest Ducati dealership with a $20k cashier's check... I would spend the helmet money on cigars. Not giving a shit.

I’m confused isn’t what you just said appreciating life?

“If I wasn’t married or had people to care about me, I would go do more risky things.”

I can’t tell if that statement would mean that you have a good life now or that you hate your life now. I need to think about that for a sec.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
What if the government has it wrong? By Judge Andrew Napolitano

What if the government has it wrong -- on the medicine and the law?

What if face masks can’t stop the C0VlD-19 virus? What if quarantining the healthy makes no medical sense? What if staying at home for months reduces immunity?

What if more people have been infected with the virus in their homes than outside them?

What if there are as many credible scientists and physicians who disagree with the government as those who agree with it? What if the government chooses to listen only to scientists and physicians who would tell it what it wanted to hear? What if the government silences scientists and physicians, and even fires one, who attempt to tell it what it didn’t want to hear?

What if the government wants to stoke fear in the populace because mass fear produces mass compliance? What if individual fear reduces individual immunity?

What if a healthy immunity gets stronger when challenged? What if a pampered immunity gets weaker when challenged? What if we all pass germs and viruses -- that we don’t even know we have -- on to others all the time, but their immune systems repel what we pass on to them?

What if the C0VlD-19 virus has run its course and run into natural immunities? What if many folks have had symptom-free episodes with many viruses and are now immune from them? What if the government refuses to understand this because it undermines the government’s power to control us?

What if government orders to nursing homes and assisted living facilities to accept the sick and contagious are insane? What if the same government that micromanages nursing homes and assisted living facilities knows that they are not hospitals and are not equipped to cure the sick or contain contagion?

What if the government makes health care decisions not on the basis of medicine or human nature but statistics? What if reliance on the government’s statistics has made many folks sick?

What if we’d all be healthier and happier if we make our own choices with our own physicians rather than the government making choices for us? What if it is un-American for the government to tell you how to care for yourself? What if it is equally un-American for you to follow the government when it intrudes into your personal choices?

What if the Supreme Court has ruled many times that your health care decisions are private, personal and to be made between you and your physician? What if the Supreme Court has also ruled many times that your private health care decisions are none of the government’s business?

What if we never elected a government to keep us free from all viruses, but we did elect it to keep us free from all tyrants? What if the government -- which can’t deliver the mail, fill potholes, stop robocalls, or spend within its income -- is the last entity on earth into whose hands we would voluntarily repose our health for safekeeping? What if the government won’t admit that its understanding of science is colored by politics?

What if the government has misunderstood its mandate? What if the government thinks it can do its job by keeping us safe but unfree? What if -- according to the Constitution and the Declaration of Independence -- government’s first duty is to safeguard our rights? What if there is no legal basis for the government to keep us at home or to close our businesses?

What if the government gave itself the power to interfere with our personal choices? What if that self-imposed power violates the basic constitutional principle that the government derives its powers from the consent of the governed? What if no one consented to a government that interferes with our personal choices? What if our personal choices to take personal chances have never needed a government permission slip?

What if the Constitution was written to restrain the government? What if all in government -- local, state and federal -- have taken an oath to uphold and comply with the Constitution?

What if the government decrees that liquor sales are essential but clothing sales are not? What if the government decrees that abortions are essential but orthopedic surgery is not? What if the government decrees that music stores are essential but the free exercise of religion is not?

What if these decisions about what is essential and inessential are for individuals -- and not for the government -- to make?

What if to the barber or short-order cook or retail salesperson a barbershop and a luncheonette and a clothing store are essential? What if to those who love God, the free exercise of religion is essential?

What if the government makes essential whatever serves its friends, enhances its wealth, maintains its stability and removes obstacles to its exercise of power? What if the Constitution -- with its protections of our rights to make free choices -- is an intentional obstacle to governmental power?

What if America’s founders and the Constitution’s framers chose liberty over safety? What if the government doesn’t like that choice? What if the government only nominally endorses it?

What if -- when the pandemic is over -- the government remains tyrannical? What if -- when the pandemic is over -- folks sue the government for its destruction of life, liberty and property only to learn that the government gave itself immunity from such lawsuits? What if -- when the pandemic is over -- the government refuses to acknowledge its end?

What if -- as Thomas Jefferson said -- the blood of patriots should be spilled on the tree of revolution at least once in every generation? What if we nullify the government that has nullified our rights?

David Harrison

Dedo
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
215%
Sep 27, 2018
London
What if the government has it wrong? By Judge Andrew Napolitano

What if the government has it wrong -- on the medicine and the law?

What if face masks can’t stop the C0VlD-19 virus? What if quarantining the healthy makes no medical sense? What if staying at home for months reduces immunity?

What if more people have been infected with the virus in their homes than outside them?

What if there are as many credible scientists and physicians who disagree with the government as those who agree with it? What if the government chooses to listen only to scientists and physicians who would tell it what it wanted to hear? What if the government silences scientists and physicians, and even fires one, who attempt to tell it what it didn’t want to hear?

What if the government wants to stoke fear in the populace because mass fear produces mass compliance? What if individual fear reduces individual immunity?

What if a healthy immunity gets stronger when challenged? What if a pampered immunity gets weaker when challenged? What if we all pass germs and viruses -- that we don’t even know we have -- on to others all the time, but their immune systems repel what we pass on to them?

What if the C0VlD-19 virus has run its course and run into natural immunities? What if many folks have had symptom-free episodes with many viruses and are now immune from them? What if the government refuses to understand this because it undermines the government’s power to control us?

What if government orders to nursing homes and assisted living facilities to accept the sick and contagious are insane? What if the same government that micromanages nursing homes and assisted living facilities knows that they are not hospitals and are not equipped to cure the sick or contain contagion?

What if the government makes health care decisions not on the basis of medicine or human nature but statistics? What if reliance on the government’s statistics has made many folks sick?

What if we’d all be healthier and happier if we make our own choices with our own physicians rather than the government making choices for us? What if it is un-American for the government to tell you how to care for yourself? What if it is equally un-American for you to follow the government when it intrudes into your personal choices?

What if the Supreme Court has ruled many times that your health care decisions are private, personal and to be made between you and your physician? What if the Supreme Court has also ruled many times that your private health care decisions are none of the government’s business?

What if we never elected a government to keep us free from all viruses, but we did elect it to keep us free from all tyrants? What if the government -- which can’t deliver the mail, fill potholes, stop robocalls, or spend within its income -- is the last entity on earth into whose hands we would voluntarily repose our health for safekeeping? What if the government won’t admit that its understanding of science is colored by politics?

What if the government has misunderstood its mandate? What if the government thinks it can do its job by keeping us safe but unfree? What if -- according to the Constitution and the Declaration of Independence -- government’s first duty is to safeguard our rights? What if there is no legal basis for the government to keep us at home or to close our businesses?

What if the government gave itself the power to interfere with our personal choices? What if that self-imposed power violates the basic constitutional principle that the government derives its powers from the consent of the governed? What if no one consented to a government that interferes with our personal choices? What if our personal choices to take personal chances have never needed a government permission slip?

What if the Constitution was written to restrain the government? What if all in government -- local, state and federal -- have taken an oath to uphold and comply with the Constitution?

What if the government decrees that liquor sales are essential but clothing sales are not? What if the government decrees that abortions are essential but orthopedic surgery is not? What if the government decrees that music stores are essential but the free exercise of religion is not?

What if these decisions about what is essential and inessential are for individuals -- and not for the government -- to make?

What if to the barber or short-order cook or retail salesperson a barbershop and a luncheonette and a clothing store are essential? What if to those who love God, the free exercise of religion is essential?

What if the government makes essential whatever serves its friends, enhances its wealth, maintains its stability and removes obstacles to its exercise of power? What if the Constitution -- with its protections of our rights to make free choices -- is an intentional obstacle to governmental power?

What if America’s founders and the Constitution’s framers chose liberty over safety? What if the government doesn’t like that choice? What if the government only nominally endorses it?

What if -- when the pandemic is over -- the government remains tyrannical? What if -- when the pandemic is over -- folks sue the government for its destruction of life, liberty and property only to learn that the government gave itself immunity from such lawsuits? What if -- when the pandemic is over -- the government refuses to acknowledge its end?

What if -- as Thomas Jefferson said -- the blood of patriots should be spilled on the tree of revolution at least once in every generation? What if we nullify the government that has nullified our rights?

What if there were NO people who called themselves "Government".
What if people stopped using abstract terms to perceive reality.
What if people realised there were thousands of social systems that could work without the use of force.
What if people knew they were being conned by a highly sophisticated, organised group of gangsters, with huge armies "on all sides", at their beck and call.
What if folk were taught "how" to think, other than "what" to think.
What if folk were aware that "language" is a system of control.
What if pigs could fly...

I know, I shouldn't joke. But people will never change. They'll always "BE" changed though, by those with superior knowledge.

"The Plan will be a defining pillar of the Club’s work throughout the “super year” of 2020, a critical 12 months for people, nature and climate, as it seeks to secure the scale of emergency action required at the highest level of decision-making."

GIlman

Still Gilman
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
604%
Oct 16, 2014
I’m not a conspiracy nut...but, that’s suspicious AF. The CARES act was introduced 14 months before it was passed. @Kak maybe this is the smoking gun for your scam theory.

2D353DB5-C494-4D46-81BE-45BE399A86E3.png

Thoelt53

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
293%
Dec 8, 2016
Boston, MA
I’m not a conspiracy nut...but, that’s suspicious AF. The CARES act was introduced 14 months before it was passed. @Kak maybe this is the smoking gun for your scam theory.

View attachment 33100
Apparently the bill was introduced on an unrelated matter, later scrapped in whole and replaced with the CARES Act.

I’m not sure if this is a regular thing, but to the layman it certainly raises an eyebrow.

spreng

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
Jul 1, 2019
Yes, it's a terrible investment, but...... here's the thing: the market is completely dislocated from the actual economy at the moment. Any conventional wisdom or technical analysis (in my opinion) can be thrown out the window in the short term. I have a few grand in DAL at the moment and another few in Carnival because I expect people to FOMO into these stocks as the FED prints money.

WillHurtDontCare

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
305%
May 28, 2017
USA
Facebook plans to make working from home permanent for certain roles.

Obviously tech isn't every industry, but this could have interesting changes long term. Less traffic, less need to move to cities to get a job (global outsourcing risk?), less need for big corporate headquarters.

c_morris

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
344%
Oct 30, 2016
Nova Scotia, Canada
Facebook plans to make working from home permanent for certain roles.

Obviously tech isn't every industry, but this could have interesting changes long term. Less traffic, less need to move to cities to get a job (global outsourcing risk?), less need for big corporate headquarters.
Same with Shopify.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
Apparently the bill was introduced on an unrelated matter, later scrapped in whole and replaced with the CARES Act.

I’m not sure if this is a regular thing, but to the layman it certainly raises an eyebrow.

“The Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act” was formerly the bill was the Middle Class Health Benefits Tax Repeal Act of 2019

Thoelt53

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
293%
Dec 8, 2016
Boston, MA
“The Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act” was formerly the bill was the Middle Class Health Benefits Tax Repeal Act of 2019
Do you know if they do this regularly?

Why not just introduce a new bill? Is it a time restraint issue?

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
492%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas

View attachment 33100

The scam isn't really a theory more than it is an observation of what happened. We all got lied to and then lied to again to cover up their initial lie. As if it were the heroic actions of our benevolent government that saved the day "once more."

I don't even need a smoking gun to think this all has been scammy as hell. Now with this.... WOW... I bet everyone involved had short positions on the market.

Somehow all of the 170k per year politicians are multimillionaires. Don't worry everyone, they are humble public servants and know what's best for you. Who are you to try to sort out your own affairs anyway. Creepy, rapist, Uncle Sam has you covered.

1del7y.jpg

ChrisV

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
May 10, 2015
Islands of Calleja

I'm really impressed with this reply.

I was just talking to someone one the forum and really thought people were going to miss that one.

Good shit (not being sarcastic.)

GPM

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
376%
Oct 25, 2012
Canada
I just got back from shopping. It is hilarious.

Most places won't even take cash anymore, there are big signs that say "Debit and Credit Only". I had to get something from the dollar store, the entire floor was covered in tape with arrows and lines and stuff to make sure people know how far to stand away from each other while shopping. I almost took a picture of it it was so over the top. The. Entire. Store.

Canadian tire was half people wearing masks or face shields and gloves, and then a dude walks down the isle chowing down on a hot dog. Lol. Good for him.

When this first started I was 100% on board with being safe myself. I wore gloves while shopping, I kept my distance, I used a ton of hand sanitizer, I made paper shopping lists and would not touch my phone or my face. That was when the government said it was no big deal and there is nothing wrong, go about your business. I did that because the science said there might be a 4% death rate and this could be bad. The government said "do nothing because we don't want to offend China" (true story).

Then the science changed and said it was closer to a 0.1% death rate and that healthy people don't need to worry. Those with underlying conditions and the elderly do need to worry. At this point the government did a 180 and was hell bent on shutting everything down. At this point I stopped caring so much about it. Sure I will be clean while out and keep my distance, but I am not going to go ape shit and hide in my closet.

Story of my life? Be against everything the government happens to say? Sigh, it is not on purpose, I swear!!

ChrisV

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
May 10, 2015
Islands of Calleja
When this first started I was 100% on board with being safe myself. I wore gloves while shopping, I kept my distance, I used a ton of hand sanitizer, I made paper shopping lists and would not touch my phone or my face. That was when the government said it was no big deal and there is nothing wrong, go about your business. I did that because the science said there might be a 4% death rate and this could be bad. The government said "do nothing because we don't want to offend China" (true story).
It is kind of getting annoying. Now they want to crack down on masks. Like this entire time I've been rigorous about wearing masks and gloves. From the beginning, even when the CDC was saying they 'weren't effective.' But now as things are settling down, I'm a little more lax about it. But I had to buy something from the auto-parts store and I parked really ar away. I went into the store and they were like "Sir, you need a mask." I'm like "you literally want me to walk 1/3rd of a mile just to get my mask?" and she said "sorry sir, my manager could come in at any minute." I was pretty annoyed. Like nobody was bitching about the mask when it was actually dangerous, but now that things have settled down all of a sudden it's policy. It shows how much lag there is within bureaucracies.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.