The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

The Worldwide C0VlD-19 Coronavirus Pandemic Discussion Thread...

ChrisV

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
May 10, 2015
Islands of Calleja

Rivoli

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
185%
Jun 4, 2018
Orange County, California
@Kak your meme sucks. It is not just America going down that path, the ENTIRE F*ckING WORLD is using this as an excuse to essentially try out some martial law. Low key in some places, flat out happening in other places. The whole world is on board with this. The. Entire. World. Let that sink in for a second.

100% of the world is currently over reaching and taking extreme measures to grant its government extra power. Not just a little power, a whole shit ton of power.
The world doesn’t matter. He left that out because there’s only count country that’s actually important and didnt already do all this stuff.

Europe and Asia has always been pretty anti-freedom. US isnt.

Rivoli

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
185%
Jun 4, 2018

Rivoli

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
185%
Jun 4, 2018

How do you feel about the *experts* predicting 240k dead with *full mitigation* when we’re heading toward a quarter of that with a messy half a$$ quarantine?

The expert class has shown itself to be pretty stupid TBH.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

lowtek

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
332%
Oct 3, 2015
Phoenix, AZ

Rivoli

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
185%
Jun 4, 2018
Yes, I know the date. I don't know of any more recent data.

I’m not questioning the data.

I’m just saying its easier to be fore quarantine before you’ve figured out how it actually affects you.

Rivoli

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
185%
Jun 4, 2018
You really have no regard for factuality huh

View attachment 32035

Yes Europe is land of the free!

The democracy index is made by europoors who don’t even know what real freedom is bro.

ChrisV

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
May 10, 2015
Islands of Calleja
"Arguing with an idiot is like playing chess with a pigeon. It'll just knock over all the pieces, shit on the board, and strut about like it's won anyway."
- Anonymous

Hey Mods, Ravioli is annoying as F*ck. Ban pls?
Why he's annoying, I don't support banning him. I think having opposing view is important to discourse. If someone really is annoyed by him it's better to use the 'ignore' feature, imo.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
"Arguing with an idiot is like playing chess with a pigeon. It'll just knock over all the pieces, shit on the board, and strut about like it's won anyway."
- Anonymous

MJ is not going to ban him for being annoying. Lets not derail this thread and further with this nonsense. I agree in spirit but it’s not happening (today).

Use the ignore feature.

Raoul Duke

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
324%
Feb 26, 2016
- Anonymous

When did you become a burger?

Rivoli

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
185%
Jun 4, 2018
- Anonymous

I’m not an idiot though.

NovaAria

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
286%
Jul 18, 2018
Actually I do find you a fascinating case study of someone living in a world ruled by complete and utter unwavering confirmation bias.
It's the text-book example of someone living in the Post-Truth age.
Long ago the truth came from prophets and priests and religious figures, and then it came from scientists and experts. But now? There is no truth, unless it fits my point of view.
That research paper you just linked? Clearly falsified data.
The photos? Photoshopped.
The news reports? Fake news.

We live in an age where there is so much misinformation, that people de-facto reject what does not confirm their bias and will make critical decisions on an anonymous post on the internet by a guy called "dude trust me".

It gained traction with the 2016 election and then with Brexit, but the Corona virus really exposed how this flood of continuous information and data, instead of encouraging critical thinking, is instead pushing most people to just ignore it all and trust their gut feeling.

Anyone who's business got affected by the quarantine thinks that this is way too overblown. Anyone who's enjoying the free vacation is expecting this to last a decade.
The truth is somewhere in between and no amount of data charts or research papers will prove their beliefs wrong to them.

Rivoli

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
185%
Jun 4, 2018
MJ is not going to ban him for being annoying. Lets not derail this thread and further with this nonsense. I agree in spirit but it’s not happening (today).

Use the ignore feature.
Alas, they killed Socrates too.

Some day I’ll have to drink the poison!

Rivoli

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
185%
Jun 4, 2018
You know, if you spent as much time focused on your business as you do trolling this forum, perhaps you wouldn't have had to lay off 20 employees a couple weeks ago...

https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/co...c-discussion-thread.93173/page-94#post-863373

Seriously... If my business were failing and I was laying off all my employees, that would be my sole focus right now.

Just something to consider...

Yeah it’s just a California shut down thing. Non-essential business. My business is actually doing great though, lay off was just because we aren’t allowed to be working.

Rivoli

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
185%
Jun 4, 2018
Doing great? That's why you laid off 20 people? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

At least that's funnier than your "joke" to Chickenhawk...

Because we’re not allowed to work. We don’t make an essential product.

Would you keep workers that were staying home? I decided not to to maintain profitability.

I mean if you want we can go full D*** measuring contests and post both our profit and losses and see who’s richer for the past 2 years.

I’m pretty sure I make a lot more than you dude.

Rivoli

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
185%
Jun 4, 2018
Because we’re not allowed to work. We don’t make an essential product.

Would you keep workers that were staying home? I decided not to to maintain profitability.

I mean if you want we can go full D*** measuring contests and post both our profit and losses and see who’s richer for the past 2 years.

I’m pretty sure I make a lot more than you dude.

Or lets send both our 2019 tax returns to MJ. Whoever made more money last year stays, who did less gets banned forever.

Are you down?

GIlman

Still Gilman
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
604%
Oct 16, 2014
Or lets send both our 2019 tax returns to MJ. Whoever made more money last year stays, who did less gets banned forever.

Are you down?

Might you just photoshop it anyway?? Just sayin!!

From my personal experience people accuse others of what’s on their mind already. If they are liars they accuse others of lying. Cheaters accuse others of cheating. If they are photoshoppers they accuse others of photoshopping.

Rivoli

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
185%
Jun 4, 2018
YES!!! YES!!! YES!!!

Most of my income flows into my C-Corp, and stays there (doesn't flow to my 1040). But, I'm happy to send that to MJ if he'll do this!!!

Btw, just to prepare everyone what to expect in the meantime...

EXHIBIT A:

A thread that you started about your business where you claimed to have started in November 2017 and made $1.7M in sales lifetime. And I asked you what your margins were, and you said your net margins were 10% (here's a link, assuming you don't go update it like you enjoy doing):

So, based on YOUR NUMBERS THAT YOU PROVIDED, you've made about $170K since November 2017.

EXHIBIT B:

Your profile page that had a single message from you that, back in July 2018, says (again, assuming you don't change it):

"1st year in business. It's rough."

EXHIBIT C:

A forum post where you talk about putting too much on a credit card and your credit score going from 740 to mid-600s, you struggling, and you trying to figure out what your options are to get money to pay off $75K in debt:

Yeah that was for 2018. I also actually posted my P&L for April 2019 to show I was making about $60,000 a month NET profit.

We did over $825k in net profit last year

Lets do this then.

Rivoli

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
185%
Jun 4, 2018
Might you just photoshop it anyway?? Just sayin!!

From my personal experience people accuse others of what’s on their mind already. If they are liars they accuse others of lying. Cheaters accuse others of cheating. If they are photoshoppers they accuse others of photoshopping.
I’ll have my accountant email straight to MJ if he accepts.

MoneyDoc

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
273%
Jun 24, 2014
Man these guys are presenting Exhibits now. Lmao. This is hilarious. Keep going!!

EDIT: How about this guys.. you each post a photo of your car. Who cares about tax returns. Let's see what you drive! Life is too short to be making $825k in net profit and driving a Camry!

Bearcorp

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
237%
Jul 2, 2012
Australia

Rivoli

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
185%
Jun 4, 2018
You know what's pathetic... I didn't even think of that... :frown:

Anyway, it's pretty obvious where Rivoli stands just based on his own posts (that I linked above)...

Yeah all that showed was what a nasty person you are lol.

That was my first year in business, and it was a slog. We closed the year with $2 million in sales. The next year we did more than double that and I had fixed all my profitability issues and bought an automated system. Our profit margin exploded.

Rivoli

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
185%
Jun 4, 2018

MoneyDoc

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
273%
Jun 24, 2014
I don't believe you, but even so, it doesn't matter... :rofl:

Figure out a way that you can prove this in a way that can't be forged, and let's do it...

How about this -- neither of us post ANYMORE until it's done. Then, whoever wins comes back, and the other one goes away quietly...

Let's take the negotiations offline from here. Deal?
I actually like this idea! Please accept @Rivoli

Rivoli

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
185%
Jun 4, 2018
I don't believe you, but even so, it doesn't matter... :rofl:

Figure out a way that you can prove this in a way that can't be forged, and let's do it...

How about this -- neither of us post ANYMORE until it's done. Then, whoever wins comes back, and the other one goes away quietly...

Let's take the negotiations offline from here. Deal?

We did 30k profit in FEB 2019 the slowest month for us as I posted above. 60% of our business is in September October.

You do the math. I posted everything in good faith in the INSIDERS forum looking for help not realizing how nasty some people are. All entrepreneurs beware, don’t ask for help here because dark people will try to shame you for it as if they never struggled their FIRST year in business.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.