The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

The Worldwide C0VlD-19 Coronavirus Pandemic Discussion Thread...

MHP368

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Aug 17, 2016
Sahuarita AZ
Do you work in a hospital? If so, what is your experience with the surge? Have you seen any C0VlD-19 patients yourself?

Prorotype psych ER and short term hospital. Funny twist of fate , 3/4ths of the patients are meth related (schizo plus meth is bad) , well the precursor chemicals for the mexican meth come from china so the price of meth increased 6x , so that with the social distancing and weve had a 75% reduction in patients (were all diverting all but the most acute)

Edit : had to delete my rant , it was a good rant but , im not exactly anonymous here. Headline is "its a clusterfuck and were using homemade masks and I thank lord buddha everyday I went into this specialty"

Ive been exposed to one known case and at least half a dozen presumptive (fever plus cough plus negative rapid flu) , at least. Working though (and I wont get unpaid quarantine like a medical side nurse either , if i get sick I have a weeks PTO saved up then when im better back in the game) , we all wear masks all the time now , the assumption being I believe that based on iceland and thw cruise ship and the recent italian serology tests that enough people are asymptomatic carriers that it just makes sense. My building was not made for thia though , ventilation isnt great , its enough ventilation for psych patients , not reapiratory illness. C'est la vie.

Ive been super motivated and working real hard on my business though , this shit should be a wake-up call for anyone about the slowlane.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

ChrisV

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
May 10, 2015
Islands of Calleja
a bunch of dead and panicked people and the collapse of the medical system (a foundation of modern society) doesn't exactly spell "business as usual" , think it through for like literally 2 minutes.
Just quoting this because it needs to be said twice.

Last edited:

GIlman

Still Gilman
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
604%
Oct 16, 2014
or

not

at all

a bunch of dead and panicked people and the collapse of the medical system (a foundation of modern society) doesn't exactly spell "business as usual" , think it through for like literally 2 minutes. Or google up some economists and see what their actual opinions are.

Give it a few weeks maybe when the hospitals actually have supplies and we've implemented surge policies and flattened things a bit at least? , like you can start talking reopening strategies when the entire buildings not on fire but lets walk through this a bit...

You have the most overworked disgruntled healthcare workers in the countries history, literally don't have the protective equipment they need to keep themselves or the patients they took an oath not to harm safe. You open the floodgates and they'll walk , mid pandemic or not.

Would you work construction if you knew no medical facility was available if you got injured?

would you drive? , and if you had to drive you'd still avoid it right?

and since no massive testing was done and you knew as a halfway intelligent american that it wasn't safe to be out , even if they opend up businesses and said "go ahead" , would you? would you dine out or go to a movie? would you send your kids to school?

concert? business meeting?

If you try to reopen the economy prematurely its not going to work because you'll have no consumer confidence, maybe people will drag themselves to work until they get sick but they'll hoard the money they make so demand will not recover.

and economists know all of this, which is why they agree with the current protocols. A sick panicked population doesn't make for a healthy economy. The small portion of people who don't care if they get sick and don't care if they're spreading the disease (symptoms or not) aren't going to drive enough money into the economy to keep it functioning anyway.

Given how much we've already thrown at the problem in grants and emergency spending (which will trickle down to allow the parasites to suckle off huge amounts) we could have literally just shut the entire country down for two months and paid all business owners and employees the difference (instead we came out with hole filled half measures)

were 4 trillion deep and the entire 2019 gdp was what like 20 trillion? , so thats more than two months of covering all productive activity in the country. They could have averages it out and cut checks , instead? all this nonsense that just lets the grifters get a piece.

exactly. My brother owns a salon, one of the top in the country actually. Awarded salon of the year 2 years ago in the US. He is in Utah, the state isn’t on lockdown. He shut his doors because people quit coming to work and people were canceling in droves. He usually has a 3 month wait list. The government isn’t shutting down the economy, the people are. He WANTED to stay open, but his clients were very upset with him, saying he didn’t care about their health and well being. The social pressure is enormous right now. Anyone who doesn’t understand that is niave.

people say let it rip. Look in Seattle and other places, the gov doesn’t have to shut it down. When revenue < expenses, every business does it for themselves.

Last edited:

ChrisV

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
May 10, 2015
Islands of Calleja
A panel of 44 of the nations top economists were asked this to Agree/Disagree with the following statement:

"Lifting lockdowns will lead to greater economic damage than keeping the lockdown measures in place"

80% Agreed. 14% were Uncertain. 0% Disagreed.

Source:

University of Chicago – Policy for the C0VlD-19 Crisis

Last edited:

Madame Peccato

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
311%
Jul 14, 2018
Morbegno, Italy
Wearing a mask has been made obligatory in my region (Lombardy in Italy, the one that's been hit the most) when going outside.

Also, thousands of people here are being fined every day for ignoring the lockdown.

The numbers of daily new cases are starting to drop, although we are still nowhere close the end of this whole ordeal. Personally, I expect the lockdown to last until mid May. Right now the current lockdown is supposed to be in place until the 13th of April, but I doubt it will be lifted by then.

Italy was already doing not so hot economically, I expect this to be a substantial blow to us.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Stoicism teaches us how to deal with these situations mentally. Imagine the worst case, and realize then take comfort, that your not there.
Marcus Aurelius is a good read right now as well
Ah. So that’s what stoicism is?

I read a book on “Positive a thinking for young people” when I was about 13. Seems very similar.

Something I used to say back in my IT days when a mission critical system was down and everyone was panicking:

“Nothing’s so f*cked up we can’t f*ck it up more.”

... meaning:

“This might seem bad but we could do something stupid and make it a whole lot worse and wish we were back here. So let’s not do something stupid please.”

tpf

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
222%
Apr 8, 2016
UK (Lesta) & 日本

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Stock market is up really big and I just got an order from Amazon -- that hasn't happened since they suspended orders last month. Perhaps the market (and some corporate entities) are seeing a light at the end of the tunnel.

Ginnyo51

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
300%
Feb 3, 2020
New Rochelle
I am just recovering from being sick with a respiratory infection. Fortunately, it wasn't the coronavirus. But it did affect my immune system. I was only really sick for a couple of days with a terrible cough. I did a few things that the Doctor told me definitely help because I am over 65. You have to drink a lot of water, eat a lot of fresh fruit and vegetables and take an antibiotic(Z Pack). I am in an area of NY which just came off being quarantined. There is a freezer container outside of the local hospital that accepts the overflow because the morgue is full. Your immune system is the key!

Inimitable

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
222%
Jan 25, 2016
NC
Stock market is up really big and I just got an order from Amazon -- that hasn't happened since they suspended orders last month. Perhaps the market (and some corporate entities) are seeing a light at the end of the tunnel.

IHME released their newest model projections showing a quicker peak and reduced deaths late last night: IHME | C0VlD-19 Projections

SD Entrepreneur

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
226%
Jul 12, 2019
San Diego, CA
IHME released their newest model projections showing a quicker peak and reduced deaths late last night: IHME | C0VlD-19 Projections
Keep in mind their projections are based on social distancing lasting until early August...

"The model includes the effects of social distancing measures implemented at the “first administrative level” (in the US this generally means the state level) and assumes continued social distancing through the end of the modeled period (August 4, 2020). " http://www.healthdata.org/covid/faqs

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
455%
May 1, 2011
Remember this?

“If people do not listen and stay indoors, we will be forced to implement a 24-hour curfew,” said K Chandrashekar Rao. “If people continue to be on the streets, then the army has to be called out and shoot on sight orders may be issued.

That's from Chief Minister of India’s Telangana state. Classy. Way to save lives by killing others.

source: ‘Shoot violators on sight’: India creaks under strain of total nationwide coronavirus lockdown

Seems like South Africa likes the idea:

The South African authorities have what has been called a brutal and heavy-handed approach to those under lockdown. Zero tolerance to those disobeying the lockdown orders. The shit is real.

To date, the Independent Police Investigative Directorate (IPID) has recorded six alleged killings by police in the first week of lockdown. These deaths were alleged as police were reacting to citizens disobeying the lockdown orders.

IPID is the body mandated to investigate criminal complaints against the police service in South Africa.

The current death tally from C0VlD-19 sits at 11 deaths in South Africa, with 1655 infections, but this number is obviously set to rise, and it could increase quite quickly and steeply.

source: https://magicseaweed.com/news/south-africa-surfers-stand-as-a-collective/11819

Other sources indicate eight killings:

The Independent Police Investigative Directorate (Ipid) has registered six cases of “death as a result of police action” during the first week of the national C0VlD-19 lockdown, between midnight on 26 March and 2 April, reports GroundUp.

News24 has subsequently reported that the tally is allegedly actually eight, as another two people died in police custody.

source: Eight people allegedly already killed by police during lockdown – more than the virus

Another source (three children aged between five and 11 years were also wounded):

And another:

The enforcement of the lockdown has been brutal and violent. Police in the Vosloorus township killed a man while on lockdown patrol. After dispersing a group of people at a nearby tavern, officers chased him home and shot him several times at close range. In Cape Town, a man was also killed by police. After catching him on a beer run, they beat him with a hammer and tasered him. A third death has also been confirmed.

And some thoughts from the same article on why developing countries might destroy themselves by following the same measures implemented in richer countries:

Professor Alex Broadbent of the University of Johannesburg thinks the lockdown approach to C0VlD-19 adopted by much of the world could be incredibly dangerous in the African context.

Broadbent argues that more people may die from starvation than from the virus. Unemployment was already 30 per cent in the fourth quarter of 2019. Even more will have lost jobs due to the lockdown as small businesses are forced to close and informal traders are unable to operate. He argues that South Africa has to make hard choices that reflect its particular circumstances. It cannot follow the paths taken by Europe, the US or China.

As Broadbent points out, C0VlD-19 has yet to claim the life of anyone under the age of 10 and has killed very few under 30. Coronavirus disproportionately affects the elderly. Europe has an ageing population. But in Africa, where only six per cent of the population is over 65, a protracted recession is a far greater threat. Malnutrition, on the other hand, disproportionately affects the young. The 2008 recession caused a billion more people to be malnourished than would have been otherwise. The economic pain of the coronavirus recession could be much worse, and it has hardly even begun to bite.

Furthermore, while Western governments are doing all they can to ‘flatten the curve’ to reduce pressure on healthcare systems, Broadbent argues that this logic does not apply in Africa where healthcare is inaccessible to the majority. Perhaps, given these statistics, he argues that we should accept the rising peak of coronavirus cases in order to avoid the far greater toll caused by a long lockdown.

Also, consider this:

The measures are simply unsustainable in these townships. How is someone with coronavirus symptoms supposed to self-isolate when there are between seven and 10 people sharing one or two rooms? Often there is no water on-tap and a toilet has to be shared between 70 other residents in a block. How are people supposed to practice social distancing by keeping one or two metres away from others when they are living cheek by jowl?

This is exactly what I meant in my earlier post about governments competing who's going to have stricter restrictions (without considering if they even make sense). And this is not just South Africa. It's also India and many other countries with high population density.

Do you genuinely think that the measures taken in India and similar countries will change anything given extreme population density and the articles I mentioned in my post?

From my uninformed perspective it sure looks counterproductive at best and catastrophic at worst. People will just infect every single member of their (large) family.

I find it worrying that not much is being said about the struggles of the developing world since the crisis won't be over until the virus is wiped out worldwide.

When will there be a serious public discussion regarding the long-term consequences and side effects of the restrictions? Before this is over, countries like South Africa will collapse and millions will die of starvation. I just can't understand why nobody is thinking about it. This isn't a question of economy/freedom vs lives. It's lives vs lives.

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
455%
May 1, 2011
Keep in mind their projections are based on social distancing lasting until early August...

"The model includes the effects of social distancing measures implemented at the “first administrative level” (in the US this generally means the state level) and assumes continued social distancing through the end of the modeled period (August 4, 2020). " http://www.healthdata.org/covid/faqs

Every model has the same flaw - it doesn't show what happens next. And the most probable thing is a second wave. But it's sure nice to offer people some hope through cool graphs, even if the assumptions are completely unrealistic and unsustainable.

SD Entrepreneur

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
226%
Jul 12, 2019
San Diego, CA
Every model has the same flaw - it doesn't show what happens next. And the most probable thing is a second wave. But it's sure nice to offer people some hope through cool graphs, even if the assumptions are completely unrealistic and unsustainable.
They also address the second wave in the FAQs saying:

Our model suggests that, with social distancing, the end of the first wave of the epidemic could occur by early June. The question of whether there will be a second wave of the epidemic will depend on what we do to avoid reintroducing C0VlD-19 into the population. By the end of the first wave of the epidemic, an estimated 97% of the population of the United States will still be susceptible to the disease and thus measures to avoid a second wave of the pandemic prior to vaccine availability will be necessary. Maintaining some of the social distancing measures could be supplemented or replaced by nation-wide efforts such as mass screening, contact tracing, and selective quarantine.

ChrisV

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
May 10, 2015
Islands of Calleja
Google using the anonymized data of those who chose to opt-in with their location services to see which areas are actually staying home.

https://www.theverge.com/2020/4/3/21206318/google-location-data-mobility-reports-C0VlD-19-privacy

Rivoli

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
185%
Jun 4, 2018
Orange County, California
And there was that Jewish guy who got busted for hoarding a million masks and reselling them at cut-throat prices. Are you down for some good old concentration camping, maybe?
She's a piece of shit and and everyone knows it, no need to get the pitch and fork.

On an unrelated note, more and more economists in my country are speaking against the lockdowns, right now. TV shows, radio interviews, the whole package.
Leave it to doctors, and we will be staying at home till the end of the year. Leave it to the economists, and we will be back at work tomorrow. Politicians are supposed to be the mediators in times like these, but this crisis proved that politicians are the most reactive people on the planet.

“IT WAS JUST ONE PERSON YOU ANTI-SEMITE RACIST STOP SPREADING DISINIFORMATION!!!111”

Turns out it wasn’t one person and has nothing to do with race. It was a Chinese GOVERNMENT initiative.

If this doesn’t make your blood boil, you need a health check.

Rivoli

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
185%
Jun 4, 2018
****BREAKING****

BORIS JOHNSON PUT IN ICU! UK SURVIVAL RATE AFTER PUT ON VENT? 33%***

NovaAria

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
286%
Jul 18, 2018
Well, this is interesting...
It's a little old news, but India, the drug manufacturing center of the world, banned all exports of Hydroxychloriquine and the active chemicals needed to make it.
The US was exempted from this ban after a phone call, but what will the rest of the countries that cant strong-arm India do? Any country with Quinine plantations will be guarding them harder than gold mines.

Rivoli

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
185%
Jun 4, 2018
Well, this is interesting...
It's a little old news, but India, the drug manufacturing center of the world, banned all exports of Hydroxychloriquine and the active chemicals needed to make it.
The US was exempted from this ban after a phone call, but what will the rest of the countries that cant strong-arm India do? Any country with Quinine plantations will be guarding them harder than gold mines.

View attachment 31949

It’s honestly comical the mainstream media keeps ****ing on HCY.

Like @MJ DeMarco says - follow the money. Bayer donating a million tabs. Oklahoma surging production and sourcing, India locking it down...theres too much traction in the background For this to be a nothingburger drug

loop101

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Mar 3, 2013
Boris Johnson is in an ICU

And this idiot is seeing how many people she can infect

“I’m here at Walmart about to infest every (expletive), because if I’m going down, all you (expletive) are going down,” she says.

Last edited:

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
455%
May 1, 2011
Boris Johnson is on a ventilator

No he's not. And hopefully he won't need it. From the article you cited (and other sources as well):

"Johnson was said to be conscious but was moved to the ICU in case he needed to be placed on a ventilator."

Rivoli

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
185%
Jun 4, 2018
Boris Johnson is on a ventilator

And this idiot is seeing how many people she can infect

“I’m here at Walmart about to infest every (expletive), because if I’m going down, all you (expletive) are going down,” she says.

Cops should be focused on the real criminal. Xi Jinping. This chick is a small fry.

Rivoli

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
185%
Jun 4, 2018
No he's not. And hopefully he won't need it. From the article you cited (and other sources as well):

"Johnson was said to be conscious but was moved to the ICU in case he needed to be placed on a ventilator."

He is on oxygen though

loop101

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Mar 3, 2013

You are correct!, I fixed my post

PapaGang

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
256%
Jul 10, 2019
Milwaukee, WI
Avoiding the virus is simple. Quit drinking Corona.
Just a side note, I wrote this during a time when this outbreak had just been identified, resembled SARS a bit, and people didn't really know how bad this could be.

It reads very flippant now considering the havoc this virus has released on the economy and on the lives of our fellow citizens. To be sure, I'm learning how to not be so flippant when discussing matters of public health and safety. That being said, how TF was I to know that this was going to turn into a once-every-hundred years outbreak?

It's all fun and games until the bodies start stacking up. I got sober in a hurry.
And I got furloughed to boot.

Now excuse me, I've got a crow on my barbecue grill, and it's ready to eat.

ChrisV

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
May 10, 2015
Islands of Calleja
exactly. My brother owns a salon, one of the top in the country actually. Awarded salon of the year 2 years ago in the US. He is in Utah, the state isn’t on lockdown. He shut his doors because people quit coming to work and people were canceling in droves. He usually has a 3 month wait list. The government isn’t shutting down the economy, the people are. He WANTED to stay open, but his clients were very upset with him, saying he didn’t care about their health and well being. The social pressure is enormous right now. Anyone who doesn’t understand that is niave.

people say let it rip. Look in Seattle and other places, the gov doesn’t have to shut it down. When revenue < expenses, every business does it for themselves.

That's the thing about government. People see government as this overarching entity that makes the rules, but I think when you boil it down (through complex channels) people ultimately make the rules. The majority says "RABBLE RABBLE" until the government enacts laws that are representative of the people, for example when Gay Marriage was legalized. It's because public perception of Gay Marriage changed enough for a public outcry. The government is largely a reflection of the beliefs of that society. At least the majority of people.

Imagine if there were no lockdown laws in NYC. What you would likely see is ‘street justice.’ People getting their a$$ kicked for going out. Another illustration is, if there was no government and someone’s daughter got raped, people would just rally together and beat that guys a$$. Street Justice. But as humans, we just outsource our Justice in the same way we outsource our taxes. We don’t want to do our own taxes, and we don’t want to do our own justice. And there are people better suited to do that job. I know I don't want to do my own criminal investigations and sentencing.

I think the subject of lockdown laws is somewhat arbitrary… the states where the population doesn’t want them aren’t enacting them.

'This will blow over': In states without stay-at-home orders, Americans celebrate freedom as death toll climbs

The government is generally a reflection of the 'zeitgeist' (collective beliefs) of their people. States with Republican people have Republican governments. States with Democrat people have Democrat governments. For a government to flourish there needs to be a large enough buy-in with the population. If the government goes too much against the grain of the people, they will revolt. Or in a democracy they simply won't vote for someone that doesn't reflect their beliefs.

Another example, if you had a society where the people felt marijuana was dangerous, it would likely be illegal in that jurisdiction (with the penalties varying depending on how dangerous they felt it was.) If there were a society that felt it were safe, it would likely be legal there.

But what about Authoritarian regimes throughout history? Believe it or not, the people wanted those too. For example after the economic fallout following WW1, the German people were dying for an iron-fisted leader... boom - Nazi party.

I can link to tons of research showing that Authoritarian regimes develop because of public demand.

You simply can't have a government that the people don't generally agree with, or the people will revolt and topple it. So as strange as it sounds... Nazi Germany, Communist Russia... those were all there because that's what the majority wanted. Communism as a philosophy had taken hold of the Russian people long before their government turned that way. Karl Marx wrote his "Manifesto of the Communist Party" over 80 years before it took hold in the USSR.

You would never be able to get the American public to stay at home unless they agreed with the quarantine measures. And surveys show that ~80% do agree with them.

James Klymus

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
353%
Dec 28, 2018
Chicago, Illinois
Just a side note, I wrote this during a time when this outbreak had just been identified, resembled SARS a bit, and people didn't really know how bad this could be.

It reads very flippant now considering the havoc this virus has released on the economy and on the lives of our fellow citizens. To be sure, I'm learning how to not be so flippant when discussing matters of public health and safety. That being said, how TF was I to know that this was going to turn into a once-every-hundred years outbreak?

It's all fun and games until the bodies start stacking up. I got sober in a hurry.
And I got furloughed to boot.

Now excuse me, I've got a crow on my barbecue grill, and it's ready to eat.

Ironically I have a bit of a stuffy nose and sore throat as I type this, so it was nice knowing you guys.

The only cure for coronavirus is some limes.

I prefer modelovirus though, if im honest.

I'd like to join in on the crow BBQ.

Ill take my humble pie, I wrote this months ago before we knew the impact it would have on us.

PapaGang

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
256%
Jul 10, 2019
Milwaukee, WI
I'd like to join in on the crow BBQ.

Ill take my humble pie, I wrote this months ago before we knew the impact it would have on us.
I think we all would prefer the Modelovirus right now.

Tommo

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
168%
Jan 21, 2018
Perth Australia
Someone Needs to design a hat that projects a 6 ft radius ring around people. That flashes red if anyone violates the perimeter with big bold backup warnings on red projected on the pavement. So many opportunities when social norms are being shattered.

maybe a dumb idea. Maybe a million dollar winner. But helps solve a problem of helping to establish social distancing.
You mean like this lol

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio