The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

The Worldwide C0VlD-19 Coronavirus Pandemic Discussion Thread...

D

Deleted70138

Even though there are only 90 cases, from today it's illegal to go outside from 9pm to 6am in Georgia (country).
No more than 3 people are allowed in cars or public places, otherwise $1,000 fine.
Old soviet trucks with dozens of workers driving around, washing everything on sight with some kind of special substance all day around.

I think this country has the best GDP/Fight-with-C0VlD-19 ratio in the world.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Rivoli

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
185%
Jun 4, 2018
Orange County, California
Everyone who hasn't should read this short letter from a dude that was head of the Institute for Medical Microbiology and Hygiene for 22 years to the Chancellor of Germany.

Warning: Your beliefs might be called into question.
Seems fake. Is there any good sources on this guy?

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
493%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas

China has over 1,500 cases right now source ^

in two weeks that will club to over 10k again

china is becoming proof quarantines do not work. if a single host survives, the clock restarts and in a month you’ll have 80,000 cases. Herd immunity is the only way. It’s what god wanted

Agree with this part...

It is just going to have to become part of daily life. Otherwise it will never go away.

The only true alternative to this having totally run its course... A widely available vaccination.

If we really want to solve this problem with the least damage at the quickest pace possible. One would think that they would lift lockdowns enough fill most of, but not exceed, the capacity of hospitals. More infected eventually equals more recovered.

In other words a controlled burn.

VTK

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
128%
Dec 14, 2018
If I had had money to invest I'd be looking around for a way to back CRISPR tech. I think it will change the way we approach diagnostics and potentially treating viruses.

Mbc

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
106%
Jun 22, 2013
Montreal
I have no problem admitting when I'm wrong. I was wrong about the short-term value of crypto currencies. Completely wrong.

And, guess what: You were right! You were completely right! You. Were. Right.

I was wrong. You were right.

Luckily, I bought in early and sold a lot before the crash. So, I still made about a million dollars in profit.

So here we are: I have a million dollars, and you get to say you were right.

Reminder, rent is due tomorrow -- does your landlord consider being right an acceptable form of payment?

OKAY, PUTTING YOU BACK ON IGNORE FOR A FEW WEEKS!

Jesus, MJ just gonna accept wanton murder on this forum now.

Rivoli

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
185%
Jun 4, 2018
Agree with this part...

It is just going to have to become part of daily life. Otherwise it will never go away.

The only true alternative to this having totally run its course... A widely available vaccination.

If we really want to solve this problem with the least damage at the quickest pace possible. One would think that they would lift lockdowns enough fill most of, but not exceed, the capacity of hospitals. More infected eventually equals more recovered.

In other words a controlled burn.

*mandatory vaccine

ChrisV

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
May 10, 2015
Islands of Calleja
I have a rant. I’m sorry but what the CDC did with the masks is downright criminal - or should be.

They went around telling everyone “surgical masks aren’t effective at all” which is complete and utter bullshit; they just didn’t trust Americans to not horde masks (although considering what people did with Toilet Paper, that probably is a valid concern.)

Point is: don’t lie to people.

I’m not a huge Fox (or CNN fan,) but Tucker Carlson had a great rant on this exact subject:

A surgical masks probably offers 10-20% more protection than if you did nothing. if worn properly and you make sure there’s a good seal and no air escaping I’d guesstimate that number goes up to ~40 or 50%.

Furthermore the masks stop people from touching their faces, which is considered the weak point for the virus to enter your body. You don’t even realize how much you touch your face. This video illustrates how much we touch our face even when we’re trying not to.

The CDC legitimately made people feel like wearing a mask was pure superstition. Like wearing a mask was just as effective as carrying a rabbits foot.

CDC is like “Surgical masks are ineffective, don’t walk under ladders, don’t open an umbrella indoors... and make sure to not break any mirrors.”

The CDC: “surgical masks aren’t effective. please leave all these masks for the doctors. we don’t want to put the healthcare workers risk, so PLEASE leave all these completely ineffective, useless masks for them so they don’t get sick!”

Yes, the healthcare workers DO need them more than us, but don’t f—-ing lie to us to get your way. This is the reason people don’t trust the government and you see so many batshit insane conspiracy theories.

Oh and even better is “No we’re not ordering masks from China. they’re not as good as the ones produced in America.” So we have no masks rather than ones that might be 10% less effective. “ We’re not ordering those crappy masks, so you can walk around with 0% protection rather than the 88% efficacy of those crappy INFERIOR chinese masks.”

Here’s a great one too: “the masks are only effective at stopping people who are infected at spreading it“ ... well isn’t that the entire f—-ing problem??? There needs to be a law passed that you’re not allowed in public without something covering your face - whether it be a mask or a scarf. Grocery shopping, anything. Studies show that 80% of people who caught it, caught it from someone who was displaying NO symptoms.

People China are ALL wearing masks. Perhaps that’s partly responsible for their successful containment?

06D793C4-F2FF-45E5-8BCB-DF06BF4E26E6.jpeg

551C5A89-EF30-47EA-95AA-C091D55D0A16.png

China:

A1D04C2D-DE2F-427D-87F6-838F8C0B9207.jpeg

Japan:

115700CD-F782-4209-BFF0-2070E7A8DE73.jpeg

South Korea:

164EBC80-DAED-439C-9B1F-CFC1A5F891B8.jpeg

Perhaps when you have a pandemic who’s spread is 80% due to asymptomatic transmission (no visible symptoms) maybe doing everything you can to make sure those who DO have it don’t spread it is a good idea? Even if it doesn’t protect the wearer (i believe it does) from a population standpoint, it would be very helpful. I’d really like to see a law that prohibits people from being in public without some type of covering (whether it be a mask or a scarf or washable mask) to be enacted. If we had that we might even be able to slightly loosen some of the quarantine.

Anyway /rant

ChrisV

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
May 10, 2015
Islands of Calleja
If I had had money to invest I'd be looking around for a way to back CRISPR tech. I think it will change the way we approach diagnostics and potentially treating viruses.
Why CRISPR? Crispr is for editing DNA.

Seems fake. Is there any good sources on this guy?
Lol, you are the most talented troll I’ve ever seen.

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)
  • How I Got 1M Downloads and Tens of Dollars
LOL @Trevor Kuntz

NovaAria

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
286%
Jul 18, 2018
@ChrisV The WHO and the CDC's inconsistencies are to blame for a lot of things. The WHO's communication all the way up to March could be summarized into:
"We thank our Lord Xi for his godly effort in managing this crisis that is 120% not their fault, please keep your airports open and look the other way."
Once this blows over, there will be lots of blame being thrown around, but the CDC and the WHO really deserve the flak they will get.

Rivoli

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
185%
Jun 4, 2018
@ChrisV The WHO and the CDC's inconsistencies are to blame for a lot of things. The WHO's communication all the way up to March could be summarized into:
"We thank our Lord Xi for his godly effort in managing this crisis that is 120% not their fault, please keep your airports open and look the other way."
Once this blows over, there will be lots of blame being thrown around, but the CDC and the WHO really deserve the flak they will get.

look how the WHO is so scared of acknowledging Taiwan’s existence

View: https://youtu.be/UlCYFh8U2xM

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)
I am purposely limiting my time on this thread. While there is very good information being shared by some, there is also far too much speculation and nonsense being spewed by others.

The trolls have been unleashed on the forum for this thread I feel.

Funny thing I saw yesterday at the store. So you know how everyone is wearing gloves and masks right now? Alright cool, you wear the gloves to protect yourself, yet these people are STILL wearing the gloves INSIDE THEIR CAR and using their phone etc etc.

But this one really made me laugh.

As I'm walking down the sidewalk I see a guy with the gloves, the mask, everything. He's ready to FIGHT the corona virus!

But all that protection he has, is not exactly protecting him, you see... when you remove your mask with the gloves, and yeh you are touching your face, and then grab a cigarette (with the gloves on) and then PUT A CIGARETTE IN YOUR MOUTH WITH THE GLOVES ON..... I don't exactly think that's helping, then again, I am not a doctor, nor have I studied anything in regards to medical practice. So maybe I am wrong.

@MJ DeMarco That old sidewalk rant on Youtube really made me laugh out some tears, and this reminded me of that.

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
455%
May 1, 2011
The creativity of restrictions in certain countries has been going through the roof recently, with some countries getting dangerously close to total martial law and/or Chinese-style restrictions (or some ridiculous measures that make little sense).

Some examples:

Poland - minors under the age of 18 can only go outside accompanied by an adult (source: Coronavirus: France's daily C0VlD-19 death toll doubles in a week). Is Mr. Coronavirus going to kidnap them?

Panama - super restricted shopping hours, other than that you can only stay within the perimeter of your property (no walking anywhere whatsoever which is much more restrictive than Spain and Italy). Just 2-hour windows of time for people to grocery shop, get medicines, or deal with medical emergencies based on the last digit of their cedula number or passport.

More details (source: C0VlD-19 Panama Information | U.S. Embassy in Panama):

The government announced expanded movement restrictions based on gender, effective Wednesday, April 1, at 5:00am. Individuals will be permitted to circulate during the same hours determined by ID number already established, however, the expanded restrictions only allow movements as follows:
  • Women: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday
  • Men: Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday
  • Sunday: Everyone must stay home.
  • Normal exceptions apply for holders of permission letters (salvoconductos).
The windows available for completing shopping for groceries and medicines, or treating medical emergencies, are as follows:
  • Last number is 7 – 6:30 – 8:30am
  • Last number is 8 – 7:30 – 9:30am
  • Last number is 9 – 8:30 – 10:30am
  • Last number is 0 – 9:30 – 11:30am
  • Last number is 1 – 12:30 – 2:30pm
  • Last number is 2 – 1:30 – 3:30pm
  • Last number is 3 – 2:30 – 4:30pm
  • Last number is 4 – 3:30 – 5:30pm
  • Last number is 5 – 4:30 – 6:30pm
  • Last number is 6 – 5:30 – 7:30pm
  • There is a special window for those over 60 years old, regardless of cedula or passport numbers, between 11:00 am and 1:00 pm.

St Kitts & Nevis - 24-hour curfew between March 31 and April 3, and if I understand it correctly, you can't even go grocery shopping (source: C0VlD-19: PM Harris announces 24-hour curfew for St Kitts & Nevis). Heard of the same 24-hour curfew being implemented for a WHOLE WEEK, between April 2 and 9, on Antigua & Barbuda (source: View: https://www.facebook.com/BarbadosToday/photos/a.10152250721478191/10157463753178191/
).

Not sure if this is mostly a Caribbean thing for now but many nations in the region are now implementing some kind of a curfew. In Barbados it's between 8 pm and 6 am (so far between March 28 and April 15).

The worst part is that not everyone is following the restrictions and there might be further restrictions which is extremely frustrating given how nonsensical some of the rules are.

For example, supermarkets in Barbados (and I assume in many places around the world) only allow a certain number of customers. The rest waits in a line in front of the supermarket (many of them closer than 6 ft). And now the best part - in a local supermarket, the same bodyguard opens and closes door for everyone, pretty much leaning into every person entering and leaving the building (imagine if this guy is infected).

Supermarkets have now shorter opening hours (for non-vulnerable, between 10 AM - 5 PM instead of regular 8 AM - 9 PM), meaning that there are more people shopping at the same time. What is this supposed to accomplish?

I feel that a lot of the restrictions are introduced blindly, without really thinking through if they make any sense or provide any real reduction in risk (or maybe even actually increase it). There are at least several countries with very few or virtually no restrictions that fare well despite getting first cases a long time ago so it's clear that restrictions aren't the only answer (if they're the answer at all considering their immense cost).

I wonder if increasing restrictions are going to be implemented in other countries as well. I also wonder when countries start questioning these restrictions and asking themselves if they're really effective because it's starting to look like a race who can restrict more freedoms (regardless if it makes any sense).

Unfortunately I feel like much of the precautions taken, not just by us but a lot of the world, have been acts of political correctness and virtue signaling, as opposed to true concern for public health.

I wholeheartedly agree.

GIlman

Still Gilman
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
604%
Oct 16, 2014

Someone doing something dumb to produce a viral video to get clicks does not imply a systemic problem. I agree I would like to see manufacturing of many of these items return to the US. But this video does not even register in making an opinion or decision on that.

we all have to stop reacting to a handful of stupid people acting stupid.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
493%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
*mandatory vaccine

Yeah but those who voluntarily get one will be safe. Personally, I will.

If someone chooses to take unnecessary risks that is their problem.

1step

Gold Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
231%
Dec 4, 2012
Kentucky
Here’s how our friends in China are treating the masks they sell to us

Have you seen the videos of how Americans treat the packages they are delivering you or the food they are making you?

It's one human doing something dumb, happens all the time, in every country. But by all means if you want to start making masks go for it.

GIlman

Still Gilman
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
604%
Oct 16, 2014
The creativity of restrictions in certain countries has been going through the roof recently, with some countries getting dangerously close to total martial law and/or Chinese-style restrictions (or some ridiculous measures that make little sense).

Some examples:

Poland - minors under the age of 18 can only go outside accompanied by an adult (source: Coronavirus: France's daily C0VlD-19 death toll doubles in a week). Is Mr. Coronavirus going to kidnap them?

Panama - super restricted shopping hours, other than that you can only stay within the perimeter of your property (no walking anywhere whatsoever which is much more restrictive than Spain and Italy). Just 2-hour windows of time for people to grocery shop, get medicines, or deal with medical emergencies based on the last digit of their cedula number or passport.

More details (source: C0VlD-19 Panama Information | U.S. Embassy in Panama):

St Kitts & Nevis - 24-hour curfew between March 31 and April 3, and if I understand it correctly, you can't even go grocery shopping (source: C0VlD-19: PM Harris announces 24-hour curfew for St Kitts & Nevis). Heard of the same 24-hour curfew being implemented for a WHOLE WEEK, between April 2 and 9, on Antigua & Barbuda (source: View: https://www.facebook.com/BarbadosToday/photos/a.10152250721478191/10157463753178191/
).

Not sure if this is mostly a Caribbean thing for now but many nations in the region are now implementing some kind of a curfew. In Barbados it's between 8 pm and 6 am (so far between March 28 and April 15).

The worst part is that not everyone is following the restrictions and there might be further restrictions which is extremely frustrating given how nonsensical some of the rules are.

For example, supermarkets in Barbados (and I assume in many places around the world) only allow a certain number of customers. The rest waits in a line in front of the supermarket (many of them closer than 6 ft). And now the best part - in a local supermarket, the same bodyguard opens and closes door for everyone, pretty much leaning into every person entering and leaving the building (imagine if this guy is infected).

Supermarkets have now shorter opening hours (for non-vulnerable, between 10 AM - 5 PM instead of regular 8 AM - 9 PM), meaning that there are more people shopping at the same time. What is this supposed to accomplish?

I feel that a lot of the restrictions are introduced blindly, without really thinking through if they make any sense or provide any real reduction in risk (or maybe even actually increase it). There are at least several countries with very few or virtually no restrictions that fare well despite getting first cases a long time ago so it's clear that restrictions aren't the only answer (if they're the answer at all considering their immense cost).

I wonder if increasing restrictions are going to be implemented in other countries as well. I also wonder when countries start questioning these restrictions and asking themselves if they're really effective because it's starting to look like a race who can restrict more freedoms (regardless if it makes any sense).

I wholeheartedly agree.

Someone Needs to design a hat that projects a 6 ft radius ring around people. That flashes red if anyone violates the perimeter with big bold backup warnings on red projected on the pavement. So many opportunities when social norms are being shattered.

maybe a dumb idea. Maybe a million dollar winner. But helps solve a problem of helping to establish social distancing.

James Klymus

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
353%
Dec 28, 2018
Chicago, Illinois
I also wonder when countries start questioning these restrictions and asking themselves if they're really effective because it's starting to look like a race who can restrict more freedoms (regardless if it makes any sense).

What's also worrying is the fact that it seems officials are starting to use stronger wording in their statements:

As Maryland Gov. Larry Hogan said: “We are no longer asking or suggesting Marylanders to stay home. We are directing them.”

Especially since the draconian shelter in place order that is in effect until June 10th in Virginia, If I was a resident of that state, I would seriously be considering protesting this executive order. I would also assume that civil unrest is basically bound to happen at this point, Since they have been shown to protest ideas that they don't believe in with the gun control protests.

VTK

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
128%
Dec 14, 2018
Someone Needs to design a hat that projects a 6 ft radius ring around people. That flashes red if anyone violates the perimeter with big bold backup warnings on red projected on the pavement. So many opportunities when social norms are being shattered.

maybe a dumb idea. Maybe a million dollar winner. But helps solve a problem of helping to establish social distancing.

Maybe get this guy in on it: Astrophysicist gets magnets stuck up nose while inventing coronavirus device

Rivoli

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
185%
Jun 4, 2018
Have you seen the videos of how Americans treat the packages they are delivering you or the food they are making you?

It's one human doing something dumb, happens all the time, in every country. But by all means if you want to start making masks go for it.

Dude, China is US enemy number 1. If you haven’t realized that yet you’re blind as hell.

ChrisV

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
May 10, 2015
Islands of Calleja
Re: that guys comment in the tweet.. Manufacturing Jobs will never come back to the United States. People
in the US want $15/hr for working at KFC. People at a manufacturing plant will demand like $25/hr.

You know what manufacturing jobs pay? $4.50/hr. All those jobs moved elsewhere because the United States improved so much economically that we simply have better jobs now. Our Per capita income is 5x what it was when the US was doing manufacturing.

Those small wages were okay in the 1950s but now $5/hr is nothing.

The rust belt closed because those were good jobs in 1950 but life has improved so much that sweatshop labor is no longer that enticing.

I don’t see why people are so eager to bring back sweatshop labor. No one in the United States is ever going to work for $4.50/hr, so I’m not sure why it’s even a relevant conversation.

4586EC04-9F06-4AB4-BD74-718D0C7F23A7.png

Rivoli

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
185%
Jun 4, 2018
Manufacturing Jobs will never come back to the United States. People
in the US want $15/hr for working at KFC. People at a manufacturing plat will demand like $25/hr.

You know what manufacturing jobs pay? $4.50/hr. All those jobs moved elsewhere because the United States improved so much economically that we simply have better jobs now. Our Per capita income

Thise small wages were okay in the 1950s but now $5/hr is nothing.

The rust belt closed because those were good jobs in 1950 but life has improved so much that sweatshop labor is no longer that enticing.

I don’t see why people are so eager to bring back sweatshop labor. No one in the United States is ever going to work for $4.50/hr, so I’m not sure why it’s even a relevant conversation.

View attachment 31710
So unbelievably wrong.
big reply coming soon

GIlman

Still Gilman
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
604%
Oct 16, 2014
What's also worrying is the fact that it seems officials are starting to use stronger wording in their statements:

As Maryland Gov. Larry Hogan said: “We are no longer asking or suggesting Marylanders to stay home. We are directing them.”

Especially since the draconian shelter in place order that is in effect until June 10th in Virginia, If I was a resident of that state, I would seriously be considering protesting this executive order. I would also assume that civil unrest is basically bound to happen at this point, Since they have been shown to protest ideas that they don't believe in with the gun control protests.

I’ve been saying this for a month. Just watch other countries. Maslow's heirarchy is super useful in these situations. When societies are operating at high levels there is a huge difference between cultures and ways of approaching the world.

When you get to level 2 - safety and level 1 - survival then people revet more and more to instinct and primal nature. In these situations it’s highly instructive to look at other populations because human primal nature and instincts are nearly identical no matter where you live.

Back at the beginning of March I made this prediction for the US based on simply looking at italy and realizing what Maslow level changes were coming from. Here is what I said back then.

My bet is tonight (or in the very near future) that trump closes all boarders to the US and halts all or nearly all international flights.

Sometime in the not to distant future travel between states will be severely limited, and in all likelihood at some point either tonight or within the coming weeks all planes will be grounded.

We will see mass quarantines, that begin initially as recommendations, escalating to full scale military style quarantines.

I expect the hit to businesses will be massive from disruption of incoming supply chain, followed by lost wages, inability to buy, and restricted movement.”

Obviously some of these things have not happened yet, but things have steadily moved that way. And until this pandemic has played out I still think they are highly likely.

The question right now is how desperate the situation in the US becomes. Expect the response of people in the US to parallel any other population around the world in similar desperate situations.

Hopefully we figure out a way to short circuit the process and not go all the way down the Italy pandemic route.

The issue at the moment is how do we balance the desire (or need) for quarantine and get back to work. If you quarantine people don’t get infected. If you resume normal life people get quarantined. The two at this time are mutually exclusive.

Last edited:

Jon L

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
272%
Aug 22, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Several eastern European countries, plus Australia are now suggesting that people wear masks in public. This is to prevent people that are asymptomatic from spreading the disease

Ernman

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
224%
Feb 8, 2019
Florida, USA
LOL - I was playing around the other day with a battery operated 6 foot radius taser belt design along the lines of the old hoop dresses from days of old. Can you imagine people walking down the street with a bell shaped dome of metal sending a little "keep out" shock to anyone that touches it? Maybe not such a stupid idea after all? :playful:

reedracer

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
172%
Jun 2, 2019
Kansas City
LOL - I was playing around the other day with a battery operated 6 foot radius taser belt design along the lines of the old hoop dresses from days of old. Can you imagine people walking down the street with a bell shaped dome of metal sending a little "keep out" shock to anyone that touches it? Maybe not such a stupid idea after all? :playful:
Might keep the dog off the bed, too! ROFL.

One neat thing I've seen is as awareness of PPE needs grows, some people are thinking outside the paper/nitrile single use paradigm.
(I couldn't find the article I was thinking of so I pasted this link just because)

GIlman

Still Gilman
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
604%
Oct 16, 2014
Might keep the dog off the bed, too! ROFL.

One neat thing I've seen is as awareness of PPE needs grows, some people are thinking outside the paper/nitrile single use paradigm.
(I couldn't find the article I was thinking of so I pasted this link just because)

At some point in time people in Japan, Korea, Vietnam, etc didn’t wear masks. Now they are very common. I wonder if they will become commonplace and the US and what product opportunities there may be going foreword.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.