The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

The Worldwide C0VlD-19 Coronavirus Pandemic Discussion Thread...

G

Guest-5ty5s4

it doesn't make sense to me why crossing an imaginary border would increase your chance of contracting c0v1d-19.

We are still playing this game of extra isolation time when returning from travel. Why?

Do borders magically infect you?

If it's the airport situation/airplane situation, what about driving alone across the border? And there is no extra requirement or recommended guideline when traveling between state borders.

So strange...

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

AceVentures

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
405%
Apr 16, 2019
it doesn't make sense to me why crossing an imaginary border would increase your chance of contracting c0v1d-19.

We are still playing this game of extra isolation time when returning from travel. Why?

Do borders magically infect you?

If it's the airport situation/airplane situation, what about driving alone across the border? And there is no extra requirement or recommended guideline when traveling between state borders.

So strange...

Reason left the stage from as early as March 2020 when the establishment started demonizing treatment with off-label medicine. That was the most obvious cue that this thing is not about public health.

It is clear as day that the pandemic was planned and the response coordinated to snatch political, financial, and social power. I expected people on this forum, entrepreneurs well seasoned in different business models, to recognize the recurring revenue model the jab manufacturers were going after.

Alas, here we are, and it still doesn't look like anybody will be held accountable. I mean FFS we now know, as a matter of fact, that the virus was manufactured by the same parties that are selling the antidote to it (nevermind the irony that their treatment doesn't work).

Do you see anybody calling for a hearing?

Let's move on and not engage in cyber-bullying, the cowards say as they backtrack their positions and gaslight anybody that dares to openly debate their egregious actions.

G

Guest-5ty5s4

I expected people on this forum, entrepreneurs well seasoned in different business models, to recognize the recurring revenue model the jab manufacturers were going after.
100%. They've been trying to get everyone on annual flu shots for many years now, and now there's this.

MitchC

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
287%
Mar 8, 2014
Australia
It makes me wonder if all these past pandemics that never went anywhere were attempts at the same. Bird flu, swine flu etc.

There’s a video where Gaddafi is supposedly saying that it’s the vaccine manufacturers making these viruses and if we got rid of them all these new viruses would disappear too. He also wanted to create a gold standard in Africa. Now look where he is.

nothingness

I make great coffee
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
203%
Mar 3, 2021
UK
Oops. It turns out the promise that mRNA produces spike proteins then just...vanishes is wrong, it turns into DNA into the long term. Wait, wasn't this a "conspiracy theory" 6 months ago?
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjxlvduyJyc

Pfizer-BionTech Vaccine DNA in Liver Cell Nucleus (In-vitro Swedish Study) An accepted and published Swedish study demonstrates for the first time the presence of Pfizer-BionTech vaccine DNA in the nucleus. It is reverse transcribed by LINE-1 proteins of the cells. They are not sure if it gets integrated in our DNA or not. Let's review.
NIVgnLQ.png

BizyDad

Keep going. Keep growing.
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
417%
Oct 7, 2019
Phoenix AZ
I heard a rumor at dinner last night that COVID in China is forcing more lockdowns and more factory stoppages. I know a lot of people on the forum have contacts out there, any truth to this rumor?

G

Guest-5ty5s4

MitchC

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
287%
Mar 8, 2014
Australia
I heard a rumor at dinner last night that COVID in China is forcing more lockdowns and more factory stoppages. I know a lot of people on the forum have contacts out there, any truth to this rumor?
It’s true, it seems every factory I’m talking to is affected, they can’t even send things that are ready because the shipping companies can’t operate.

Blew my mind, I thought the low covid numbers there were propaganda, I didn’t think they were actually still chasing and achieving 0 cases. Even New Zealand is letting it rip now.

According to one factory, China sent supplies to Hong Kong to help with the outbreak there, and the people who delivered them came back with covid and spread it.

Chapas

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
278%
Nov 23, 2014
2 weeks ago my childhood friend's 30-year old wife died of a sudden heart-attack. Perfectly healthy woman - leaving 2 small kids and a loving husband behind.

This week one of my employees returned to work after 3 weeks sick leave. When she told about what had happened on our weekly meeting I was in shock. Again, a healthy 23-year old woman. Apparently she woke up 6 in the morning with what felt like a heart attack and felt her whole left side was numb. Thereafter, a thrombosis in one of her legs as well as both her lungs almost collapsed. After 3 weeks she was released from the hospital and now has to take blood thinners.

I am not trying to draw any conclusions, but this is not normal. Throughout my whole life I have had a huge social circle in many different countries and I have never seen these things happen to young people around me.

Scary shit going on these days.

AceVentures

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
405%
Apr 16, 2019
Here's a kicker in the law that none of us had expected: if fraud can be proven, the liability waiver of the pharma company no longer applies.

Welp, there it is. Undeniable evidence of fraud. You might want to look into this before the account is banned.

TL;DR New Pfizer document dump clearly shows they made up patients in their "clinical trials".

View: https://twitter.com/Jikkyleaks/status/1523617233255436289

"Oh come on Ace who F*cking cares? We've moved on from global coordinated fraud, corruption, manipulation, and death: we're focused on abortion and Zelensky now"

I'm sorry, this is an entrepreneurial forum. So here's the money making advice:

1. Short PFE
2. Buy ads across all your favorite channels to blast this find
3. Build FB groups with all your neighbors and coordinate responses to your local representatives demanding they push this issue else they will not be re-elected
4. Wait
5. ????
7. No action from DOJ, and nobody in congress pays attention
6. PFE moons on novel AIDS mRNA treatment solution, your local representatives get re-elected anyway, and your dumbass gets liquidated
7. Back to work on Monday morning

Primeperiwinkle

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
320%
Nov 30, 2018
Welp, there it is. Undeniable evidence of fraud. You might want to look into this before the account is banned.

TL;DR New Pfizer document dump clearly shows they made up patients in their "clinical trials".

View: https://twitter.com/Jikkyleaks/status/1523617233255436289

"Oh come on Ace who F*cking cares? We've moved on from global coordinated fraud, corruption, manipulation, and death: we're focused on abortion and Zelensky now"

I'm sorry, this is an entrepreneurial forum. So here's the money making advice:

1. Short PFE
2. Buy ads across all your favorite channels to blast this find
3. Build FB groups with all your neighbors and coordinate responses to your local representatives demanding they push this issue else they will not be re-elected
4. Wait
5. ????
7. No action from DOJ, and nobody in congress pays attention
6. PFE moons on novel AIDS mRNA treatment solution, your local representatives get re-elected anyway, and your dumbass gets liquidated
7. Back to work on Monday morning
You forgot about the kids hepatitis thing and the food crisis but oh well, let's talk about the Johnny Depp trial.

The world is so fuc*ed up. Sigh

lowtek

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
332%
Oct 3, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
You forgot about the kids hepatitis thing and the food crisis but oh well, let's talk about the Johnny Depp trial.

The world is so fuc*ed up. Sigh

Don't worry. Before the end of the year, a few nukes will get lobbed around and then everyone will forget about covid.

Roli

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
160%
Jun 3, 2015

Yes, I have spoken to an American living in Shanghai (20 million people) and they have gone into the most ridiculous lockdown of probably the whole thing (barring perhaps New Zealand).

He said that they did some test were there were something like 342,000 A-symptomatic cases out of 350,000 and so they went into lockdown. Chinese lockdowns are obviously a lot more severe than others.

He is not allowed to leave the compound he lives in, and receives special deliveries, he is very worried about running out of bottled drinking water as the water in Shanghai is reputedly very dirty and even the locals don't drink it.

This info is from about 2-3 weeks ago, so may have changed, but I haven't heard any updates so far. I'm hoping he hasn't got into trouble with the authorities, as he shared this on social media.

MitchC

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
287%
Mar 8, 2014
Australia
Yes, I have spoken to an American living in Shanghai (20 million people) and they have gone into the most ridiculous lockdown of probably the whole thing (barring perhaps New Zealand).

He said that they did some test were there were something like 342,000 A-symptomatic cases out of 350,000 and so they went into lockdown. Chinese lockdowns are obviously a lot more severe than others.

He is not allowed to leave the compound he lives in, and receives special deliveries, he is very worried about running out of bottled drinking water as the water in Shanghai is reputedly very dirty and even the locals don't drink it.

This info is from about 2-3 weeks ago, so may have changed, but I haven't heard any updates so far. I'm hoping he hasn't got into trouble with the authorities, as he shared this on social media.
There’s videos of 100s of people jumping out of buildings to their death among other horrific things. Nothing compared to New Zealand’s lock downs.

Supa

Came for the $. Stayed for the Ice Cream.
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
289%
May 27, 2015
Germany
Oops. It turns out the promise that mRNA produces spike proteins then just...vanishes is wrong, it turns into DNA into the long term. Wait, wasn't this a "conspiracy theory" 6 months ago?
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjxlvduyJyc

NIVgnLQ.png

Out of curiosity looked for some fact checks around this study and found quite a few.

Here is one A Swedish study did not say COVID vaccine changes human DNA

According to this "The study authors said this was not the finding of their work, which examined if mRNA from the vaccine could be changed into DNA in liver cancer cells."

Something I wondered about a lot during this whole pandemic, is why there are so many people on extreme ends of this topic. Many are either absolutely pro vaccines or absoultely anti vaccines. Those are both extremes. What happend to a healthy middle ground? Some form of grey area? Where one can have reasonable doubts, but without attacking everyone who has another opinion. Maybe fear is what is driving both sides? One side may be scared of having been injected with something potentially dangerous to their health (and their loved ones health as well). The other side may be scared of this real possibility of this being dangerous and then becoming defensive after they get punished for (oftentimes) reasonable doubts.

The thing is, both sides don't really know what's true. Both are acting on information they get from others most of the time. That being said, both could be right, both could be wrong. In the end only time may tell.

Chapas

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
278%
Nov 23, 2014
Out of curiosity looked for some fact checks around this study and found quite a few.

According to this "The study authors said this was not the finding of their work, which examined if mRNA from the vaccine could be changed into DNA in liver cancer cells."

Something I wondered about a lot during this whole pandemic, is why there are so many people on extreme ends of this topic. Many are either absolutely pro vaccines or absoultely anti vaccines. Those are both extremes. What happend to a healthy middle ground? Some form of grey area? Where one can have reasonable doubts, but without attacking everyone who has another opinion. Maybe fear is what is driving both sides? One side may be scared of having been injected with something potentially dangerous to their health (and their loved ones health as well). The other side may be scared of this real possibility of this being dangerous and then becoming defensive after they get punished for (oftentimes) reasonable doubts.

The thing is, both sides don't really know what's true. Both are acting on information they get from others most of the time. That being said, both could be right, both could be wrong. In the end only time may tell.

I try not to be extreme, but it is tough. Our governments and media have manipulated us for 2 years.

The vaccine provider itself just revealed in the documents that the vaccine doesn't protect 95 % as they claimed, but only 12 %. With a whopping decrease to 1 % after just ONE WEEK.

This should be headline news. But all media is quiet about it.

At least now we NOW know the truth. The source couldn't be much better. The devil himself.

Supa

Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
289%
May 27, 2015
Germany
I try not to be extreme, but it is tough. Our governments and media have manipulated us for 2 years.

The vaccine provider itself just revealed in the documents that the vaccine doesn't protect 95 % as they claimed, but only 12 %. With a whopping decrease to 1 % after just ONE WEEK.

This should be headline news. But all media is quiet about it.

At least now we NOW know the truth. The source couldn't be much better. The devil himself.

I'm not saying that there isn't something wrong here. Actually, I think there's quite a lot. What I meant was just that we should think critically about BOTH sides of the topic, and not fall into one extreme or another. Like I said, maybe the truth can be found in a gray middle ground.

heavy_industry

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
552%
Apr 17, 2022
why there are so many people on extreme ends of this topic. Many are either absolutely pro vaccines or absoultely anti vaccines.
When the entire world goes insane, lockdowns and curfews are being imposed for 2 years, and vaccination becomes mandatory, it's quite normal to see some extreme reactions on both sides.

People don't like having things forced upon them, and some will react very violently.

MitchC

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
287%
Mar 8, 2014
Australia

We weren’t allowed a middle ground. It was take the vax or be treated like a lepper. I lost my job for not taking it. I still can’t fly in certain airlines or to certain countries. For a few months I wasn’t allowed in any cafe pub or restaurant in my state. I’ve had covid and recovered from it, why would I take a vax for something I’ve recovered from? I have better immunity than someone who took the useless shot 1 year ago yet they can travel but not me.

The middle ground would have been do your research, if you want the vax it’s available, take it, if you don’t want it that’s fine goodluck to you.

And the research and adverse events should have been properly reported and not suppressed like they were so people could make a proper informed choice.

Chapas

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
278%
Nov 23, 2014
We weren’t allowed a middle ground. It was take the vax or be treated like a lepper. I lost my job for not taking it. I still can’t fly in certain airlines or to certain countries. For a few months I wasn’t allowed in any cafe pub or restaurant in my state. I’ve had covid and recovered from it, why would I take a vax for something I’ve recovered from? I have better immunity than someone who took the useless shot 1 year ago yet they can travel but not me.

The middle ground would have been do your research, if you want the vax it’s available, take it, if you don’t want it that’s fine goodluck to you.

And the research and adverse events should have been properly reported and not suppressed like they were so people could make a proper informed choice.

Exactly. There was never any middle ground allowed. If you just raised a question about the vax you were instantly labeled as a crazy anti-vax conspiracy theorist and people even wished death upon you.

They knew the whole time that this virus were not as bad as they made it out to be. You can see it on the elite. Their parties during lockdown. How they only wore masks when there were cameras around. Yet they ran crazy campaigns to vax as many young kids as possible. It was all coordinated.

Usually I always try to find the truth in the grey middle ground, but not in this case. In my opinion this is possible the biggest crime against humanity - as crazy as it may sound.

MitchC

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
287%
Mar 8, 2014
Australia
Exactly. There was never any middle ground allowed. If you just raised a question about the vax you were instantly labeled as a crazy anti-vax conspiracy theorist and people even wished death upon you.

They knew the whole time that this virus were not as bad as they made it out to be. You can see it on the elite. Their parties during lockdown. How they only wore masks when there were cameras around. Yet they ran crazy campaigns to vax as many young kids as possible. It was all coordinated.

Usually I always try to find the truth in the grey middle ground, but not in this case. In my opinion this is possible the biggest crime against humanity - as crazy as it may sound.
Throw in the Fauci funded lab leak “theory” that no one was allowed to mention and the rigged mail-in ballot election and it’s certainly got to be close to the biggest scam ever.

Remember what the world was like before this scam, with trump as president. Apart from the constant bs on the news life was good.

Supa

Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
289%
May 27, 2015
Germany

What I mean with middle ground is, as an example of a possibility that's not as extreme as some other ideas of what's going on. Maybe, instead of it being a tool for wiping out huge parts of humanity, what if it was a "normal" pandemic and a lot of people saw a chance in that to make a lot of money or gain power. On a smaller scale you could see this with all the scandals (at least here in Germany) when it was discovered how some politicians made money in some way connected to masks, or how test stations manipulated how many people they actually tested, since they got money from the government for every test. On a grander scale something similar might also have taken place. In other words, the "normal" greediness of some humans who exploited and maybe, in order to exploit it, amplified the fear of a "normal" pandemic.

I'm not looking to be right here, maybe I'm wrong. I just try to come up with some less extreme reasons for what happened.

Chapas

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
278%
Nov 23, 2014
What I mean with middle ground is, as an example of a possibility that's not as extreme as some other ideas of what's going on. Maybe, instead of it being a tool for wiping out huge parts of humanity, what if it was a "normal" pandemic and a lot of people saw a chance in that to make a lot of money or gain power. On a smaller scale you could see this with all the scandals (at least here in Germany) when it was discovered how some politicians made money in some way connected to masks, or how test stations manipulated how many people they actually tested, since they got money from the government for every test. On a grander scale something similar might also have taken place. In other words, the "normal" greediness of some humans who exploited and maybe, in order to exploit it, amplified the fear of a "normal" pandemic.

I'm not looking to be right here, maybe I'm wrong. I just try to come up with some less extreme reasons for what happened.

I totally get your point. I also do not want to think that this is done to wipe out huge parts of humanity. I think this is more about control, power and money. But they destroyed the world as we knew, and for this I hope they are going to pay.

MitchC

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
287%
Mar 8, 2014
Australia

I see.

Yeah I can see that side of it, I’ve always thought that they probably hoped or assumed the vax was more effective and safer than it turned out to be. It would have made things a lot easier on them.

Then again there was 3 spots on the vax card from the start and they told people not to laminate it so who knows.

Same with the lab leak, you’d surpress it whether it was an accident or deliberate so hiding that isn’t an admission of guilt.

Certainly a lot of coincidences though. There’s something in 48 laws of power about looking at the result of what people do not their supposed intentions. The results are pretty clear in this one.

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 8, 2019
Southeast Asia

If you have recovered from it that would give you better immunity than a vaccine.

But the official doctrine so far is that immunity never last long. That wont exempt you from booster shot.

Chapas

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
278%
Nov 23, 2014
So today my part time marketing assistant writes me early in the morning that he cannot come into the office as he feels sick. I ask him if we should skip our meeting for today, so he can rest.

He answers 'No, everything is fine - I think it is just from my third jab that I had this week'. I am like WTF. I didn't even know people got jabbed anymore? Isn't the pandemic over?

Apparently, he got jabbed because we are going to Germany on a business trip next month. Germany has some 3G law (jabbed, recovered or tested) - and without even checking up on it he thought that 3G meant that you needed to be jabbed thrice. So he got the 3rd jab.

So when I told him that he just could have done a test instead he said 'That's okay. It is easier to get jabbed than to do a test anyways'.

Apart from being sick his whole right arm is read, he has a huge bump on the area where he was vaxxed and his body is itching like crazy.

When will people wake up? I am seriously starting to give up on them.

JordanK

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
293%
Feb 17, 2014
Ireland
I still can’t travel to America as I haven’t been vaxinated. ITS MAY 2022!

I gave out a lot about my government during lockdowns etc but at least they were one of the first to completely scrap all the measures. More and more of Europe are doing it too.

Check out this website for travel, enter nationality - vaccine status and you’ll see where you can and cant go.

MitchC

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
287%
Mar 8, 2014
Australia
So today my part time marketing assistant writes me early in the morning that he cannot come into the office as he feels sick. I ask him if we should skip our meeting for today, so he can rest.

He answers 'No, everything is fine - I think it is just from my third jab that I had this week'. I am like WTF. I didn't even know people got jabbed anymore? Isn't the pandemic over?

Apparently, he got jabbed because we are going to Germany on a business trip next month. Germany has some 3G law (jabbed, recovered or tested) - and without even checking up on it he thought that 3G meant that you needed to be jabbed thrice. So he got the 3rd jab.

So when I told him that he just could have done a test instead he said 'That's okay. It is easier to get jabbed than to do a test anyways'.

Apart from being sick his whole right arm is read, he has a huge bump on the area where he was vaxxed and his body is itching like crazy.

When will people wake up? I am seriously starting to give up on them.
Sounds like the perfect employee

Xeon

All Cars Kneel Before Pagani.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Sep 3, 2017
Singapore
Covid is over. Not going to get anymore vaccines. Why should we boost Pfizer's revenue?

Roli

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
160%
Jun 3, 2015
There’s videos of 100s of people jumping out of buildings to their death among other horrific things. Nothing compared to New Zealand’s lock downs.
I didn't know that, if that's true, it's truly horrific!

Something I wondered about a lot during this whole pandemic, is why there are so many people on extreme ends of this topic. Many are either absolutely pro vaccines or absoultely anti vaccines. Those are both extremes. What happend to a healthy middle ground? Some form of grey area?

The thing that most fascinated me, was the fact that it was being portrayed as anti vax versus vax, when in fact the complete opposite was, and still is, true.

For instance, I am pro vaccination; why wouldn't I be? The human race lives longer today on average, thanks largely to vaccination against diseases that previously killed millions. I have every vax going, my daughter does and so does my wife. However I am against THIS vax.

Anyone with a 3 digit IQ can discern the fact that vaccines take many years before going to human trial, for example the HIV/AIDS vaccine was synthesised 15 years ago and has only just been given FDA approval to test on people.

The argument of course was that with the entire world's scientists working on the problem of finding a C-19 vaccine, it was bound to be solved very quickly. However the one thing you cannot buy, no matter how much money you have, is time. You simply cannot recreate waiting 7-15 years to see if there are any long-term adverse effects in your (mainly non-human) test subjects.

When pointing out this fact, I and many others were lambasted for upsetting the status quo. This was done - by admission from my own government in the UK - in order to prevent the public from panicking and to make sure vaccine uptake was high.

Which brings us to another ridiculous anomaly in healthcare thinking, because no matter what set of data you look at, Covid for the most part is harmless.

"The overwhelming amount of people who get Covid will recover with no ill effects. The overwhelming amount of people who are hospitalised with Covid, will recover with no ill effects."

Quote; World Health Organisation (WHO)

So at some point, "listen to the science", became "follow the rules!" which in itself is a fascinating outcome, the science clearly shows that you are most likely to be in the group of almost everyone, that doesn't need any further protection from Covid than your own immune system.

That is not to say that Covid has and will continue to effect people adversely, which is another thing people seemingly couldn't get their heads around.

At the end of the day, this whole affair has been one big exercise in observer bias, driven at first by medical professionals who were only seeing the absolute worst cases, and then by a panicked public fuelled by mainstream and social media.

This same hysteria has managed to gloss over three important facts:

Fact 1: The "vaccines" have little to no effect on the majority of people who take it. (Confirmed by the manufacturers)

Fact 2: There are now therapeutic treatments for hospitalised C-19 patients.

Fact 3: Covid is becoming more benign with each mutation and is here to stay for the foreseeable future regardless of the number of social distancing, masking and vaccination programs.

Hopefully sanity will prevail and hopefully the adverse effects from taking an experimental drug on a masse scale, will be smaller than that of Covid (though I doubt it).

Peace and love to anyone who has been negatively effected by Covid and lockdowns.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.