The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

The Worldwide C0VlD-19 Coronavirus Pandemic Discussion Thread...

lowtek

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
332%
Oct 3, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
The masses are grumpy because wages have stagnated while inflation has inreased the prices of everything over the decades. My grandpa was an HVAC technician making 30/hr in 1950 and bought his first house for like 40k. HVAC techs make the same today and the same house is 500k.

The people who are protesting have nothing better to do and nothing to lose. They think it's about race cause that's what the TV says but all that does is hurt the minority populations. Just wait for the real economic issues to come which will certainly increase the number of people willing to go out and protest (cause mayhem). Dalio called this not too long ago. History repeats itself. There are also plenty of history books to read that show what happens when mobs gain power. It never ends well.

The perceived pandemic is a perfect excuse for an economics crisis that will usher in a new system. I honestly hope it's just a fabricated threat blown out of proportion by the people in the screens as a flu with HIV tendencies is much more scary to me, I think...

The world economic forum is hosting an event in January called The Great Reset and one of the keynote speakers is the CEO of a company that makes chips to track cattle from sattelites. Will the chips work on sheep too?

Not sure if there's anywhere to hide from this tsunami of change. Americans might have to emigrate to other countries and do their best to fit in. The spirit of entrepreneurship ought to keep some of us above water, even if we end up in a reeducation camp. Am I being to pessemistic? I hope so!

I think these fears are overblown, to some extent. Are there elements of the ruling class that want to chip people? Probably. But really, there's no need when we all carry a smartphone anyway. We've all consented to being tracked and monitored 24/7.

As far as rounding people up and putting them into camps, I don't see it happening. The logistics are simply infeasible. Look at the resources the government has to deploy to quell riots, like the Rodney King riots of the early 90s. Just for one small quadrant of a city. The idea that there is enough manpower to round up citizens en masse just doesn't make any sense.

If you're really worried about it, get rural. If this sort of stuff ever happens, it would start in the cities.

GoodluckChuck

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
419%
Feb 2, 2017
my house
I think these fears are overblown, to some extent. Are there elements of the ruling class that want to chip people? Probably. But really, there's no need when we all carry a smartphone anyway. We've all consented to being tracked and monitored 24/7.

As far as rounding people up and putting them into camps, I don't see it happening. The logistics are simply infeasible. Look at the resources the government has to deploy to quell riots, like the Rodney King riots of the early 90s. Just for one small quadrant of a city. The idea that there is enough manpower to round up citizens en masse just doesn't make any sense.

If you're really worried about it, get rural. If this sort of stuff ever happens, it would start in the cities.

I hope you're right!

tradista

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
Dec 8, 2021
So I was wondering, considering that according to the "Great Reset" from the emperor's of the world at WEF, we'll own nothing and we'll be happy, how many of you think it's useless to start a business now ?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

tradista

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
Dec 8, 2021
Are you being serious? Or a troll?

If anything, now more than ever it is imperative to control your destiny.

Actually, I meant it as a joke ... although I still didn't get over the stupidity of the whole narrative of that psychotic man, both in his speeches and his books. I'm afraid many highly placed decision-makers might even consider what he's saying as a good idea!

AllenCrawley

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
420%
Oct 13, 2011
Scottsdale, AZ

loop101

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Mar 3, 2013
I thought this thread got locked because of political arguments. I'm glad it's alive again. It has some historical value, future people can see the progression from "It's nothing" to "This does not look good" to "We're screwed". It was scary when people on the forum started getting it.

Mathuin

Provide Relative-Value or Die Trying
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
360%
Dec 20, 2020
Belfast, Northern Ireland
future people can see the progression from "It's nothing" to "This does not look good" to "We're screwed".
Closely followed up by "Damn, @Rivoli was right all along".

rivright.jpg

Mammoth

Amor Fati
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
247%
Dec 4, 2019
México

GPM

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
377%
Oct 25, 2012
Canada
I thought this thread got locked because of political arguments. I'm glad it's alive again. It has some historical value, future people can see the progression from "It's nothing" to "This does not look good" to "We're screwed". It was scary when people on the forum started getting it.
I am not sure it ever got to "we are screwed".

Rivoli was close to right on the burgerish nature of the coove, but my oh my how we all underestimated what kind of crap the government overlords were going to pull.

Mathuin

Provide Relative-Value or Die Trying
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
360%
Dec 20, 2020
Belfast, Northern Ireland

WillHurtDontCare

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
305%
May 28, 2017
USA

EmotionEngine

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
214%
Sep 15, 2020
United States
Ireland removing covid restrictions this weekend
Meanwhile in the land of Mordor, (rainy and depressing Seattle USA) we have indoor mask mandates that won't go away while we anxiously await the Unicron and Galvatron COVID variants.

Private Witt

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
221%
Feb 20, 2018
Oklahoma
Meanwhile in the land of Mordor, (rainy and depressing Seattle USA) we have indoor mask mandates that won't go away while we anxiously await the Unicron and Galvatron COVID variants.
State of Washington just like I left it 10 months ago when I had to flee to Oklahoma to freely do business. But yet the freedom to do heroin in public and take a dump on sidewalks still probably exists in Seattle. How about breaking car windows to steal, jacking cars or walking into a store and shoplifting a crap load of stuff with zero consequences. What a waste of an amazing city.

JordanK

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
293%
Feb 17, 2014
Ireland
Really enjoyed being packed into a nightclub and partying until 5am yesterday! Got a huge dose of FREEDOM! Now back to business!

loop101

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Mar 3, 2013
I am not sure it ever got to "we are screwed".

Rivoli was close to right on the burgerish nature of the coove, but my oh my how we all underestimated what kind of crap the government overlords were going to pull.
I think it did, and I think we still are. The death rate was a lot lower than people feared, but it still killed a lot of people. The financial and societal impact has been enormous and will take years to work though.
Really enjoyed being packed into a nightclub and partying until 5am yesterday! Got a huge dose of FREEDOM! Now back to business!

If I went to a packed nightclub until 5am I'd expect to get a huge dose of C0VlD-19.

GPM

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
377%
Oct 25, 2012
Canada
I think it did, and I think we still are. The death rate was a lot lower than people feared, but it still killed a lot of people. The financial and societal impact has been enormous and will take years to work though.

If I went to a packed nightclub until 5am I'd expect to get a huge dose of C0VlD-19.
Good lord. Yes lots of people died and every death sucks, but honestly how long did most of these people have to live if the average death had 3 comorbidities.

Where we are screwed if something a really dangerous comes out and no one believes a word of what the government and Karen says about it until it is too late. They cried wolf big time.

Mind you the strongest urge a human has is to live and survive. So if it's as bad as they say it is they won't need to mandate lockdowns, nearly everyone will do it on their own. I don't know a single person who wants to go out and die.

nothingness

I make great coffee
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
203%
Mar 3, 2021
UK
No doubt this virus has been used to control people.

Going back to the George Floyd thing.

They made George out like he was a stand up guy.

Look into his criminal record....

Apparently he new the officer, and they didn't like each other so it was personal.

NOT RACE RELATED.

Also if you go to the bottom of the page on this website.

click on donate. - you will see this.

''ActBlue Charities is a qualified 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization and donations are tax-deductible to the full extent allowed under the law. ''

which is this company.

View attachment 33797

Democratic donations hmmm Nothing Suss!

So the media turns it into a race war and now all US Citizens are burning down buildings saying black lives matter, and donating to the democrats.

What the actual f*ck.

I am not in anyway saying that was right what happened to Floyd, it was a murder and the officers should be put in prison.
Everyone knows the name of career criminal Floyd, and his family made millions off it, and the destruction and violence that ensued.

Yet hardly anyone knows the name of Tony Timpa, the white guy who phoned the cops on himself because he was off medication accidentally and worried he might cause harm to others. The cops showed up, slammed him to the floor and suffocated him to death, laughing about it the entire time. Only a small dallas news outlet reported it. All of the cops who did it didn't even get investigated. Killing of Tony Timpa - Wikipedia

There's a full youtube bodycam video to go with that, it's very sad :(

nothingness

I make great coffee
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
203%
Mar 3, 2021
UK
So....if it's about control...does mandating wearing masks throw a wrench in the facial recognition software (monitoring and control) ?
I have a theory they have new tech that does facial recognition via eyes and gait. And the last 3 years is how they have trained it. Neural nets require training after all.

Think about it, if their system required full face recognition, then people who wanted to hide themselves when/if it all goes full 1984 would just wear masks...now they can't do that.

You can fake your gait by putting a stone in your shoe. Sunglasses somewhat fake your eye recognition but there's situations where you would stand out like a sore thumb or they could just, in the future, ban that too. Bill gates talks about blotting the sun out of the sky. He's also been talking about a modified smallpox lately...

As for the great reset "own nothing, be happy" this doesn't work for people like us, and we can only profit off it. Imagine your customers 24/7 at home on their tablets, bored silly, with easy benefit income? Gold mine, for us. Blend in with them, profit off them whilst helping them somehow, then move to the promised land. And there will be a promised land, for the "elite" (rich). "All animals are equal but some are more equal than others" apparently.

AllenCrawley

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
420%
Oct 13, 2011
Scottsdale, AZ

AceVentures

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
405%
Apr 16, 2019
Just finished listening to the 5hr "Covid 19: A Second Opinion Panel" run by Senator Ron Johnson. This was live, took place today. WATCH VIDEO HERE.

This was a panel hosted by doctors, nurses, and leaders that have been on the front-lines treating patients.

A brief summary: There is one and one only answer to what's going on: fraud and corruption.

There are whistleblowers coming out all over and notably from the Department of Defense - willing to publicly testify - on the numbers of vaccine injuries they have been seeing internally. There are thousand fold increases of certain injuries above past 5 year averages. Mortality rates are up, cancer rates are up, patients are being denied life-saving medication, patients are being withheld from their families once they enter the hospitals, they're put on Remdesivir, a patented product which not only doesn't work but causes harm, doctors are being denied the ability to even prescribe Vitamin C, hospital patients are often denied food and water, and early in the pandemic patients that had died were even blocked from being released - their families couldn't even bury their loved-ones bodies after they'd died. Hospitals simply sent their ashes to the families.

For all the people saying talking about fraud/embezzlement/malfeasance is a conspiracy theory, I strongly encourage you to listen to this panel. Give it 5 hours of your time, and get up to speed with what's going on. There is now an evident trail of fraud. I expect court cases to pile, expect mayhem with politicization of what is happening, expect cognitive warfare and expect fear mongering as people are brought to justice.

Former Blackrock Fund Manager Edward Dowd also confirms what is happening as he speaks of intel from INSIDERS within biotech sector - the word on the block is there is provable fraud. Here's a kicker in the law that none of us had expected: if fraud can be proven, the liability waiver of the pharma company no longer applies. I repeat, if fraud can be proven, liability waiver goes out the window. There is some serious pain coming for Big Pharma and those involved in the deception.

Last edited:

Chapas

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
278%
Nov 23, 2014
Apparently tomorrow our government in Denmark are planning to announce that they are lifting all restrictions and from now on corona will not longer be classified as a 'disease critical to society'. This was about time.

Though I am sure that I will be puking multiple times listening to these criminals taking the honour for beating Covid with their 'amazing' vaccines, when we all know that it is all due Omicron being nothing more than a tough hangover after a crazy night out with the boys.

Vas87

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
111%
Jul 4, 2012
Australia
Just finished listening to the 5hr "Covid 19: A Second Opinion Panel" run by Senator Ron Johnson. This was live, took place today. WATCH VIDEO HERE.

This was a panel hosted by doctors, nurses, and leaders that have been on the front-lines treating patients.

A brief summary: There is one and one only answer to what's going on: fraud and corruption.

There are whistleblowers coming out all over and notably from the Department of Defense - willing to publicly testify - on the numbers of vaccine injuries they have been seeing internally. There are thousand fold increases of certain injuries above past 5 year averages. Mortality rates are up, cancer rates are up, patients are being denied life-saving medication, patients are being withheld from their families once they enter the hospitals, they're put on Remdesivir, a patented product which not only doesn't work but causes harm, doctors are being denied the ability to even prescribe Vitamin C, hospital patients are often denied food and water, and early in the pandemic patients that had died were even blocked from being released - their families couldn't even bury their loved-ones bodies after they'd died. Hospitals simply sent their ashes to the families.

For all the people saying talking about fraud/embezzlement/malfeasance is a conspiracy theory, I strongly encourage you to listen to this panel. Give it 5 hours of your time, and get up to speed with what's going on. There is now an evident trail of fraud. I expect court cases to pile, expect mayhem with politicization of what is happening, expect cognitive warfare and expect fear mongering as people are brought to justice.

Former Blackrock Fund Manager Edward Dowd also confirms what is happening as he speaks of intel from INSIDERS within biotech sector - the word on the block is there is provable fraud. Here's a kicker in the law that none of us had expected: if fraud can be proven, the liability waiver of the pharma company no longer applies. I repeat, if fraud can be proven, liability waiver goes out the window. There is some serious pain coming for Big Pharma and those involved in the deception.
Get the nooses ready.

msufan

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
202%
Mar 13, 2013
we all know that it is all due Omicron being nothing more than a tough hangover after a crazy night out with the boys.
There is literally a dude fighting for his life here. I think it's time for people to look past themselves and realize that the disease has differing impacts on different people.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
There is literally a dude fighting for his life here. I think it's time for people to look past themselves and realize that the disease has differing impacts on different people.

Agreed. It almost seems like there might be a genetic component ... some people get it and get the sniffles for a few days, others get it and it knocks them off their feet for weeks, or worse, it kills them.

I know comorbidities play a role, but I've heard far too many anecdotal stories (not from mainstream news) of healthy people getting whacked pretty hard. A friend of the family just passed from CV19, she was only 39 and she was not obese and was in pretty good health.

Vas87

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
111%
Jul 4, 2012
Australia
There seems to be a line of thought that Vitamin D levels play a large role in how a person copes with the virus. Any docs on here that want to chime in?

nothingness

I make great coffee
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
203%
Mar 3, 2021
UK
Agreed. It almost seems like there might be a genetic component ... some people get it and get the sniffles for a few days, others get it and it knocks them off their feet for weeks, or worse, it kills them.

I know comorbidities play a role, but I've heard far too many anecdotal stories (not from mainstream news) of healthy people getting whacked pretty hard. A friend of the family just passed from CV19, she was only 39 and she was not obese and was in pretty good health.
I think its likely that these healthy people have comorbidities they don't know about. Covid humbled me, I thought I was super healthy, apparently not so much. And the guy suffering from it on here, he's over 60 which is a comorbidity itself when it comes to covid. There's multiple reasons why this could be the case. Something as simple as lower NAD levels; at age 35 ish the body stops efficiently producing / converting NAD in the body, which is the agent responsible for upkeeping myelin sheaths; the protective covering on dna strands, all the way to the older you are the more exposure you have had and accumulated from toxins.

Btw I started supplementing enteric NMN which converts to NAD and it's helped a huge deal with post covid fatigue.

Rabby

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
319%
Aug 26, 2018
Florida

Probably a number of genetic things we don't even know about. I think timing and circumstance is also hugely underrated. Things like, you're more stressed right now and haven't slept well. That doesn't even register as a health problem, or "comorbidity," but statistically it makes you more likely to die or have an adverse health event. If covid gets the opportunity to jump on you, and finds you at less than your peak, it will have that much easier time of it.

I was in a twitter conversation for a bit, before I deleted twitter for sanity, where Nassim Taleb started out by describing cv19 as a multiplier on mortality pressure. A lot of conditions can be seen this way mathematically, and it explains why certain things like covid and pneumonia hit older people harder... they're already under pressure from stacked age and morbidity based disadvantages. It's also why the risk from covid goes up more rapidly after ~50... that's where the actuarial tables already curve upward toward "more deaths per 100,000" because of the nature of aging, and various conditions catching up with us. But there are other possible multipliers on that mortality pressure, like... stress, lack of sleep, etc. Even if you're in the "flat" part of that mortality curve (age 10-40 for example), if you stack enough multipliers, you can noodle it into a bad shape. 35 or 40 can start to look more like 75, even if only for one stressful window of time.

gr1.jpg

This one is about diabetes, but look... if you multiply the aqua "population" mortality line by a number for diabetes, you get the type-2 line above it. Imagine doing that again with a second risk factor, and you have something like the red line... if not from diabetes, then from smoking, not sleeping, maintaining high stress levels, etc. Some of these things we keep track of as "health," and some we don't. If someone gets fired, loses their social circle, stops exercising, gains some weight eating snacks, and stays up all night with stress and sleepnessness, most of the time it doesn't even register that their health is imperiled. But it is... all of those things demonstrably endanger that person's life until they can be addressed. And if they're not addressed, of course they can result in long term diagnosable conditions. Imagine stacking some risk factors like the ones mentioned, and then having CV19 hit you just when you're at peak risk for an early exit... the last thing you needed was yet another multiplier working against you.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.