The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

The Worldwide C0VlD-19 Coronavirus Pandemic Discussion Thread...

Likwid24

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
295%
Mar 26, 2011
Staten Island, NY
The media has really heightened and honed their ability to breed real fear of diseases over the past few years.

Fear is naturally contagious, but there will always be those people who shrug it off and say, "Meh, whatever. It's not going to be as bad as they're trying to get you to think."

A doctor on Fox News said it best. I forgot his name.

"The only thing to fear is the fear of the coronavirus itself."

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

NateKruse

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
294%
Jan 13, 2018
Jacksonville, North Carolina
A doctor on Fox News said it best. I forgot his name.

"The only thing to fear is the fear of the coronavirus itself."
I've basically accepted that I'm probably going to contract the virus (if I don't already have it). I ride my bike along the perimeter of the quarantine at Marine Corps Air Station Miramar on my way to work for crying out loud.
I've done my preparing so I have the resources to sustain myself at home for a good while.

Now all I can do is give my body the best chance at fighting it off through good nutrition, exercise, and plenty of hydration and go on with life. This thread definitely opened my eyes to the need to prepare against the virus and the panic.

I've got what I need except my shotgun that can be picked up in 8 more days. Thanks for the waiting period California!

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast

Timmy C

I Will Not Stop!
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
231%
Jun 12, 2018
Melbourne, Australia
Went to buy more masks today to flip.

Went to 3 stores in Melbourne.

All sold out

.B.

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
202%
Jun 18, 2016
Belgium, Europe
one of my wife's coworkers went to India and brought back a nice case of TB. She had to be hospitalized for a few weeks, and while she was still running around she was in close contact with my wife. She gets tested for TB on March 10, and was told there is a strong probability she is infected.

Sorry to hear that @lowtek . Fingers crossed...

.B.

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
202%
Jun 18, 2016
Belgium, Europe
How old were these people? Only elderly and underlying condition people at risk, no?

That's kind of what they say.

But again, would the Chinese government order millions of people to not go to work, impacting their economy, if really only the elderly were at risk?
You have to decide for yourself what to believe.

Timmy C

I Will Not Stop!
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
231%
Jun 12, 2018
Melbourne, Australia
corona prep1.jpgcorona prep2.jpgcorona prep3.jpg

We have really started to pile on the shopping..... this doesnt include frozen food etc

Anyone in the North western suburbs of melbourne i highly suggest you stock up.

Masks are scarce get some for yourself and your family.

Only place i went to today that had any where bunnings warehouse in broadmeadows - limited to selling 4 masks per person, they will not sell you more than that. Everywhere in Sunbury is empty i checked. The only place i believe will have some is total tools in sunbury but i doubt even they will have some left when they open tomorrow.

Full on panic hasn't set in yet, but i could see others walking aisles doing the exact same thing as me and staff looking worried.

But i could see all the shelves in the supermarkets emptying fast.

Hand sanitizer and masks being the most scarce things, most places are completely sold out.

Last edited:

loop101

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Mar 3, 2013

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
The first commodity to run in our town was hand sanitizer. You can’t find any anywhere.

And, I have seen in Hawaii when people hunker down one thing that they hoard is toilet paper which can become scarce overnight believe it or not.

Last edited:

Timmy C

I Will Not Stop!
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
231%
Jun 12, 2018
Melbourne, Australia
The first commodity to run in our town was hand sanitizer. You can’t find any anywhere.

And, I have seen in Hawaii when people hunker down one thing that they hosted is toilet paper which can become scarce overnight believe it or not.
Yes that to.

Toilet paper is getting low aswell.

Trying to keep a sense of humour throughout this.

I called mum and said I have like 8 tubs of peanut butter smooth, she said she wanted crunchy...I said I suppose I'll get you a couple of crunchy as it's all you'll be eating for the next couple of months

GIlman

Still Gilman
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
605%
Oct 16, 2014
I think there is likely much more of this than is being reported. I have been hearing reports of 4 cases in a hospital here in AZ. obviously at this point it is rumor, but I have pretty reliable sources. I’m trying to get more concrete confirmation, but would not be surprising at all.

I feel like hospitals have a disincentive to to actively publicly publicize their cases. Not sure what the procedure is to report to the CDC or what they have to do to confirm and list the cases. But certainly there is lag in the reporting and public disclosure. Everyone wants to be 100% sure they have confirmation Before blowing it up.

Bekit

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
492%
Aug 13, 2018
I feel like hospitals have a disincentive to to actively publicly publicize their cases.
Wouldn't it be obvious as soon as there was a case, since the hazmat suits come out?

I mean, hospitals surely have an incentive to keep their staff from becoming infected.

Confused why a hospital would participate in a cover up.

JAJT

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
549%
Aug 7, 2012
Ontario, Canada
What will give me the best bang for my space?

I think the sanest course of action is to just stock up on the things you absolutely don't want to run out of due to panic buying, regardless the of space they take up.

Simply choose the least bulky option within various 'essential' categories. Cloth/re-usable diapers for example. A lot messier than single use but takes up far less space and in an emergency you'd far rather have to clean those manually than not have them at all.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
Tourist towns have significant financial implications from adverse news.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
Unverified but an interesting read

Date: February 26, 2020 at 2:35:50 PM EST
James Robb, MD FCAP
Subject: What I am doing for the upcoming C0VlD-19 (coronavirus) pandemic.

Dear Colleagues, as some of you may recall, when I was a professor of pathology at the University of California San Diego, I was one of the first molecular virologists in the world to work on coronaviruses (the 1970s). I was the first to demonstrate the number of genes the virus contained. Since then, I have kept up with the coronavirus field and its multiple clinical transfers into the human population (e.g., SARS, MERS), from different animal sources.
The current projections for its expansion in the US are only probable, due to continued insufficient worldwide data, but it is most likely to be widespread in the US by mid to late March and April.
Here is what I have done and the precautions that I take and will take. These are the same precautions I currently use during our influenza seasons, except for the mask and gloves.:
1) NO HANDSHAKING! Use a fist bump, slight bow, elbow bump, etc.
2) Use ONLY your knuckle to touch light switches. elevator buttons, etc.. Lift the gasoline dispenser with a paper towel or use a disposable glove.
3) Open doors with your closed fist or hip - do not grasp the handle with your hand, unless there is no other way to open the door. Especially important on bathroom and post office/commercial doors.
4) Use disinfectant wipes at the stores when they are available, including wiping the handle and child seat in grocery carts.
5) Wash your hands with soap for 10-20 seconds and/or use a greater than 60% alcohol-based hand sanitizer whenever you return home from ANY activity that involves locations where other people have been.
6) Keep a bottle of sanitizer available at each of your home's entrances. AND in your car for use after getting gas or touching other contaminated objects when you can't immediately wash your hands.
7) If possible, cough or sneeze into a disposable tissue and discard. Use your elbow only if you have to. The clothing on your elbow will contain infectious virus that can be passed on for up to a week or more!
What I have stocked in preparation for the pandemic spread to the US:
1) Latex or nitrile latex disposable gloves for use when going shopping, using the gasoline pump, and all other outside activity when you come in contact with contaminated areas.
Note: This virus is spread in large droplets by coughing and sneezing. This means that the air will not infect you! BUT all the surfaces where these droplets land are infectious for about a week on average - everything that is associated with infected people will be contaminated and potentially infectious. The virus is on surfaces and you will not be infected unless your unprotected face is directly coughed or sneezed upon. This virus only has cell receptors for lung cells (it only infects your lungs) The only way for the virus to infect you is through your nose or mouth via your hands or an infected cough or sneeze onto or into your nose or mouth.
2) Stock up now with disposable surgical masks and use them to prevent you from touching your nose and/or mouth (We touch our nose/mouth 90X/day without knowing it!). This is the only way this virus can infect you - it is lung-specific. The mask will not prevent the virus in a direct sneeze from getting into your nose or mouth - it is only to keep you from touching your nose or mouth.
3) Stock up now with hand sanitizers and latex/nitrile gloves (get the appropriate sizes for your family). The hand sanitizers must be alcohol-based and greater than 60% alcohol to be effective.
4) Stock up now with zinc lozenges. These lozenges have been proven to be effective in blocking coronavirus (and most other viruses) from multiplying in your throat and nasopharynx. Use as directed several times each day when you begin to feel ANY "cold-like" symptoms beginning. It is best to lie down and let the lozenge dissolve in the back of your throat and nasopharynx. Cold-Eeze lozenges is one brand available, but there are other brands available.
I, as many others do, hope that this pandemic will be reasonably contained, BUT I personally do not think it will be. Humans have never seen this snake-associated virus before and have no internal defense against it. Tremendous worldwide efforts are being made to understand the molecular and clinical virology of this virus. Unbelievable molecular knowledge about the genomics, structure, and virulence of this virus has already been achieved. BUT, there will be NO drugs or vaccines available this year to protect us or limit the infection within us. Only symptomatic support is available.
I hope these personal thoughts will be helpful during this potentially catastrophic pandemic. You are welcome to share this email. Good luck to all of us! Jim

James Robb, MD FCAP

GIlman

Still Gilman
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
605%
Oct 16, 2014
Wouldn't it be obvious as soon as there was a case, since the hazmat suits come out?

I mean, hospitals surely have an incentive to keep their staff from becoming infected.

if you heard that Your City Memorial hospital had a case of CoronaVirus, would you choose to go there for your care.

I don’t know what the procedure to release this information to the public is, but I assume they go through several layers of testing first. I have heard that all positives are verified by the CDC with an additional test.

But I’m sure in a day or two if it is true the news will be in the wild, and I can confirm at that time if it was what I had been hearing. The We all will have a baseline for how long it’s taking to report.

Also hazmat suits are not likely being used in the hospitals. I have been reading the information as the WHO has been releasing it. They say that there is no evidence of aerosol transmission meaning that they have no evidence you can get it from just breathing it in, unless someone coughed on your face or something very direct like that. It is what we call fomite transmission, meaning it’s picked up on surfaces by your hands. Which you then rub on your mouth or nose during the day.

my guess is that normal PPE in the hospitals is being observed, similar to other communicable diseases. This typically included booties, hats, masks, disposable gowns (almost always yellow for some reason), and gloves. So it’s not likely anyone around the hospital would notice anything different than normal. I have not seen policy on this so this is speculation based on dealing with past similar contagious diseases

Last edited:

nowap

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
221%
Jan 24, 2020

Here in Europe, this is what happens in quite a few hospitals: patient is treated, but not tested. After a week - they finally test him - yes he is positive. Hospital is closed, staff quarantined.

Why? Because the patient doesn't confirm to the strict definition of the health authorities (which always includes 'must have traveled to Italy or China'). So no test. No test. No virus. No hazmat suits necessary.

BellaPippin

B is for Beast
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
275%
Jul 16, 2015
Chicago, IL
Unverified but an interesting read

Date: February 26, 2020 at 2:35:50 PM EST
James Robb, MD FCAP
Subject: What I am doing for the upcoming C0VlD-19 (coronavirus) pandemic.

Dear Colleagues, as some of you may recall, when I was a professor of pathology at the University of California San Diego, I was one of the first molecular virologists in the world to work on coronaviruses (the 1970s). I was the first to demonstrate the number of genes the virus contained. Since then, I have kept up with the coronavirus field and its multiple clinical transfers into the human population (e.g., SARS, MERS), from different animal sources.
The current projections for its expansion in the US are only probable, due to continued insufficient worldwide data, but it is most likely to be widespread in the US by mid to late March and April.
Here is what I have done and the precautions that I take and will take. These are the same precautions I currently use during our influenza seasons, except for the mask and gloves.:
1) NO HANDSHAKING! Use a fist bump, slight bow, elbow bump, etc.
2) Use ONLY your knuckle to touch light switches. elevator buttons, etc.. Lift the gasoline dispenser with a paper towel or use a disposable glove.
3) Open doors with your closed fist or hip - do not grasp the handle with your hand, unless there is no other way to open the door. Especially important on bathroom and post office/commercial doors.
4) Use disinfectant wipes at the stores when they are available, including wiping the handle and child seat in grocery carts.
5) Wash your hands with soap for 10-20 seconds and/or use a greater than 60% alcohol-based hand sanitizer whenever you return home from ANY activity that involves locations where other people have been.
6) Keep a bottle of sanitizer available at each of your home's entrances. AND in your car for use after getting gas or touching other contaminated objects when you can't immediately wash your hands.
7) If possible, cough or sneeze into a disposable tissue and discard. Use your elbow only if you have to. The clothing on your elbow will contain infectious virus that can be passed on for up to a week or more!
What I have stocked in preparation for the pandemic spread to the US:
1) Latex or nitrile latex disposable gloves for use when going shopping, using the gasoline pump, and all other outside activity when you come in contact with contaminated areas.
Note: This virus is spread in large droplets by coughing and sneezing. This means that the air will not infect you! BUT all the surfaces where these droplets land are infectious for about a week on average - everything that is associated with infected people will be contaminated and potentially infectious. The virus is on surfaces and you will not be infected unless your unprotected face is directly coughed or sneezed upon. This virus only has cell receptors for lung cells (it only infects your lungs) The only way for the virus to infect you is through your nose or mouth via your hands or an infected cough or sneeze onto or into your nose or mouth.
2) Stock up now with disposable surgical masks and use them to prevent you from touching your nose and/or mouth (We touch our nose/mouth 90X/day without knowing it!). This is the only way this virus can infect you - it is lung-specific. The mask will not prevent the virus in a direct sneeze from getting into your nose or mouth - it is only to keep you from touching your nose or mouth.
3) Stock up now with hand sanitizers and latex/nitrile gloves (get the appropriate sizes for your family). The hand sanitizers must be alcohol-based and greater than 60% alcohol to be effective.
4) Stock up now with zinc lozenges. These lozenges have been proven to be effective in blocking coronavirus (and most other viruses) from multiplying in your throat and nasopharynx. Use as directed several times each day when you begin to feel ANY "cold-like" symptoms beginning. It is best to lie down and let the lozenge dissolve in the back of your throat and nasopharynx. Cold-Eeze lozenges is one brand available, but there are other brands available.
I, as many others do, hope that this pandemic will be reasonably contained, BUT I personally do not think it will be. Humans have never seen this snake-associated virus before and have no internal defense against it. Tremendous worldwide efforts are being made to understand the molecular and clinical virology of this virus. Unbelievable molecular knowledge about the genomics, structure, and virulence of this virus has already been achieved. BUT, there will be NO drugs or vaccines available this year to protect us or limit the infection within us. Only symptomatic support is available.
I hope these personal thoughts will be helpful during this potentially catastrophic pandemic. You are welcome to share this email. Good luck to all of us! Jim

James Robb, MD FCAP

I got myself to page 6 of Google without being able to confirm there's an individual with this name AND that same alma-mater, and websites containing the text were security compromised to say the least. I lost it at zinc lozenges though. What are the chances a medical scholar is going to recommend a homeopatic cough drop? Don't count on those to stop anything should you get infected! I don't know, I'll stick to the CDC recommendations, and pretty much anything I would do to not get the flu since that's what it is. I haven't seen any shortages of anything so far in Chi-land, last time I stopped by the walgreens they even still had the big tub of travel size sanitizers they always have next to the registers.

I'll confirm as soon as my mom sends it to me translated to spanish

Likwid24

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
295%
Mar 26, 2011
Staten Island, NY

And, I have seen in Hawaii when people hunker down one thing that they hoard is toilet paper which can become scarce overnight believe it or not.

I hoard toilet paper but only because I poop about 4-5 times a day

ZF Lee

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Jul 27, 2016
Malaysia
I hoard toilet paper but only because I poop about 4-5 times a day
Is it me, or am I worrying too much about what foods you are eating now???:hilarious:

I haven't heard of that many times of loo-time daily.

On another note, I prefer soap and water to clean up, and usual handwashing with soap may be more thorough than sanitisers. I wonder if I might really need to stock that one up...

ShamanKing

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Aug 30, 2018
California

Imo,
it helps control the panicking. Imagine every hospital announced the number of patients and the number of workers they sent home, not allowed back to work. This will cause an outbreak and probably be more frightening than the virus itself. Just like a general who cannot let his army know there’s a shortage of food. Hence that’s why theres ppl who prepares in the shadows.

Besides this forum, I’m the only one asking and advising people to be ready. I know I sound crazy right.

nowap

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
221%
Jan 24, 2020
Last week I bought a few bottles of hand sanitizer. Today, all was sold out.

Next best thing: make your own.

You can read through a lot of lengthy 'mummy' articles about aloe vera, essential oils.. or you can just read this:

"12WHO-recommended handrub formulations" including exact measurements to create the right final concentrations, storage, etc.

(Still plenty of bottles of alcohol, hydrogen peroxide, etc at the store.)

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland

Here

Bronze Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Sep 6, 2019
Cloth/re-usable diapers for example. A lot messier than single use but takes up far less space and in an emergency you'd far rather have to clean those manually than not have them at all.
I was thinking about reusable diapers. They're nasty but I'm going to buy a few just in case. I bought 2 big boxes of diapers, really don't have space for more than that. There's always toilet training I guess.

Here

Bronze Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Sep 6, 2019
Last week I bought a few bottles of hand sanitizer. Today, all was sold out.
I don't get why everyone's hoarding the hand sanitizer. Soap is better than sanitizer and that isn't sold out.

Hyrum

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
359%
Jul 5, 2016
Nebraska
I got myself to page 6 of Google without being able to confirm there's an individual with this name AND that same alma-mater, and websites containing the text were security compromised to say the least. I lost it at zinc lozenges though. What are the chances a medical scholar is going to recommend a homeopatic cough drop? Don't count on those to stop anything should you get infected! I don't know, I'll stick to the CDC recommendations, and pretty much anything I would do to not get the flu since that's what it is. I haven't seen any shortages of anything so far in Chi-land, last time I stopped by the walgreens they even still had the big tub of travel size sanitizers they always have next to the registers.

I'll confirm as soon as my mom sends it to me translated to spanish

I found him in like 30 seconds, although I didn't use Google for it. He now lives in Boca Raton, and he graduated from University of Colorado. And from my own medical training, I agree with 95% of what he says. I'm a little skeptical about it being viable for up to 7 days on a surface, but I haven't seen any research to refute that claim so I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Also, zinc (which is a mineral by the way, not a homeopathic product) has multiple clinical studies showing effectiveness in the treatment of the cold virus. Granted, colds are most typically caused by rhinoviruses and not coronaviruses, so it's hard to definitively say it will work against the 2019-nCoV, but based on the studies I've read it sounds reasonable. Just make sure you're taking more than 75mg or zinc per day (about 6 lozenges) in order for maximum effectiveness.

Here's his CA license info: DCA - Search Details

Some Zinc studies: Zinc gluconate lozenges for treating the common cold. A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study. - PubMed - NCBI

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
I was on eBay looking for something else, but while there I looked at prices on Purell. The run there is pretty much OVER because now the prices are exorbitant, but when you look at the history of some of the listings it's pretty amazing what happened. The prices were insane.

In Florida where I live, since we are prone to national disaster scares annually, they have pretty strong anti-gouging measures they deploy when things heat up, including "rat on your neighbor" hotlines, etc...

And BE CAREFUL if you are a seller on Amazon, as during hurricane season Amazon has been known to BAN ACCOUNTS for price gouging. I haven't heard anything on the grapevine about that as it pertains to masks, etc... yet... but know that Amazon has a very strong anti-gouging bias as it pertains to 3P sellers.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.