The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

HOT TOPIC The Worldwide Covid-19 Coronavirus Pandemic Discussion Thread...

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

ChrisV

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
May 10, 2015
Islands of Calleja
What made me chuckle was that you got busted with your hand in the cookie jar. We are laughing at you not with you.
He wasn't taking any cookies. He was just counting them to make sure they were all there.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Rivoli

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
Jun 4, 2018
Orange County, California
You lied to protect yourself, and in the process risked hurting the reputation of a long-time member on this forum.

You only admitted it when you were caught.

Again, not my forum, but if it were, you'd be gone.
On record, I still vehemently deny the charges against me as fake news.

ChrisV

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
May 10, 2015
Islands of Calleja
To be fair, I think he was joking when he edited his post.

And in typical @Rivoli fashion, the joke wasn't very good.

His "you photoshopped this" was tongue-in-cheek.

Silverfox148

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
Apr 17, 2017
An extremely fragile ego at play, much intellect but afraid to use it in real life because of a fear to fail because that would put the fragile ego at risk of getting broken.
*Yawn* *NEXT*

ChickenHawk

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Aug 16, 2012
Butt in Chair
Because it was funny. Originally I was going to edit it to “NOTHING TO SEE HERE” but settled on NOTHINGBURGER.
Alas, I don't believe you, but just for the record, I have no wish to see you banned. Your temporary humiliation is satisfaction enough.

About the virus, I was vexed to see you ridiculing @GIlman and @loop101 for their thoughts on the virus situation, and thought, "Hmmm...glass houses, and stones and all that. Let's look at what @Rivoli has said during this ever-evolving situation..."

Last edited:

Rivoli

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
Jun 4, 2018
Alas, I don't believe you, but just for the record, I have no wish to see you banned. Your temporary humiliation is satisfaction enough.

About the virus, I was vexed to see you ridiculing @Gillman for his thoughts on the virus, and thought, "Hmmm...glass houses, and stones and all that. Let's look at what @Rivoli has said during this ever-evolving situation..."
If I get banned this thread will turn into an echochamber.

It needs to have some flair.

Bearcorp

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
Jul 2, 2012
Australia
I’m no expert on trolling but I thought @Rivoli was just having a joke, made me chuckle, he’s gotten as good as he’s given throughout all this Corona Virus stuff.

Rivoli

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
Jun 4, 2018
I’m no expert on trolling but I thought @Rivoli was just having a joke, made me chuckle, he’s gotten as good as he’s given throughout all this Corona Virus stuff.
I’m not a troll tho. I see my self more as a comedian with some pointed policy views.

Nakhul

New Contributor
Mar 4, 2016
New York City
Apart from all the negatives, there seems to be some positive from this lockdown, the crime rate has dropped, fewer accidents, less pollution, no mass shooting, people are learning new skills, people are uniting in ways unimaginable, more savings, new business ideas, seems like the world is heeling. What other positive you've experienced so far?

biggeemac

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
Jun 25, 2011
Apart from all the negatives, there seems to be some positive from this lockdown, the crime rate has dropped, fewer accidents, less pollution, no mass shooting, people are learning new skills, people are uniting in ways unimaginable, more savings, new business ideas, seems like the world is heeling. What other positive you've experienced so far?
Perhaps in NY. However, in rural America where I am, there seems to be more theft and break-ins.

UnrealCreative

BEND REALITY
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Sep 20, 2016
San Juan
RIP Ravioli.

Change profile pic to burger to pay respects :praise:

GPM

Platinum Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Oct 25, 2012
Canada
@Kak your meme sucks. It is not just America going down that path, the ENTIRE F*ckING WORLD is using this as an excuse to essentially try out some martial law. Low key in some places, flat out happening in other places. The whole world is on board with this. The. Entire. World. Let that sink in for a second.

100% of the world is currently over reaching and taking extreme measures to grant its government extra power. Not just a little power, a whole shit ton of power.

ChrisV

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
May 10, 2015
Islands of Calleja

Bearcorp

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
Jul 2, 2012
Australia
A popular way to spend Easter for a lot of Aussies is to go camping on the mighty Murray River. Police will be patrolling the river bank looking to fine anyone caught doing that this weekend. If I’m in a tent on the river miles from anyone how am I endangering others, wether I have the virus or not? It’s madness.
A police officer pulled up at a construction site last week threatening a mate and his fellow workers with being fined for not practicing social distancing. There is NO law about this, construction workers are deemed essential and they have only been advised to keep distance from one another where safe to do so. Again, it’s madness. I’m not sure if that particular officer was just being an a$$hole or if he was directed from above to drive around making these threats, but I have a friend on the force who confirmed for us that he hasn’t heard anything about it.

Rivoli

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
Jun 4, 2018
@Kak your meme sucks. It is not just America going down that path, the ENTIRE F*ckING WORLD is using this as an excuse to essentially try out some martial law. Low key in some places, flat out happening in other places. The whole world is on board with this. The. Entire. World. Let that sink in for a second.

100% of the world is currently over reaching and taking extreme measures to grant its government extra power. Not just a little power, a whole shit ton of power.
The world doesn’t matter. He left that out because there’s only count country that’s actually important and didnt already do all this stuff.

Europe and Asia has always been pretty anti-freedom. US isnt.

Rivoli

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
Jun 4, 2018

Rivoli

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
Jun 4, 2018

How do you feel about the *experts* predicting 240k dead with *full mitigation* when we’re heading toward a quarter of that with a messy half a$$ quarantine?

The expert class has shown itself to be pretty stupid TBH.

lowtek

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Oct 3, 2015
Phoenix, AZ

Rivoli

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
Jun 4, 2018
Yes, I know the date. I don't know of any more recent data.
I’m not questioning the data.

I’m just saying its easier to be fore quarantine before you’ve figured out how it actually affects you.

Reactions: tpf

Rivoli

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
Jun 4, 2018
You really have no regard for factuality huh

View attachment 32035

Yes Europe is land of the free!

The democracy index is made by europoors who don’t even know what real freedom is bro.

UnrealCreative

BEND REALITY
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Sep 20, 2016
San Juan
"Arguing with an idiot is like playing chess with a pigeon. It'll just knock over all the pieces, shit on the board, and strut about like it's won anyway."
- Anonymous

Hey Mods, Ravioli is annoying as F*ck. Ban pls?

ChrisV

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
May 10, 2015
Islands of Calleja
"Arguing with an idiot is like playing chess with a pigeon. It'll just knock over all the pieces, shit on the board, and strut about like it's won anyway."
- Anonymous

Hey Mods, Ravioli is annoying as F*ck. Ban pls?
Why he's annoying, I don't support banning him. I think having opposing view is important to discourse. If someone really is annoyed by him it's better to use the 'ignore' feature, imo.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox's Web Design Guide: Earn $100K this year (Yes, 2020!) and Go Fastlane
I have zero coding skills whatsoever. Are coding skills needed? Will the be learned in the...
MARKETPLACE How To Create A 100K-1M+ Sales Funnel
@LynX You know, this is a "Marketplace" Thread. Completely appropriate to offer goods and...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Dropping a quick note in here to say... if you are on TFL, you are part of an elite group of...
MARKETPLACE KAK’s “Kill Bigger” Incubation Program- With DAILY personal attention.
I joined @Kak's business incubator in the first week of May. During our daily chats we uncovered...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
This is your May reminder that you can do this. I'll keep it short. These are the May promos...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
Thanks! This is a cool idea, actually. I would like to use your experience as I heard that these...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
would this be available in paper version? I know it's short, but most of my family is...

Visit A Forum Sponsor
sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected - Please Disable

Yes, ads can be annoying. But please...

...to support the Unscripted/Fastlane mission (and to respect the immense amount of time needed to manage this forum) please DISABLE your ad-block. Thank you.

I've Disabled AdBlock