• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Trading Life for a Weekend?
    Build a Business, Build a Life.
    Unleash the Dream.

Become an UNSCRIPTED™Entrepreneur.

UNSCRIPTED™ Entrepreneurship is an entrepreneurial business strategy that unleashes dreams, frees time, and explodes your incomes—but more importantly, it changes your life forever. Make no mistake; this isn’t something you “try”— this is something you live.

FREE Download (Unscripted) FREE Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

FORUM SEARCH

Need answers about entrepreneurship? Search FIRST! More than likely your entrepreneurial topic has already been discussed.
Powered by Google Site Search.

The Well Defined Man | Authentic Attraction

Discussion in 'People & Relationships' started by AndrewNC, Dec 12, 2017.

1. Maxboost

Maxboost Bronze Contributor I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $696
    I have to commend Andrew for being persistent. Even though the focus group on this site is telling him he has a sh*t product, he keeps doubling down.

Skimmed through the post and he repeated the same mistake, say something that has been talked about before (scarcity mentality) but offering nothing in return, creating more confusion and wasting the readers time.

This would be no different from MJ saying " do what you love!!" and you will be rich..

Xeon, AgainstAllOdds and Azure like this.
  2. Blaise84

Blaise84 Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $922
    "No More Mr. Nice Guy" is a good starting point. It's an excellent book, and I've referred to it more than once. It will get you started, but won't take you all the way.

"The Rational Male" is the next step after NMMNG. You will need to separate the meat from the bones, however, don't let that repel you from the overall point of the book. It explains the psychological genetics and evolutionary dynamics behind why men relate to women the way they do, and why women relate to men the way they do, specifically in a romantic context. I don't necessarily agree with the lifestyle the book promotes (again, separate meat from bones), but in terms of intergender dynamics, it's a goldmine.

AndrewNC, CPisHere and MTF like this.
  3. AndrewNC

AndrewNC Limitless Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR

Rep Bank:
    $63,134
    A big shout out to the trolls who have nothing better to do with their time than troll and put people down.

Screen Shot 2018-01-06 at 1.18.41 PM.png

Xeon likes this.
  4. theag

theag Most Aggressive Guy on the Internet on the Planet Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR

Rep Bank:
    $45,998
    I wish I could take credit for this lol

Who was the genius? PM me for fat stacks of rep monies

5. Longinus

Longinus Gold Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $8,687
  6. Azure

Azure Perpetual Motion Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $2,681
    This is too good

AgainstAllOdds and theag like this.
  7. Blaise84

Blaise84 Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $922
    Unfortunately, a lot of people in this world deal with feeling badly about themselves by projecting their own internal problems onto others. I.E. the way they treat others directly reflects how they feel about themselves. Personally, I don't view this as a dis toward you, I see it as a reflection of how that person feels about himself. Kinda feel sorry for the guy.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2018
    AgainstAllOdds, AndrewNC and Xeon like this.
  8. Mattie

Mattie Platinum Contributor Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $20,838
    Hmm...I've read relationship books my entire life, and one thing I have to say, is in the end, they were all pretty much half truths, someone's experience that will never manifest for you in your personal life, because your relationship is unique. And I can tell you that relationships aren't about anything, but being the catalyst for the opposite sex to step into their full power as the feminine and masculine.

Just like in this forum, you polarize the other person, and until you both decide to step up the plate, stop playing mind games, manipulate one another's emotions, thoughts, feelings, and understand how you impact one another's finances and survival by the choices you make.

The objectivity of the future is the masculine and feminine stopping the war between the sexes and take ownership of the part they play. I'm hoping if I take the time to read this book, it gives quality information and not the same old emotional, mental, patterns of the past generations.

And hope you have done your research, have experience, and educated to offer services, because I can tell you, you will have some competition by Generation X feminine in 2018 world-wide, and we all have a lot to say about how the systems fail, we've read all the books our there, and the first generation to experience Divorce and break down of the family, so if you haven't done all the research, you better go do some more, and hope you can wing it with the competition, because we have a mission to lead the generations in a more positive direction and and we've lost a lot of our generation to death, in our life time, because the systems failed, and all the crap out there.

Millennials need leaders that point them in building a better future. Are you prepared for that? Can you step up to the plate and put families first, the future children of this world who depend on the choices we make right now? I am a tough one to go up to bat, and sorry if I'm giving you a tough post here, but we don't need anymore books that lead people into mind games and adding chaos and confusion, since this is the main issue and problem in divorces.

9. LeoistheSun

LeoistheSun Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,280