• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Trading Life for a Weekend?
    Build a Business, Build a Life.
    Unleash the Dream.

Become an UNSCRIPTED™Entrepreneur.

UNSCRIPTED™ Entrepreneurship is an entrepreneurial business strategy that unleashes dreams, frees time, and explodes your incomes—but more importantly, it changes your life forever. Make no mistake; this isn’t something you “try”— this is something you live.

FREE Download (Unscripted) FREE Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

FORUM SEARCH

Need answers about entrepreneurship? Search FIRST! More than likely your entrepreneurial topic has already been discussed.
Powered by Google Site Search.

The Well Defined Man | Authentic Attraction

Discussion in 'People & Relationships' started by AndrewNC, Dec 12, 2017.

1. MitchM

MitchM Act. Then Adapt. Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $2,327
    There is a youtube channel called "Sorting Myself Out." It is about a guy trying to take Jordan Peterson's advice and implement it within his own life. He isn't successful, but he is trying to get there.

If you really want to pursue the success with women route, I recommend that you take some notes from this guy's channel. Put yourself out there and don't be afraid to admit that you aren't too good with women. I can tell 100 percent from what you have communicated that you aren't exactly a role model in this area. In fact - you are teaching guys what not to do in many of your posts.

I wish you success, so let me say something from my point of view. From looking at your site it seems that you give a ton of advice without ever really being an expert (I mean, who can be an expert on that many things?). There are way too many things that you offer to help people with.

Actually become an expert - it will take longer but the pay off will be much greater. That way you can really help people.

ZF Lee, Kingmaker, SquatchMan and 2 others like this.
  2. The EL Maven

The EL Maven No longer life's passenger Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER

Rep Bank:
    $377
    I'm new around here. Don't know you from anyone. I did see a bunch of highly esteemed people trying to talk sense into you, yet from what I can tell the big complaint is that you're a sidewalker offering coaching services. The criticism seems self-explanatory to me.

Seriously though, I don't need to read much of your writing once I see a sentence like this. This is the most f'd up mindset I've read in years. Please, for the love of God, do not go around giving men advice on how to succeed with women. Or, if you do, at least wait several years after you've really understood the customer. This is the most massive disconnect I've ever seen.

From my vantage, you're selling elixir and giving poison. You will destroy people doing that. Please work on yourself first, and everyone will win in the end.

masterneme, Argue and SquatchMan like this.
  3. PureA

PureA Winners never quit Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $6,216
    That isn't his point - his point is you should be documenting regardless as it is a positive ROI no loss (practically speaking) endeavour.

4. PureA

PureA Winners never quit Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $6,216
    and @ @AndrewNC, imagine if you put all this energy towards something that provided more value.

The raw ingredients are there brother, don't get down, just be self aware enough to navigate your actions and vision more effectively.

We've all heard the stories of "He acted in spite of all of the feedback and won against the odds..." It's romantic, but sometimes it is time to listen - especially when you are getting such constructive feedback from guys that have the accolades.

Andy Black, Huracan, ZF Lee and 3 others like this.
  5. BrooklynHustle

BrooklynHustle Gold Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $6,445
    Oh, damn... :wideyed:

:rofl:

ZF Lee likes this.
  6. BrooklynHustle

BrooklynHustle Gold Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $6,445
  7. Almantas

Almantas Nothing to Lose Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $18,135
    Tags are rough on this one...

Daniel A, ZF Lee and BrooklynHustle like this.
  8. MJ DeMarco

MJ DeMarco Raving Lunatic Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $265,259
    Admin Post
    Just an FYI, I have nothing to do with that, but I'm pretty confident in my suspicions.

theag, Scot, luniac and 5 others like this.
  9. ZF Lee

ZF Lee Gold Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $5,208
    I don't know whether to laugh or cry when I read the tags.

Since when tags became trolls as opposed to being labels?:arghh:

Almantas, masterneme and Azure like this.
  10. G-Man

G-Man Legendary Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR

Rep Bank:
    $4,758
    I made the mistake of reading this thread, and I gotta say, it's the same reason I ignore the many internet dumpsters full of dating advice. I'm not coming down on anyone. I'm no Casanova. I'm just an ugly poor guy. Here's my take: FOCUS ON OTHER PEOPLE. If you make your life about doing things for other people and chill out with the pickup and dating nonsense, you'd be shocked at the kind of people you attract, male and female. I posted basically this same thing in a marriage thread and it went dead after that. I hope the same thing happens here.

Also, being a surly bastard that is 10 yards past giving a rats ass about what spectators think goes a long way.

Like I said in the other thread: It's a shame there's no other part of this forum where we approach problems by thinking about how we can meet other people's needs.

Scot, Kak, Kruiser and 6 others like this.
  11. GlobalWealth

GlobalWealth Platinum Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $18,678
    FFS this made my eyes bleed.

Summary....

DO NOT EVER TRY TO SELL THEORY.

SELL EXPERIENCE.

Sent from my VTR-L29 using Tapatalk

Locomote, PeterCastle, Azure and 11 others like this.
  12. topherea

topherea Silver Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $3,682
    Rep+

GlobalWealth likes this.