The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

The Video That Got Banned From YouTube. David Icke on C0VlD-19 and 5G

paulmp

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
407%
Jul 1, 2017
Western Australia
You wouldn't know that his message is "utter nonsense" if people did not have the right to voice that opinion. I don't care what he says, I care that he have the right to speak it! I don't agree with what he says but that is NOT the point. Just because you don't like it or don't believe what he says does not give you the right to stop him from speaking or having an opinion. What if you were banned from speaking here because you don't like David? How would that help anyone. The point of free speech is to allow US to have the freedom to decide whether it's BS or not. If one person does not have the right to free speech then no one has the right to free speech. Understand that if it happened to him it CAN happen to YOU!

There are plenty of limitations on "free speech". It is illegal to yell fire when there isn't a fire, it is illegal to racially vilify someone in most "free" countries, it is illegal to get on TV (or YouTube for that matter) and outright lie about someone (hello slander / libel lawsuit). In many free countries it is illegal to deny the holocaust happened. You can't make false medical claims (which this would almost certainly fall under).

There are plenty more examples I could use, but that is enough to put a stop to the whole "freedom of speech is completely free or not at all" thought.

Nobody is putting him in jail for what he is saying, he is still more than welcome to use his own website to spread his ideas, he is more than welcome to tell anyone who will listen. So nobody has limited this guy's freedom of speech, they don't have to give him a platform though.

Then there is the fact that YouTube is a privately owned company. They own the platform, they can 100% say who gets to use it.

I 100% support the right of a privately owned company to pick and choose who gets to use their platforms... or are you saying that Youtube should be forced to allow all ideas? If so, lets take that to the logical conclusion, I mean to quote you: "if one person does not have the right to free speech, then no one has the right to free speech", so YouTube should allow paedophiles to express their views that paedophilia is ok? How about a video saying that all people of a certain race should be killed or are inferior? It is just their opinion! Lets have people release videos with classified information that will threaten national security.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Matt Sun

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
252%
Oct 21, 2017
Argentina
The problem is people see he is wrong on something, then he is wrong on EVERYTHING.
And in reverse, people see he is right on something, so he must be right in REPILIANS DID IT... lol. It's not black and white.
PD:
I mean, if Bill Gates want to lower 15% of the world's population, it's because he loves us. Anybody who says otherwise should be censored for our own safety right ?

Lionhearted

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
266%
May 29, 2012
Killeen Texas
There are plenty of limitations on "free speech". It is illegal to yell fire when there isn't a fire, it is illegal to racially vilify someone in most "free" countries, it is illegal to get on TV (or YouTube for that matter) and outright lie about someone (hello slander / libel lawsuit). In many free countries it is illegal to deny the holocaust happened. You can't make false medical claims (which this would almost certainly fall under).

There are plenty more examples I could use, but that is enough to put a stop to the whole "freedom of speech is completely free or not at all" thought.

Nobody is putting him in jail for what he is saying, he is still more than welcome to use his own website to spread his ideas, he is more than welcome to tell anyone who will listen. So nobody has limited this guy's freedom of speech, they don't have to give him a platform though.

Then there is the fact that YouTube is a privately owned company. They own the platform, they can 100% say who gets to use it.

I 100% support the right of a privately owned company to pick and choose who gets to use their platforms... or are you saying that Youtube should be forced to allow all ideas? If so, lets take that to the logical conclusion, I mean to quote you: "if one person does not have the right to free speech, then no one has the right to free speech", so YouTube should allow paedophiles to express their views that paedophilia is ok? How about a video saying that all people of a certain race should be killed or are inferior? It is just their opinion! Lets have people release videos with classified information that will threaten national security.
You know what? If YouTube let the paedophiles speak AT LEAST we would know who the paedophiles were! See how free speech protects us?

paulmp

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
407%
Jul 1, 2017
Western Australia
You know what? If YouTube let the paedophiles speak AT LEAST we would know who the paedophiles were! See how free speech protects us?

So you support forcing a privately owned company to give a platform to paedophiles? What about their freedom to do business with and how they want to (within legal regulations)?

You also skipped over the whole point. Freedom of Speech is guaranteed by various governments around the world. David Icke's freedom of speech is not at all being limited at all. Do you see him being imprisoned or killed for expressing his views like in countries that don't have freedom of speech? Nope.

I don't see YouTube as being a human right.

Last edited:

paulmp

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
407%
Jul 1, 2017
Western Australia
The problem is people see he is wrong on something, then he is wrong on EVERYTHING.
And in reverse, people see he is right on something, so he must be right in REPILIANS DID IT... lol. It's not black and white.
PD:
I mean, if Bill Gates want to lower 15% of the world's population, it's because he loves us. Anybody who says otherwise should be censored for our own safety right ?

I didn't say he was wrong on anything except the so called correlation between 5G and C0VlD-19.

That said, his track record doesn't give him any credibility in my mind, but you feel free to have a listen to him. He is 100% wrong on the 5G stuff though.

As for the Bill Gates stuff, I'd like to see some more credible sources of the information before I go believing it.

Lionhearted

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
266%
May 29, 2012
Killeen Texas
I didn't say he was wrong on anything except the so called correlation between 5G and C0VlD-19.

That said, his track record doesn't give him any credibility in my mind, but you feel free to have a listen to him. He is 100% wrong on the 5G stuff though.

As for the Bill Gates stuff, I'd like to see some more credible sources of the information before I go believing it.
I don't agree with MOST of what David says too. I think you have a very valid point as well on private corporations having the freedom to censor what they want. You can't be for freedom for one person and not for freedom of another. I am for the rule of law (which is what we are supposed to have here in the USA) which states EVERYONE is subject to same laws.

paulmp

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
407%
Jul 1, 2017
Western Australia
I don't agree with MOST of what David says too. I think you have a very valid point as well on private corporations having the freedom to censor what they want. You can't be for freedom for one person and not for freedom of another. I am for the rule of law (which is what we are supposed to have here in the USA) which states EVERYONE is subject to same laws.

We're supposed to have the same here in Australia. What is really strange about Australia is that while we are a very, very free country... we don't have an explicit freedom of speech in our constitution and we are the only western liberal democracy that doesn't have a bill of rights outlined. The reasoning behind that is that by defining rights we would, by nature, be limiting them, instead they have chosen to have faith in the democratic rule of law to protect individual rights... this way it doesn't become an outdated document that can't keep up with technology and society's shifting "morals" ie - it was once illegal to be gay or living together unmarried or many other things that society now deems acceptable.

One of the many weird quirks about the Australian legal system. In practice we have freedom of speech with the same limitations as every other free country.

Ludachris

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
147%
Mar 17, 2017
Norcal
Now you know that they are not on the side of free speech or freedom at all. If they censor him what else are they censoring
One thing to consider here is that social media networks are not bastions for free speech. They are communities (and businesses), not too dissimilar to this forum we're posting in, which is run as a business and is moderated in a way to help create an atmosphere that works for the majority who use it. Creating and managing a large community with a positive atmosphere is tricky and usually requires some rules to be followed, and enforcement of those rules. This forum, for example, has a posted policy that says "No trolling or disruptive behavior" and "No religion/politics". MJ's definition of "disruptive" may differ from yours - but he owns the forum and gets to decide. Those rules can easily be used as a basis to ban members if they are posting controversial content that takes away from the core goals of the community.

I have owned and operated communities for decades. I can attest that any time you ban a member for being a troll you will undoubtedly have your integrity called into question and will be accused of silencing members and being anti-free speech. Ask @MJ DeMarco about that. I'm sure he has some good stories.

All I'm saying is, I wouldn't jump to judgment when privately owned communities ban people who are being disruptive or for whatever reason they (not that they have to give a reason). There's usually more to the story. It's easy to go down rabbit holes, but you can usually step back and look at it from a business perspective and see it a bit differently. If FB and YT were owned by the US government, and freedom of speech was implied with all participation (to the legal extent) then that would be different.

Last edited:

Brian Fleig

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
121%
Feb 19, 2018
New York
Hi Fastlaners.

Amidst the whole coronacrisis thing, I thought I spread some hope for the one who seek from London Real.

Full Interview:
This interview, which was posted on London Real, got banned 2 hours after releasing. There is some very interesting stuff being shared in this interview, that's why I think it's banned.

David Icke shares his opinion on how we should not fear for the C0VlD-19, and why it's a cover up for 5G and many more things.

I do not agree with everything he says, but he shares some very interesting viewpoints to ponder.

Although it's being banned on YouTube it's going viral now through other sites. Facebook also tries to stop it, but without success.

They can't stop this thing...

Enjoy watching

It's no excuse for censorship but the guy is a nutbar.

hellolin

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
May 27, 2015
So you support forcing a privately owned company to give a platform to paedophiles? What about their freedom to do business with and how they want to (within legal regulations)?

You also skipped over the whole point. Freedom of Speech is guaranteed by various governments around the world. David Icke's freedom of speech is not at all being limited at all. Do you see him being imprisoned or killed for expressing his views like in countries that don't have freedom of speech? Nope.

The way I see problems like this, is that as soon as a business becoming successful today, people will demand it to be a right. And if anyone tell them not to, they will use/treat it as a right anyways. Since we live in a consumer society and consumer behavior dedicates everything. I mean just look at what the current administration is doing, supposedly more leaning towards the side of 'freedom', they are doing exactly what other side is doing because duh, that's what everybody wants from them.

Dangerous Donna

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Mar 26, 2019
Memphis TN
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcJg-gHj6Q8

I didn't expect London Real and Brian Rose to get banned from Linkedin after the Icke interview.

I didn't agree with everything David Icke had to say, but I felt the underlying concerns very real, and no reason for a silly ban.

What the world has gone to...just when I thought Linkedin was safer than Facebook...
none are safe; enter at your own risk

Dangerous Donna

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Mar 26, 2019
Memphis TN
Hi Fastlaners.

Amidst the whole coronacrisis thing, I thought I spread some hope for the one who seek from London Real.

Full Interview:
This interview, which was posted on London Real, got banned 2 hours after releasing. There is some very interesting stuff being shared in this interview, that's why I think it's banned.

David Icke shares his opinion on how we should not fear for the C0VlD-19, and why it's a cover up for 5G and many more things.

I do not agree with everything he says, but he shares some very interesting viewpoints to ponder.

Although it's being banned on YouTube it's going viral now through other sites. Facebook also tries to stop it, but without success.

They can't stop this thing...

Enjoy watching
That this thing cant be stopped gives me hope. So what is the reason why the vid is being banned. Through history there has been many highly intelligent, foreseeing people labeled "nutbars."

Dangerous Donna

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Mar 26, 2019
Memphis TN
Also while we're on the topic... the whole 5G thing is complete nonsense. They've been testing 5G in my town for over 2 years now (had the first 5G tower in Australia), it has been operating commercially for a year. We've had exactly zero cases of C0VlD-19 in our town. None at all. The nearest cases to us was 50kms south of us, where there is barely any 4G and zero 5G.
I do not see the connection; who said 5G causes Covid?

NewManRising

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
147%
Oct 30, 2017
Los Angeles
My take on the situation:
I think American democrats, communists, and globalists are all working together. They're going for a take over.

When the virus was just in China, I already predicted it would come to the USA. Our weak borders, saboteurs in our country, etc , WANTED it to come here.

Why are democrats cities and states the hardest hit? They are doing it to sabotage Trump's economy AND use it as leverage for a take over.

When there was a national lockdown order, CA, NY, New Orleans, etc, had an explosion of cases.

Why?

Because they decided to throw parades and tell people it was OK to defy the lockdown order.

There's videos all over YouTube of democrat city officials telling everyone that its OK and the virus isnt that bad.

The mayor in New Orleans allowed Mardi Gras during the lockdown, then said it was the federal govts fault for not giving her guidance. Bullshit.

During the stimulus talks, it was the democrats delaying it and also trying to extort the country by padding the Bill with all this bullshit.

They wanted all these diversity initiatives, money for illegals, etc.

CDC and China are in hed together. Tons of evidence out there that CDC is corrupt and part of the deep state. Fauci is a fraud. The director of CDC is a war criminal that massacred tons of Ethiopians during their civil war (it was a war fought between nationalists and COMMUNISTS).

Everyone is against Trump opening the economy. I think they want a depression to happen. I read a story just today that said Gavin Newsom, along with the governors of OR and WA plan to hold " regional resistance against Trump" if he tries to open the economy back up.

These states also tried to ban the sale of guns. In fact, many democrat cities and states tried to do this. Why? I think they want social unrest.

I foolishly subscribed to Bloomberg News to get financial and economic emails to my inbox. This was 3 days ago and I unsubscribed today.

Why?

Because every email and article was like reading CNN. Look, I dont mind a little political bias but I cant tolerate extreme and blatant lies.

Everything they wrote was highly critical of the US, Trump, the economy, etc. All doom and gloom.

They're all part of the same machine so it would make sense they want the economy and the US to appear worse than it really is. And, you can really tell they want the worse for the US, Trump, and the economy. These people try to paint a bleak future that's headed to a depression.

The economy/markets are largely behavior-driven. Could it be they are trying to cause a depression? It wont happen unless people cause it.

Anyway, I'm fully convinced this is all a political stunt for a takeover of all kinds. They want a restructuring of the economy and a communist take over. Dont be blind and ignore China.

Oooh, and dont forget how everyone's been blaming the virus on the US and Trump. And how china tried to threaten the US and the world by saying they would hold back on medicine and supplies.

It's just so obvious now what's occurring. I truly believe there will be a major war sometime inside of the next decade. I believe China will try to make its move and overpower the US.

We are all in for a very crazy future, I can tell you that.

Last edited:

Pebblepottage

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
108%
Sep 18, 2018
ZAMBIA
You wouldn't know that his message is "utter nonsense" if people did not have the right to voice that opinion. I don't care what he says, I care that he have the right to speak it! I don't agree with what he says but that is NOT the point. Just because you don't like it or don't believe what he says does not give you the right to stop him from speaking or having an opinion. What if you were banned from speaking here because you don't like David? How would that help anyone. The point of free speech is to allow US to have the freedom to decide whether it's BS or not. If one person does not have the right to free speech then no one has the right to free speech. Understand that if it happened to him it CAN happen to YOU!
Yes let freedom of speech prevail over anyone group of ........... Tomorrow it will be another person who will be stopped for speaking out the truth. Everyone person has the right to speak nonsense but let people judge on their own.

AFMKelvin

Some Profound Quote Goes Here
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
199%
Jan 26, 2016
Rice, Texas

You're not American are you?

Edit: Just checked and you're not American. Please don't comment on American freedoms if you're not from the states. Specially a citizen from a country that got their guns taken away.

Dangerous Donna

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Mar 26, 2019
Memphis TN
My take on the situation:
I think American democrats, communists, and globalists are all working together. They're going for a take over.

When the virus was just in China, I already predicted it would come to the USA. Our weak borders, saboteurs in our country, etc , WANTED it to come here.

Why are democrats cities and states the hardest hit? They are doing it to sabotage Trump's economy AND use it as leverage for a take over.

When there was a national lockdown order, CA, NY, New Orleans, etc, had an explosion of cases.

Why?

Because they decided to throw parades and tell people it was OK to defy the lockdown order.

There's videos all over YouTube of democrat city officials telling everyone that its OK and the virus isnt that bad.

The mayor in New Orleans allowed Mardi Gras during the lockdown, then said it was the federal govts fault for not giving her guidance. Bullshit.

During the stimulus talks, it was the democrats delaying it and also trying to extort the country by padding the Bill with all this bullshit.

They wanted all these diversity initiatives, money for illegals, etc.

CDC and China are in hed together. Tons of evidence out there that CDC is corrupt and part of the deep state. Fauci is a fraud. The director of CDC is a war criminal that massacred tons of Ethiopians during their civil war (it was a war fought between nationalists and COMMUNISTS).

Everyone is against Trump opening the economy. I think they want a depression to happen. I read a story just today that said Gavin Newsom, along with the governors of OR and WA plan to hold " regional resistance against Trump" if he tries to open the economy back up.

These states also tried to ban the sale of guns. In fact, many democrat cities and states tried to do this. Why? I think they want social unrest.

I foolishly subscribed to Bloomberg News to get financial and economic emails to my inbox. This was 3 days ago and I unsubscribed today.

Why?

Because every email and article was like reading CNN. Look, I dont mind a little political bias but I cant tolerate extreme and blatant lies.

Everything they wrote was highly critical of the US, Trump, the economy, etc. All doom and gloom.

They're all part of the same machine so it would make sense they want the economy and the US to appear worse than it really is. And, you can really tell they want the worse for the US, Trump, and the economy. These people try to paint a bleak future that's headed to a depression.

The economy/markets are largely behavior-driven. Could it be they are trying to cause a depression? It wont happen unless people cause it.

Anyway, I'm fully convinced this is all a political stunt for a takeover of all kinds. They want a restructuring of the economy and a communist take over. Dont be blind and ignore China.

Oooh, and dont forget how everyone's been blaming the virus on the US and Trump. And how china tried to threaten the US and the world by saying they would hold back on medicine and supplies.

It's just so obvious now what's occurring. I truly believe there will be a major war sometime inside of the next decade. I believe China will try to make its move and overpower the US.

We are all in for a very crazy future, I can tell you that.
and I hear you and agree.

NewManRising

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
147%
Oct 30, 2017
Los Angeles
and I hear you and agree.
Crazy thing is, all these useful idiots in the US that support all this communism shit don't understand they'll get the bullet too.

Commies break down a country by stripping their rights, guns, cause political polarization, and when the country is beat down they make their move. It's happened every single time.

Problem is, all these college professors, dingbats in the media, etc (pushers of communism and political unrest) will be discarded when the REAL communists come.

Communism won WW2, US also lost the cold war. Even until this day theres civil wars, massacres and genocides happening.

In any given year theres some type of genocide going on in some poor distant country. And I've noticed that in every situation, there's communists involved trying to overthrow the govt. And you hear NOTHING from the media.

It's hard to confront evil when in the US and Western Europe everything is called racism.

I believe when the C0VlD-19 stuff dies down, communism will be confronted in some way, but not dealt with. They've managed to dumb down the world and the places they've taken over their populations are completely disarmed and controlled.

Matt Sun

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
252%
Oct 21, 2017
Argentina

Bearcorp

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
237%
Jul 2, 2012
Australia

Edit: Just checked and you're not American. Please don't comment on American freedoms if you're not from the states. Specially a citizen from a country that got their guns taken away.

Is that not suppression of speech? Freedom of speech should apply to nut jobs making false claims on you tube, but not someone from outside America talking about it on a forum? Interesting.

QuantumLeap

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
82%
Dec 25, 2018
Watched the whole video, but not sure what to think of it...

Never heard of David Icke before...Has he got a point or he's talking absolute non-sense?
One word Space reptiles.
Yea I know it's 2 words. But trust me on dis he is a batshit crazy. In fact he once claimed that space reptiles governs our world. :):rofl: . Otherwise he might just be a marketing genius cos I know he made millions talking about how the space reptiles are planning to kill us all and start a full scale invasion of earth.

AFMKelvin

Some Profound Quote Goes Here
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
199%
Jan 26, 2016
Rice, Texas
Is that not suppression of speech? Freedom of speech should apply to nut jobs making false claims on you tube, but not someone from outside America talking about it on a forum? Interesting.

I guess I should've worded it differently. Please don't try to school Americans on what freedom is if you're not from the States. You're opinion is discarded automatically. There is that better?

grind2seven

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
160%
Jan 7, 2018
Minnesota, USA
Eh, not my genre of adult comic. And this stuff don't even belong in this forum. Credentials are important when you're going to speak with authority, but at the end of the day people are going to believe what they want. The important thing to me is how to use the information to make my life better. Live your life the way you want, but remember to let others live their life the way they want.

paulmp

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
407%
Jul 1, 2017
Western Australia

You know the USA didn't invent "freedom", it wasn't the first to outline the freedom of speech in their legal system too. Nobody was talking about "American" freedoms, the guy in question is English.

As for the gun issue, we didn't get our guns taken away, we stopped people who shouldn't have them from having them. Many of my friends have guns, I go shooting with them regularly. You are misinformed on the gun issue in Australia, as long as you don't have a criminal conviction for a violent crime, you can easily get a gun legally.

I guess I should've worded it differently. Please don't try to school Americans on what freedom is if you're not from the States. You're opinion is discarded automatically. There is that better?

At this point I'm assuming you're just a troll, because the USA is ranked 58th in the world for freedom. Australia is ranked 6th. The USA did not only not invent freedom, they don't even excel at it.

Also it is "your opinion", not "you're opinion".

Timmy C

I Will Not Stop!
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
230%
Jun 12, 2018
Melbourne, Australia
You know the USA didn't invent "freedom", it wasn't the first to outline the freedom of speech in their legal system too. Nobody was talking about "American" freedoms, the guy in question is English.

As for the gun issue, we didn't get our guns taken away, we stopped people who shouldn't have them from having them. Many of my friends have guns, I go shooting with them regularly. You are misinformed on the gun issue in Australia, as long as you don't have a criminal conviction for a violent crime, you can easily get a gun legally.

At this point I'm assuming you're just a troll, because the USA is ranked 58th in the world for freedom. Australia is ranked 6th. The USA did not only not invent freedom, they don't even excel at it.

The Burn.

Royce2

y'all need jesus
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
206%
Dec 16, 2018
Washington State
5G bandwidth is classified under 24-86ghz

This research paper shows an experiment conducted with millimeter wave aka 300ghz to see how the frequency will impact the human cells of the body and showed no signs of change.

Feel bad for London Real, such a great listener and interviewer.

MitchM

Act. Then Adapt.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
228%
Nov 15, 2016
Atlanta, GA

The issue is that David did not violate any law with his speech. Freedom of Speech is limited only if it is in direct violation of the law or other people’s rights: such as slander, calls to violence, etc.

IF a company decides to apply a filter on information released on their platform, then they must be clear on what their guidelines are. If they wish to discriminate outside the bounds of the law and their own codes (which must be clear, consistent, and objective), then they must do so as a publishing company.

Doing this then makes you liable for what is released on your own platform. If YouTube wants to censor information at their discretion, then they are going to have to pillage through massive amounts of media that is on their website, because now they have liability.

MitchM

Act. Then Adapt.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
228%
Nov 15, 2016
Atlanta, GA

It’s funny that you would say USA is ranked 58th in the world for freedom without citing why or by who.

paulmp

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
407%
Jul 1, 2017
Western Australia
It’s funny that you would say USA is ranked 58th in the world for freedom without citing why or by who.

Here you go, they've actually dropped further down the list since I last looked... oh and it is a USA based organisation:

I'm not anti-US at all, I just am over some Americans (probably a vocal minority) thinking and preaching that they are the only free country in the world. They aren't, the list of truly free countries is actually quite long.

Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.