The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

The Video That Got Banned From YouTube. David Icke on C0VlD-19 and 5G

MarekvBeek

Every day I'm hustlin'
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
207%
Jul 13, 2016
Netherlands
Hi Fastlaners.

Amidst the whole coronacrisis thing, I thought I spread some hope for the one who seek from London Real.

Full Interview:
This interview, which was posted on London Real, got banned 2 hours after releasing. There is some very interesting stuff being shared in this interview, that's why I think it's banned.

David Icke shares his opinion on how we should not fear for the C0VlD-19, and why it's a cover up for 5G and many more things.

I do not agree with everything he says, but he shares some very interesting viewpoints to ponder.

Although it's being banned on YouTube it's going viral now through other sites. Facebook also tries to stop it, but without success.

They can't stop this thing...

Enjoy watching

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Xavier X

Gold Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
261%
Jan 1, 2016
These United States
source.gif

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 8, 2019
Singapore
Hi Fastlaners.

Amidst the whole coronacrisis thing, I thought I spread some hope for the one who seek from London Real.

Full Interview:
This interview, which was posted on London Real, got banned 2 hours after releasing. There is some very interesting stuff being shared in this interview, that's why I think it's banned.

David Icke shares his opinion on how we should not fear for the C0VlD-19, and why it's a cover up for 5G and many more things.

I do not agree with everything he says, but he shares some very interesting viewpoints to ponder.

Although it's being banned on YouTube it's going viral now through other sites. Facebook also tries to stop it, but without success.

Enjoy watching
Not surprising.

The giants have taken pro-establishment censorships.

No conspiracy. No pro (Russian china Iran) channels.

ZF Lee

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Jul 27, 2016
Malaysia
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcJg-gHj6Q8

I didn't expect London Real and Brian Rose to get banned from Linkedin after the Icke interview.

I didn't agree with everything David Icke had to say, but I felt the underlying concerns very real, and no reason for a silly ban.

What the world has gone to...just when I thought Linkedin was safer than Facebook...

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 8, 2019
Singapore

I didn't expect London Real and Brian Rose to get banned from Linkedin after the Icke interview.

I didn't agree with everything David Icke had to say, but I felt the underlying concerns very real, and no reason for a silly ban.

What the world has gone to...just when I thought Linkedin was safer than Facebook...
Thats profound.

Alex Jones was the first to be “set as an example”.

Uncle Sam probably had a working group with the internet giants to work on this.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland

MarekvBeek

Every day I'm hustlin'
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
207%
Jul 13, 2016
Netherlands

Yes. I think nobody expected that.
I don't think it will take very long for when London Real will be banned from YouTube as well... just as they did with a lot of other people.

Blackman

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
131%
Dec 28, 2018
London, UK
Watched the whole video, but not sure what to think of it...

Never heard of David Icke before...Has he got a point or he's talking absolute non-sense?

Rivoli

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
185%
Jun 4, 2018
Orange County, California
Hi Fastlaners.

Full Interview:

Enjoy watching
Based

Envision

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
779%
May 5, 2014
David Icke is known to be wrong on plenty of occasions. And I never trust people who dont even question their own train of thought. However, I watched the whole interview after everyone was going after London Real and trying to take him down. A couple things stood out as fishy and I dont know what to think of it:

1. Bill Gates being entrenched into the WHO, all vaccines being produced, and I had no idea about how many people his organization has actually affected negatively (paralysis, death, etc)

2. The ID2020 agenda is actually pretty F*cking terrifying. The thought that any corporation or government would implant something into humans for their "safety" is pretty scary.

3. The fact that Brian Rose, London Real, and this interview with David Icke is being literally taken down actively means there is something to it. Ive followed Brian from the start (2012) and hes not alt right, he has tons of respectable guests (Jordan Peterson, John Campbell, Elliot Hulse). Somethings up with that, makes you wonder.

ApparentHorizon

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
301%
Apr 1, 2016
Greenville, SC
Icke is full of shit. He's one of those, make 26 predictions, talk about the 3 that came true.

Icke, Wilcock and Weinstein....

All 3 use overt persuasion techniques, first and foremost. Then they present what they claim are "facts." With very little to back their statements. It's all verbal tricks.

For example, a third of the way through Icke goes off on the validity of the C0VlD-19 disease. Which he wrongfully labels as the virus. COIVD-19 is the disease. SARS-CoV-2 is the Virus. He's incapable of being precise with the nomenclature. At the same time he's an expert on how 60hz frequencies prevent the uptake oxygen in your system. Give me a break.

Last edited:

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 8, 2019
Singapore
David Icke is known to be wrong on plenty of occasions. And I never trust people who dont even question their own train of thought. However, I watched the whole interview after everyone was going after London Real and trying to take him down. A couple things stood out as fishy and I dont know what to think of it:

1. Bill Gates being entrenched into the WHO, all vaccines being produced, and I had no idea about how many people his organization has actually affected negatively (paralysis, death, etc)

2. The ID2020 agenda is actually pretty F*cking terrifying. The thought that any corporation or government would implant something into humans for their "safety" is pretty scary.

3. The fact that Brian Rose, London Real, and this interview with David Icke is being literally taken down actively means there is something to it. Ive followed Brian from the start (2012) and hes not alt right, he has tons of respectable guests (Jordan Peterson, John Campbell, Elliot Hulse). Somethings up with that, makes you wonder.
The internet is a spreading ground for anti-establishment opinions.

And when your business gets big and bigger eventually you have to work with Uncle Sam or they can deny you key resources and use regulations to screw you.

I think the elites were very angry when Facebook is being used to help Trump to win 2016.

Lionhearted

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
266%
May 29, 2012
Killeen Texas

It's a wake up moment. Now you see who is really pulling the strings..... The thing they forgot to figure on is that by doing what they did in regard to David or Brian is that they revealed who and what they really are to a massive amount of people. Now you know that they are not on the side of free speech or freedom at all. If they censor him what else are they censoring. I wonder if they understand how much trust they just lost?

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 8, 2019
Singapore
I think the lesson here from content creation business is don’t mess with Uncle Sam.

Timmy C

I Will Not Stop!
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
230%
Jun 12, 2018
Melbourne, Australia

I don't agree with it being taken down but i can see why they did it.

People are dumb, and believe anything.

Lionhearted

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
266%
May 29, 2012
Killeen Texas
Hi Fastlaners.

Full Interview:

Enjoy watching
They helped Brian Rose, David Ike and London Real more than they hurt them also I think this is an competitive opportunity for ANYONE who wants to compete with YouTube and all the others who banned it.

Lionhearted

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
266%
May 29, 2012
Killeen Texas
I haven't watched the video. However, the spread of misinformation can be dangerous. That could be the reason why the video is censored, not because it's actually speaking facts.
I will make up my own mind on what is "misinformation" or not. Thank you very much. Dangerous is BURNING books (see Hitler) how is this any different?

paulmp

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
407%
Jul 1, 2017
Western Australia
Don't spread this guy's complete and utter nonsense. The guy believes that there is a lizard-race living amongst us... he also believes he is the son of the god head and has messages for us. The guy makes his money by attaching BS conspiracy theories to real world events in order to sell books.

Here's his wikipedia page: David Icke - Wikipedia

paulmp

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
407%
Jul 1, 2017
Western Australia
Also while we're on the topic... the whole 5G thing is complete nonsense. They've been testing 5G in my town for over 2 years now (had the first 5G tower in Australia), it has been operating commercially for a year. We've had exactly zero cases of C0VlD-19 in our town. None at all. The nearest cases to us was 50kms south of us, where there is barely any 4G and zero 5G.

Lionhearted

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
266%
May 29, 2012
Killeen Texas
Don't spread this guy's complete and utter nonsense. The guy believes that there is a lizard-race living amongst us... he also believes he is the son of the god head and has messages for us. The guy makes his money by attaching BS conspiracy theories to real world events in order to sell books.

Here's his wikipedia page: David Icke - Wikipedia
You wouldn't know that his message is "utter nonsense" if people did not have the right to voice that opinion. I don't care what he says, I care that he have the right to speak it! I don't agree with what he says but that is NOT the point. Just because you don't like it or don't believe what he says does not give you the right to stop him from speaking or having an opinion. What if you were banned from speaking here because you don't like David? How would that help anyone. The point of free speech is to allow US to have the freedom to decide whether it's BS or not. If one person does not have the right to free speech then no one has the right to free speech. Understand that if it happened to him it CAN happen to YOU!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.