The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

The Ubiquitous Millionaire...

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
This is posted at my main site, but not here. I need a forum link so here it is... if you like, plz Digg or Stumble at the conclusion of article ... thx Andviv for the Digg!

The Ubiquitous Millionaire...

I grimace when I read these articles in some of these slowlane rags about how "millionaires" made it and how they did it .... it seems they always come back to frugality, saving, and living a pauper's life. While these habits are slowlane and effective launch points into a Fastlane, they still are typical slowlane strategies that take years to realize.

Be weary the next time you hear the word "millionaire" -- you have to determine the perspective of its use. Is it Fastlane? Or Slowlane?

The term "millionaire" has been ubiquitously used for decades to describe someone "rich" or someone "Fastlane". It conjures up visions of some lucky guy jetting off on a private lear jet, driving around in a Ferrari, living large in some 10,000 square foot house on Long Island, and of course, a winter home in Florida with a 50 foot yacht parked in the marina.

Read full article...

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Runum

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Aug 8, 2007
DFW, Texas
Like the article but I'm not savy on digg. I know sounds stupid, how do you digg and what does it do?

• Admin

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Like the article but I'm not savy on digg. I know sounds stupid, how do you digg and what does it do?

Its a social bookmarking website -- creating an account is FREE. When you find articles that you like, you "DIGG" them and it keeps track of what you're "digging".

When enough people start Digging the same story/article, it receives more exposure on the Digg site. Its a great way to get content out in the public view. StumbleUpon is similar.

eTyler19

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
9%
Feb 19, 2008
SW Michigan
Great article, I dugg it.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
  • Admin

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007