The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

"The Success Alarm" for iPhone

Anything related to matters of the mind

Review-Improve

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Jul 11, 2019
Hey guys,
As I have been talking to people about hitting their goals and their daily routines, I have heard from many people how it is difficult for them to get out of bed right when their first alarm goes off. I understand that there are other root causes that need to be addressed, such as finding your "why", and finding the motivation so you really do want to get out of bed, but as people are figuring all that out I created a tool to help get that actual routine down.

I call it "The Success Alarm", and it is an alarm on your iPhone that once it goes off, you cannot turn it off until the tracking mechanisms in your phone registers that you have walked 50 feet. This ensures that you won't have to set three plus alarms to wake up in the morning, and makes you immediately start moving. The first version just released on the App Store, so give it a try and see how it can help you hit your goals and reach your dreams!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

XxThelionxX

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
103%
Aug 26, 2017
Texas
I could imagine people running in the morning haha

This sounds pretty cool though. You found an incredible need. And solved it! Kudos

Did you write the code yourself, or hired?

It took me a massive amount of time to correct my sleeping habits ... I watched YouTube videos, trial and error, and even affirmations!

Since your filling such a great need. I hope your marketing is just as good!

Looking forward to trying this out!

SeanC

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
300%
Jan 2, 2019
Love the idea, I'll check it out.

Just make sure you don't forget to turn it off before boarding an airplane or something ;)

For a different strategy, I just meditate for the first ten minutes after I wake up. After that it's easier to get moving (for me at least).

Review-Improve

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Jul 11, 2019
I could imagine people running in the morning haha

This sounds pretty cool though. You found an incredible need. And solved it! Kudos

Did you write the code yourself, or hired?

It took me a massive amount of time to correct my sleeping habits ... I watched YouTube videos, trial and error, and even affirmations!

Since your filling such a great need. I hope your marketing is just as good!

Looking forward to trying this out!

Thank you! I wrote some of it myself but ran into some more complicated material getting the tracking to work, so then worked with a freelancer to finish it. I am still correcting my sleeping habits, and I am hoping this helps me as well as whoever needs it.

I am still working on marketing, right now using a lot of word to mouth.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Review-Improve

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Jul 11, 2019
Love the idea, I'll check it out.

Just make sure you don't forget to turn it off before boarding an airplane or something ;)

For a different strategy, I just meditate for the first ten minutes after I wake up. After that it's easier to get moving (for me at least).

Thanks!
That is true, that would be awkward and difficult. :rofl:
That is a good idea, though I seem to fall back asleep. For me, it is a move or fail situation.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.