The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

The Story of John Green

JohnGreen

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
400%
Feb 3, 2019
JohnGreen.jpg My name is John Green and I would like to share a bit of my story. Growing up in a family of 6, later broken thru divorce and betrayal, I was raised by my grandparents. Growing up in a small rural town did not expose me to much the country and world for that matter had to offer. I was fortunate enough to meet my first business mentor at the age of 15. Working in my Grandmother's craft shop was a start, however running the mail store opened my eyes to customer service and relationship building. Fast forward a few years later I joined the U.S. Army and began my medical carreer. My entrepreneur mindset moved out as I began my journey to where I was a few years ago.
Locked into a salaried position, taking on more and more work, responsability, hours and stress, I found myself wondering for a better opportunity. Don't get me wrong, a 6 figure salary is nice, however at the expense of a 6 figure eductional debt. This always blew my mind and seemed like a trade off, landing me in the negative as I had to do more to sustain this trade off.
I have always been able to lead groups of people in healthcare, motivate teams and improve outcomes. I just was unsure how to do that very thing as an entrepreneur. I was fortunate enough to meet people who helped me take what I already know and do and simply apply it in a networking areana. The results have been amazing and I am now able to build a business in light of my 60 plus hourly committment in my medical career. My goal is to transition out of salary and into the paid for what I know, teams I build, and residual income mentality. My journey has been aamazing and just beginning. One of my mentors opened my eyes to ensure I am the same person whether I am online or offline. Many people forget this. Behind the computer we tend to be less personal and more aggressive to make a sale. The more I remain the person that allowed my medical career to grow, I find my entrepreneur success grows.
Thank you for taking the time to read this and I look forward to an ongoing dialogue with many of you.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Kid

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
Mar 1, 2016
Welcome aboard!

I guess youtube is not your thing but being in medical field reminds me of
Chubbyemu channel, which i watch from time to time.

The thing is that you never know how your expertise might turn into something entrepreneurial or side-hustly :)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...