The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

The start of my fastlane road trip

aaron.kang

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jul 19, 2019
Hello everyone,
I've just finished reading TMF for the second time and I thought I would finally join the forum. I initially read the book 2 years ago when I was 19 and it really opened my eyes up about business but I was still naive and fell into the trap of 'get rich easy' and started following various gurus such as Tai Lopez, Tim Ferris and Grant Cardone who I've now realized that they provide very little useful information.

Unscripted really opened my eyes and gave me a real reality check about entrepreneurship and I've realized that it is a very difficult road to success and that very few entrepreneurs are actually successful. This realization was slightly disheartening but I still believe the path of fast lane entrepreneurship is a road worth taking since the alternative (the slow lane) is not one that I want to take. I'm greatly motivated by the freedom that money can bring, I have no desire for exotic cars or big houses but I hate the idea of being trapped in a job for my whole life.

I decided to join this forum because I feel like there is a lot of value to communicate with other like minded people. At the moment I'm 21 and I'm about to finish my accounting degree at university so my plan in the immediate future is to start working and use that money to finance my entrepreneurial ventures. I do have a lot of ideas and I'm willing to start and I'm willing to embrace the failure since it is most likely that my first business ventures probably won't succeed but I think that the only way to learn is by diving in and taking action.

Aaron

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
but I still believe the path of fast lane entrepreneurship is a road worth taking since the alternative (the slow lane) is not one that I want to take.

Both are equally difficult, but one has far different outcomes.

Welcome aboard.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...