The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

The start of a brand new me

Anything related to matters of the mind

eccehomo

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
83%
Apr 18, 2020
Heaven/Hell
The past 24 years have been a stupidly wasted. I followed my peers. Did drugs, drank, endulged in bad habits, and had a lack of direction. This cant go on forever. I will forever be on this journey of self improvement. I have cut off all my friends that refuse to grow or change their ways and will go on my own path. Today is the start of the new me. Happy to share this journey with you guys.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Mr Cracker

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
198%
May 24, 2012
Mexico
The past 24 years have been a stupidly wasted. I followed my peers. Did drugs, drank, endulged in bad habits, and had a lack of direction.

Hello, glad you are here. I've done my fair share of stupid things myself.

It takes courage to take the first step in the right direction, but remember, consistency is key. No amount of good will and wishes will replace consistency.

Don't read the above as a bad comment, what I mean is, always keep track of your consistency, even if its baby steps, consistent baby steps will take you a long way.

Lionhearted

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
267%
May 29, 2012
Killeen Texas
The past 24 years have been a stupidly wasted. I followed my peers. Did drugs, drank, endulged in bad habits, and had a lack of direction. This cant go on forever. I will forever be on this journey of self improvement. I have cut off all my friends that refuse to grow or change their ways and will go on my own path. Today is the start of the new me. Happy to share this journey with you guys.
You took ownership and you are turning it around. Congratulations! Taking 100% ownership for your life and everything in it is ESSENTIAL to success. BTW I believe we are our own worst enemies. The person you have to overcome the MOST will be you.
Your peer group has a huge influence on you. You are better off not having any friends than having friends that are self destructive, negative and unmotivated. All the best!

eccehomo

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
83%
Apr 18, 2020
Heaven/Hell
Hello, glad you are here. I've done my fair share of stupid things myself.

It takes courage to take the first step in the right direction, but remember, consistency is key. No amount of good will and wishes will replace consistency.

Don't read the above as a bad comment, what I mean is, always keep track of your consistency, even if its baby steps, consistent baby steps will take you a long way.
Yes. One of the worst mistakes ive ever done is not being selfish. This is MY life. I have lost self-respect without even knowing it. Time to be selfish and get the success I want.

mve0991

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
113%
Apr 5, 2020
The Netherlands
Consciousness is the first step to enlightenment. And believe me, 24 years is not a bad age to be at that point of awareness. A book that has helped me a lot is 'The Power of Now' from Echkart Tolle. Good luck on your journey!

timmy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
96%
Jul 29, 2013
Ireland
We all bottom out. Only difference is we just meet the ground at different speeds. Some really hard. May be time to go visit danpena. com. Wishing you well.
Regards
timmy

alexkuzmov

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
130%
Sep 20, 2019
Bulgaria
24 wasted years?
So why now, what has happened?

eccehomo

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
83%
Apr 18, 2020
Heaven/Hell
24 wasted years?
So why now, what has happened?
Dont like blaming people but bad influences. In fact I started my self development journey at 15 when is started working out but became cocky at 18, did drugs, hung around people going no where. I am 24 now and am ready to become the man I am meant to be. Will not settle for anything less. The world is mine.

eccehomo

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
83%
Apr 18, 2020
Heaven/Hell
Dont like blaming people but bad influences. In fact I started my self development journey at 15 when is started working out but became cocky at 18, did drugs, hung around people going no where. I am 24 now and am ready to become the man I am meant to be. Will not settle for anything less. The world is mine.
I never realized the full extent as to how much my choices and habits effect my future. Wow. I have a LOT of work to do. I will go for a run at the park and then report back with my 16 year plan (will turn 40). for one i won't be marrying until I am 40. I want to not worry about money at all when im raising my kids and most girls my age are so messed up (and guys including me) that the thought of marriage scares me.

Nick perry01

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
90%
Apr 6, 2020
Bates City, Missouri

Congrats mate,

You've already taken your first step by simply writing it down on this forum. As Mr. Cracker said, next step is consistincy, be consistite and I'm sure you'll be where you want to be. It always brings a huge smile to my face when someone decides to change their life positivly, keep on truckin' my man

eccehomo

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
83%
Apr 18, 2020
Heaven/Hell
There's a lot of things im going to change. First and foremost is those that i surround myself with. I have surrounded myself with some fake F*cks who ignore life. Ignore the consequences of their actions and medicate their failures and rationalizations with drugs and alcohol. No mas. I will only deal with hard, real, bad a$$ mother F*ckers willing to do whatever the FVCK it takes to achieve their goals and make a statement to this indifferent universe and say FVCK YOU I MATTER MOTHER FVCKER MY LIFE HAS MEANING GOD DAMNIT

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.