The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

The Spiritual Entrepreneur

Mattie

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
May 28, 2014
U.S.
Coincidences?

My soulmate/twin flame (From previous post) sent me the same personality test a few hours ago and i match up with hers!
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7T0NrGr8d-c

What I love about INFP's is they are all your Candy Ravers. They all have Led light head phones, and laptops with keyboards that light up. They love glow sticks and bright lights. :) Do you?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

GMSI7D

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Jan 27, 2016
Lyon, France
Just imagine being 1% of 7.5 Billion People World Wide. This makes me a rare individual. I've taken that test at least 20 times in the last three years. Usually end up INFJ/INFP and of course mistype INFP because I perceive before I judge. And my son is an INFP. There's a distinct difference. We laugh at this time to time, because it's classic when we make choices together about something. I find in my paternal side of the family we're all INFJ's, INFP's, and INTJ's. So it is quite interesting you can see a family pattern generation to generation.

yes i believe in family pattern.

yes indeed, Andrew and you are people oriented ( Feeling in INFP, INFJ ) while i am ideas oriented ( Thinking in INTJ)

this means that you guys are the right people to understand and heal others

mbtichart.jpg

Coincidences?

My soulmate/twin flame (From previous post) sent me the same personality test a few hours ago and i match up with hers!
View attachment 14198

yes nothing happens by accident. i believe in the frequency of what we want

we have to vibrate according to what we want.

this is the meaning of " believe that you receive and you shall receive "

this is not religious nonsense

this is the law of the universe whether we believe in God or not.

Mattie

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
May 28, 2014
U.S.
yes indeed, Andrew and you are people oriented ( Feeling in INFP, INFJ ) while i am ideas oriented ( Thinking in INTJ)
I wouldn't underestimate yourself. My greatest teachers are INTJ's. And this is where I learned objectivity. The T liberated the F in me. So you could say we are all teachers and students in different ways.

I find it interesting reading Andrews take on things, for the simple reason he stated, "I learned it from my psychology text book."
I am quite the opposite. As you stated the NF is Introverted Intuition, Extroverted Feeling, Perception before Judgment. He's Extroverted Feeling, Introverted Intuition, Judgment before perception.
It's quite different in actuality.

My professors favored me the last term before graduating in Social Problems and Social Psychology. They called on me to explain situations to the class. Simple reason I knew my two text books before I even read them from observation and personal experience.
When I read something it validates what I know naturally, and my bf always laughs at me because I will discover something in reading, and then say out loud in the middle of his television program or what ever he's doing, "Aha this backs up my theory. I was right naturally."

I'm the natural psychologist, the natural spiritual teacher, the natural mother, the natural wife, and the natural entrepreneur. Example: My son is an INFP. He's 22 years old this year. I didn't know he was an INFP until two years ago. I naturally knew how to handle him with his emotions, thoughts, and feelings. I know when to move, when to refrain, when to guide, when to allow him to fail through trial and error. I know when to comfort him and when to allow him to comfort himself. It's being in rhythm with those around you.

There's truth in the saying, some have natural talents and natural gifts while others have a more difficult time. It's how you utilize those gifts and whether you use them in a positive or negative way.

I believe in growing up in Michigan in the Great Outdoors all my life naturally taught me to be in tune with nature. You can learn a lot through observation of animals, people, water, snow, rain, wind, and sunshine. Nature in general. The cycles of life, natural process of growth and development (The Hero's and Heroine's Journey). The natural cycles of seasons.

There's a cause and effect to everything in life.

I believe man really distorts things through intellect, language, and communication. At the same time, it's necessary to navigate in the world, and survive. And so you go back to the evolution psychology that survival is in the gene's. So you go back in my ancestors of Genealogy. Most of the men in both sides of my family have been military men generation after generation and participated in many different wars. Survival of the fittest here. There are a few Entrepreneurs here and there through the generations.

Where in the world did I come from?

One being Czechloslavakia and Ethnic Cleansing, and battling to survive against Germans and Russians. Survival of the fittest again. And further back known as Barbarians, because they were more strategic in how they battled.
Then you have the Swedish, English, Welsh, French, Canadian, and Native American. All of those groups fought through the centuries in different battles. Many of them different types of Military/Spiritual warriors.

If you look at the stories of my ancestors I shouldn't be here. This is natural survival in genetics.

What some believe is spiritual, I find is raw animalistic human nature and instinct. If you watch animals migrate, the herd moves when they're in danger, and everyone behind follows. There is a deer in Germany that in a certain area, it won't cross where there was once the Iron Curtain.
Czech deer still don't cross old Iron Curtain boundary areas where electric fences were | Daily Mail Online

Animals love my nature, as one day 8 horses rushed up to the fence to greet me one day, and another one looks forward to me walking by his coral all the time, and will make noises and talk in horse all the way down the trail.

I believe spiritual is being in-tune with nature with Intuition, emotion, and feeling. It means different things for many different people.

They're still trying to explain where we go when we die. What happens when at the moment of death. As a retired nurse aide, like many doctors and nurses will say, there isn't always a scientific explanation why certain events happen. While others may try to tell me there are only atoms and molecules, I believe when you work with mentally impaired, developmentally disabled, and death and dying, you learn there is more to it than just the logical and practical of science. They've been some of my greatest teachers. None of them matched my intellect or genius. Even to witness a man be in a coma for many years, and wake up years later. Those types of experiences I personally can't forget or ignore. I've experienced many things, and sure there are biological and medical aspects. Science still is in progress.

ExaltedLife

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
206%
Nov 10, 2015
The BS here is palpable. I don't mean you guys are being intentionally dishonest, I just think you're honestly confused.

What if, when you FEEL like you're going to be more successful, you're MORE WILLING to take a chance? What if, when you FEEL like you're going to come across an opportunity (like meet a girl in Spain), you're LESS WILLING to sit alone and MORE WILLING to sit beside the girl you notice across the room?

Why? Because it's easier to do something when it feels right. And sure, trying to make yourself feel a certain way through convincing yourself of a primacy-of-consciousness reality might help you meet a few goals in the short run, but in the long run there's a serious danger of F*cking yourself up. Why? Because over time you'll be less likely to do what FEELS wrong, but IS right.

Easy example: Fat Kid MJ DeMarco FEELS like he wants to sit on the couch and eat peanut butter out of the jar, but he KNOWS that he will never get a Lamborghini that way, so he gets out of his comfort zone and gets to work. The first time, perhaps it feels uncomfortable, and the pull of the couch is there. But he does it anyway and eventually, his subconscious starts sending him feelings that couch = bad and work = good because his purpose is no longer to 'feel good', but to 'get paid'.

The universe runs on one law: Cause and Effect, or The Law of Identity. Don't jump to conclusions that ultimately contradict everything you know about reality just because it makes you FEEL a certain way.

MidwestLandlord

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
759%
Dec 6, 2016
In this thread:

Intuitives, emotionals, and thinkers all insist that what works for their personality type should work or all personality types and vice versa.

You're all right. And you're all wrong.

Just depends on your individual perspective.

ExaltedLife

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
206%
Nov 10, 2015
In this thread:

You're all right. And you're all wrong.

Just depends on your individual perspective.

It's impossible for everybody to be right and wrong at the same time. That makes no sense.

It doesn't depend on individual perspective. Reality is reality. The fact is that emotions do not have any power to cause physical events in the outside universe. The Law of Attraction is bullshit, plain and simple. Some people are right, others are wrong. MJ DeMarco is right when he talks about the Law of Effection. David Wolfe is wrong when he talks about the Law of Attraction. Regardless of whether you're an intp or infj or Abcd or 1234.

ExaltedLife

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
206%
Nov 10, 2015
Don't get me wrong - emotions are crucial, very important to keep a person integrated and properly functioning - but they do not have the power to tell you what is right and wrong, and they do not have the power to change the physical world, outside of the neurons in your brain.

Let your emotions flow freely, to keep you present, connected to reality - but don't let them be your guide to action. That's what logic is for. An emotion comes from ideas you have in your mind, and if those ideas are wrong, your emotion can guide you in the wrong direction if you interpret it as a form of cognition. Feel the emotion, then think about where it comes from before you decide to act.

Mattie

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
May 28, 2014
U.S.
In my personal experience: Sidewalk and Slow Lane individuals not self-actualized who kept telling me being a life long learner was a waste of time. My NF: Knowledge is power. Their reality: Lack of scarcity mentality. The ignoring their is a process. Short-term gains over long-term gains mean success. Chasing money, MLM, Saving money, clipping coupons, any job will get you to success. Win-lose mentality means, I'm more powerful, I'm better than you, and I'm more special. Student loans, credit cards, are the way you become successful. Not studying your Niche is the way to success. Just investing in anything and putting it on ebay or craigs list is success. Escapism (Substance Abuse, Alcohol, Gaming, Gambling, etc.) is the way to success. I can go on and on about the non-sense I've heard.

Now I know what personality types those Individuals were.
It doesn't depend on individual perspective. Reality is reality. The fact is that emotions do not have any power to cause physical events in the outside universe. The Law of Attraction is bullshit, plain and simple. Some people are right, others are wrong. MJ DeMarco is right when he talks about the Law of Effection. David Wolfe is wrong when he talks about the Law of Attraction. Regardless of whether you're an intp or infj or Abcd or 1234.

Fortunately: If I allowed other people to create my reality for me I wouldn't be in the Forum. Perhaps for you emotions do not have any power to cause physical events, but let me say if someone stressed you to the max in a prisoner of war situation and manipulated your feelings and emotions you would not function since they may be using tactics to destroy your beliefs and value system. The power of suggestion and belief, dominance, control, and manipulation can knock you right out by causing enormous amounts of stress and fear in your circumstances. Fight or flight and survival of the fittest. If you're theory is true, than through the ages Military Soldiers wouldn't have tortured the heck out of people physically, emotionally, and mentally.

Anger and Jealousy are two emotions. One Jealousy is such a strong emotion people react and take action. Domestic Violence and Murder. What do you believe happens between Gang Violence?

Last edited:

Mattie

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
May 28, 2014
U.S.
Let your emotions flow freely, to keep you present, connected to reality - but don't let them be your guide to action. That's what logic is for. An emotion comes from ideas you have in your mind, and if those ideas are wrong, your emotion can guide you in the wrong direction if you interpret it as a form of cognition. Feel the emotion, then think about where it comes from before you decide to act.
This is how my brain works. I take in the information of the environment through observation. I use logic and practical. I analyze, I connect the dots, I recognize thinking and behavior patterns. Read body language, facial expressions, use my five senses through sound, sight, touch, taste, smell. My senses get over loaded with information because I'm processing it all at the same time. I don't base my situation solely on one sense, one feeling, or just my intuition. I evaluate all the information given, my intuition is aware that everything isn't face value, as it seems. Anything can be said, a NLP Man can stand on my side, Pick up artist, seductress, and they all know how to manipulate emotions, feelings, and thoughts. Now, Intuition and my gut feeling kicks in and says, I can be a dumb a$$ and buy into his words, lovely smile, physical fit body, and even hand full of money. My emotion and feeling says, he's probably a Snake Oil Salesman. 1. What does he want? What is his motivations? What is his intentions? What's the bottom line? Let's dig deeper? Let's get in his mind, by asking questions? Play along and feel out the situation?

ExaltedLife

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
206%
Nov 10, 2015
Perhaps for you emotions do not have any power to cause physical events, but let me say if someone stressed you to the max in a prisoner of war situation and manipulated your feelings and emotions you would not function since they may be using tactics to destroy your beliefs and value system. The power of suggestion and belief, dominance, control, and manipulation can knock you right out by causing enormous amounts of stress and fear in your circumstances.

I agree with this entirely, and it's entirely congruent with the point I made earlier - that it is easier for a person to act in a certain way if they feel a certain way. What I'm saying is that what happens is that your emotions help YOU to ACT, and THAT is what leads to an effect in the outside world. What they DO NOT do is 'subtly influence outside events in the universe'. Constantly focusing on your desire for a Lamborghini isn't going to magically make one appear in your driveway - nor will it 'somehow' influence external events to make it easier for you to get one, ie. plant ideas in other people's minds that they should buy your product or sell you a Lambo for $10 000.

What focusing on your desire for a Lamborghini CAN do is make that desire REAL in your mind, so help you find the drive to act, and to keep all of your actions integrated into a singular purpose, so that you aren't working 1 hour on saturday because you 'kinda want it', and then watching tv sunday through friday - no, you work 5 or 6 extra hours every day of the week because you feel a POWERFUL DESIRE to have it, and it keep you focused. There are no 'vibrational frequencies' making the universe conform to your wishes, only your actions producing the values that you can then trade for the values that others produce.

TLDR: Emotions don't magically make things happen. They motivate you to physically make things happen.

GMSI7D

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Jan 27, 2016
Lyon, France
I believe spiritual is being in-tune with nature with Intuition, emotion, and feeling. It means different things for many different people.

yes !

thank you for your amazing post

as an INTJ, i am the mastermind as they call me : insight + logic. intuition and logic

and yes i am now convinced after years of research than the logical part must be silenced to understand the universe

or i should say put in the right place below intuition , not above or at the same level

logic will lead from point A to point B so you can't understand the big picture only a small part

intuition will lead you to all possibilities so you can look at the big picture

yes i believe you are right : intuition will save humanity, not logic or thinking

and this is a logical guy who is saying that..

GMSI7D

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Jan 27, 2016
Lyon, France
two geniuses, Tesla and Einstein both said that imagination and intuition are more important than thinking

i don't invent anything

quote:

" imagination is more important than knowledge "

Albert Einstein 1879-1955

einstein.jpg

tesla.jpg

NikolaTeslamanoutoftime2.jpg

Last edited:

Mattie

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
May 28, 2014
U.S.
two geniuses, Tesla and Einstein both said that imagination and intuition are more important than thinking
I believe I learned this along the way. Not everything is logical and practical. I can say when you move to another culture it's evident how much we're programmed by society to believe certain things no matter what cultural background you come from. As well as from family, political, religion/spiritual, educational venues. There's times nothing seems logical and practical when you're going through hardships, obstacles, and caught in the storms of life. You may hear certain words from people, the situation may look absolutely impossible in the moment to achieve your goal, and you rely on imagination through visualization, believe in the best possible outcome, keep your mind focused on the goal, turn of the noise, and use your intuition to navigate through the circumstances. It's kind of like being blind and death. You can't see the outcome. All you have is the now, the tools that have been given, the resources, and the support you have, and do with what you have to problem shoot. Walking by faith and not by sight. What you believe determines what actions you will take, what choices you will make, and what you're focused on determines how your thought process works, along with regulating emotions and managing feelings.

Did Einstein or Tesla know the outcome? No they didn't. They just kept problem shooting until they got the answer.

Last edited:

GMSI7D

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Jan 27, 2016
Lyon, France
1) Walking by faith and not by sight.

2) Did Einstein or Tesla know the outcome? No they didn't. They just kept problem shooting until they got the answer.

1) this is spiritual foundation : walking by faith in life instead of accepting limiting beliefs and obstacles

we can reframe this sentence with the story of the devil showing jesus the earth on the top on the mountain and saying

" all this is mine ( the mental with logic and so on ) and i can give it to you if you will submit to me "

and jesus replied " no i won't , i believe in my father ( intuition) "

translation :

the limited human mental can't see outside his limits : this is the devil, the thinking brain which has no faith

while God is the ability to allow intuition and imagination of the universal mind to enter our brain ( jesus ).

by the way, i am not a religious guy, i am a truth seeker. this is not the same thing.

i believe in a universal mind , the " grand self "

in my opinion, God is not the cause but the goal and the creation of the universe not the creator

this is too complex to explain because you have to study material

so i won"t talk about that here

and nobody cares anyway

2) Einstein and Tesla both admitted that answers came out of nowhere while doing other things than thinking hard all the day like crazy

i won't write the quotes again : just search the internet for this kind of quotes if you want

Last edited:

Mattie

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
May 28, 2014
U.S.
2) Einstein and Tesla both admitted that answers came out of nowhere while doing other things than thinking hard all the day like crazy

Philip Zimbardo
I love Phil Zimbardo's experiments. Always interesting to see his point of view on things.

I haven't read on Tesla for awhile, but I will take a glance. :)

AndrewNC

Limitless
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
433%
Nov 14, 2011
IMG_5208.JPG
The Magical Manifestation Rock

"Why is this rock so magical?" you might ask ask...

When I grip this rock tight in my left hand, in my mind, I imagine and feel as if I already have my dream lake tahoe house with a dock in the back, with net worth in the $23.8 Million range.

...in my mind.

Normally I do manifestation to pull me to this state of emotion of having this and use a lot of emotional release to get me there to "reset" where I am.

But when I grip this rock tight in my left hand, all problems melt away and I feel as if I already have my desired outcome...

The back-story

The girl from my previous posts and I were on video chat as I was hiking through the forrest. As I sat down, she told me to look around me and pick up a rock.

This rock was odd because it was sitting ON TOP of the leaves, so she told me she thinks its from an asteroid and has magical powers. Sometimes she's a little "too far out there" with her ideas, but I accept her cuz she's cool and wants to travel with me after her book is published. Naturally I pick up the rock and put it in my pocket.

So mystery girl and I were talking about multiverse theory, different dimensions, etc.
  • The third dimension is our physical reality.
  • The fourth dimension is what we observe now, but is also string of time. Imagining the past and future are all happening at once.
  • Then other dimensions include every possibility on one timeline, as well as an infinite amount of others.
To tap into the past and future memories, you can imagine floating up out of your body, looking down at yourself, and floating back on the timeline in your imagination. Or floating forward and seeing where you are in 6 months. I use this to release emotional baggage, etc. with the psychology stuff I do, but she told me to take it more literally.

So if you float forward into the future and don't see a timeline you like, you can imagine getting rid of that scene you see (making it real small, pushing it far away, etc.) and seeing yourself in a scene you want to see.

"It's like jumping timelines!" she said to me.

So imagine when you (practically speaking....look forward in to the future). Where is your business next week? Where are you living next month? Where do you see your life going?

What if this isn't simply your imagination but a projection of what is actually going to happen?

Maybe not the exact events you see, but the general direction.

Three parts:
  1. Internal Representation (pictures in your mind)
  2. State (emotions)
  3. Physiology.
When you look into your future, this is the internal representation of looking into your future timeline.

I was talking to another friend on a call and they didn't see the future going the way they wanted. So I had him pick up his own magical manifestation rock.
  • I had him "look into his future" in his state of mind when he felt like he was struggling and tell me what he saw. He saw struggle.
  • I had him "look into his future" while gripping the magical manifestation rock (in the desired emotional state)...and his future looked better. He saw more customers coming into his store, and other good things.
He then began to notice new insights and more clarity in his business decisions when he held his rock tight.

The things I'm exploring now....

Idea 1 - When I get myself in the mental/emotional state of already being in my lake tahoe house - and act as if i'm problem solving from there (instead of where I am now), I noticed that I had more clarity in my answers and it's almost as if in that state of being, I already have the knowledge/answers I've been looking for.

Idea 2 - Jumping to a new timeline where I create the future I want, and use my psychology stuff to release any emotional baggage from the past.

Idea 3 - "If you were attracting things to you right now based on the emotional state you are currently in..what would you be attracting."

Try it out

Think of a problem you're facing in your business.

Get in the emotional state of already having the large business goal you have...and in your inner vision, create a real-life picture along with the emotions...and problem solve from that state of being.

Now she's talking about Chakras and Yoga... that might be the topic of my next post.

GMSI7D

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Jan 27, 2016
Lyon, France
what i find interesting in the spiritual world is the notion of " I AM "

when we study ancient teaching, we discover and this is very very very important

very important

that there is only one " I AM ", not 7 billions

there are not 7 billions " I AM "

there are 7 billions doors of the SAME MECANISM SAYING " I AM "

the mecanism of consciouness saying " I AM " through 7 billions avatars

pause and think about that for at least a month because this is very difficult to understand

so what does it mean anyway ?

it means that all the answers we need are already here inside us

we never learn anything from the outside, we simply remember what we already know

Last edited:

GMSI7D

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Jan 27, 2016
Lyon, France
this explain the phenomenon of " déjà vu"

when you say " wait a minute, i have already seen this scene somewhere "

of course ! because the universe is not outside our consciousness

it is within

God is not outside, it is inside

that's why anyone can master psychic powers : intuition and so on

yes you think i am crazy

but this is part of the game of awakening people anyway

we can only endorse what stands at our current level of awareness

we destroy what we don't yet understand

ZF Lee

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Jul 27, 2016
Malaysia
what i find interesting in the spiritual world is the notion of " I AM "

when we study ancient teaching, we discover and this is very very very important

very important

that there is only one " I AM ", not 7 billions

there are not 7 billions " I AM "

there are 7 billions doors of the SAME MECANISM SAYING " I AM "

the mecanism of consciouness saying " I AM " through 7 billions avatars

pause and think about that for at least a month because this is very difficult to understand.

Generally, as humans, we look up justice, harmony, happiness and lots of other things that all of us agree that we want to reach and possess and bless others with.
While the means and definitions of achieving those of course vary, we can be 'I AM' in the sense that we all aim for the same concept or goal.

Aiming for the same things would have us having similar processes and thoughts, although there will be variations.

The same thing goes for Fastlane.
Even if we were in e-commerce, real estate, authoring, copy or whatever field, we all aim for financial freedom, time freedom and UNSCRIPTION.

Same goal, but varying means as our routes of fields are different.

But things we can agree on are stuff like sales, marketing and copy. Value giving and communication. Similar things. And those similar things make up the body of Fastlaners as if it were one individual, or 'I AM'.
this explain the phenomenon of " déjà vu"

when you say " wait a minute, i have already seen this scene somewhere "

of course ! because the universe is not outside our consciousness

it is within

God is not outside, it is inside

that's why anyone can master psychic powers : intuition and so on

yes you think i am crazy

but this is part of the game of awakening people anyway

we can only endorse what stands at our current level of awareness

we destroy what we don't yet understand
Not really crazy.
If the deja vu location has items which are similar to that of stuff we have seen before and were fond of, of course we would feel a sense of familiarity.

Or, if the atmosphere emits an ambience that is welcome and friendly, or in line with out principles, of course we would feel familiar.

That would require the processing of prior memories, and of course that comes from within.

This coincides with how 'familiar' or deja vu we feel in regards to the events of success and its replication. The key the Fastlane wealth is consistency....the ability to repeat our successes, our ability to bounce back from failures and to deal with problems faster.

When we continue to face problem after problem, and solve them as best as we can, the day will come when we face a huge challenge, and we think, 'It looks familiar' despite the fact that most problems are usually brimming with uncertainty.

On psychic powers, I suppose that it lies on the realm of relative value. If your mind can perform better than most people, even by an inch, it's good power.

GMSI7D

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Jan 27, 2016
Lyon, France
Generally, as humans, we look up justice, harmony, happiness and lots of other things that all of us agree that we want to reach and possess and bless others with.
While the means and definitions of achieving those of course vary, we can be 'I AM' in the sense that we all aim for the same concept or goal.

Aiming for the same things would have us having similar processes and thoughts, although there will be variations.

The same thing goes for Fastlane.
Even if we were in e-commerce, real estate, authoring, copy or whatever field, we all aim for financial freedom, time freedom and UNSCRIPTION.

Same goal, but varying means as our routes of fields are different.

But things we can agree on are stuff like sales, marketing and copy. Value giving and communication. Similar things. And those similar things make up the body of Fastlaners as if it were one individual, or 'I AM'.

Not really crazy.
If the deja vu location has items which are similar to that of stuff we have seen before and were fond of, of course we would feel a sense of familiarity.

Or, if the atmosphere emits an ambience that is welcome and friendly, or in line with out principles, of course we would feel familiar.

That would require the processing of prior memories, and of course that comes from within.

This coincides with how 'familiar' or deja vu we feel in regards to the events of success and its replication. The key the Fastlane wealth is consistency....the ability to repeat our successes, our ability to bounce back from failures and to deal with problems faster.

When we continue to face problem after problem, and solve them as best as we can, the day will come when we face a huge challenge, and we think, 'It looks familiar' despite the fact that most problems are usually brimming with uncertainty.

On psychic powers, I suppose that it lies on the realm of relative value. If your mind can perform better than most people, even by an inch, it's good power.

thanks

so what we call spirituality here is working on the innergame to master the outergame

this is the yang part in the i ching teaching and chinese philosophy

I Ching - Wikipedia

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.